Chapter 14

Why Me?

 

  "Oppa I-" you looked around the room once more. Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun and even Kai were giving you thumbs up. You looked over at Baekhyun, who seemed to have no emotion at all. You looked down at the roses in your hands and then back up at Kyungsoo. You smile, "I'd...love to go out with you oppa," you finally say.

  He smiles and hugs you tightly, "Thank you so much Eunae," he whispers while the rest of the members celebrate. You hug him back tightly and from the corner of your eye you see Baekhyun staring at the two of you.

  You close your eyes and hug Kyungsoo tighter, "Thanks for everything oppa. Thanks for always being here for me," you whisper. He lets go of you and kisses your forehead, "I care a lot about you," he says. You smile and nod, "I know. I'm glad you're in my life Kyungsoo," you caress his face and then kiss his cheek.

  "Looks like you finally got away from that loser," Kai says as he sits down besides Baekhyun. The older guy can't speak, he just looks at the scene in front of him and finds it impossible to believe that you accepted Kyungsoo's feelings. He stared at the two of you as you hugged.

  "Eunae!" Baekhyun shouted your name. You looked at him and smiled a fake smile, "Yes?" you asked. "Can I ask  you something?" he asked as he approached you. You simply nodded, "Remember that day when you asked me if I loved you?" he asked.

  You blinked and that memory played in your head.

 

  I looked up at him, "Will you...be honest with me?" I asked softly. He nodded, "I promise." I took a deep breath, I had a lot of things I wanted to ask Baekhyun, but there was one question that needed to be answered. There was one question that kept me up all night. I needed an answer, so bravely I meet his eyes with my own and asked in almost a whisper, "D-Do you lo-love me?" I asked him. I waited for his reply, I doubted that this player could be in love, but I had to ask, I had to know.

 

  "Do you remember?" Baekhyun asked you again. You stopped remembering and nodded, "I remember." He grabbed your hand, "I didn't give you an answer, but what if I had. What if I said I loved you, would that have changed anything?" he asked.

  You looked down and shook your head, "It wouldn't have, we would still breakup. Baekhyun I saw with my own two eyes a picture of you kissing another girl. Everyone warned me and I did love you and even though I knew it was true, I didn't listen to anyone. I followed my heart and that was a mistake. I don't like guys like you, who cheat and party and think they can get away with anything. I don't like the person you are. The only thing that could change our faith was if you changed, but you're a playboy and I can't change you." You look up at Kyungsoo and smiled, "I think...I found a better person, maybe you should too," you said before walking out of the dorm with Kyungsoo.

  "Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked once the two of you were outside. You just nodded and smiled, "You know what oppa, I want to forget about Baekhyun. I just want to move on from him and start over," you replied. He smiled and nodded, "I think that's really great of you," he said. "So you'll help me forget?" you asked Kyungsoo. He nodded, "I'll help you right now, by taking you on our first date!" he said. You smiled and grabbed his hand, dragging him with you.

  You smile and started to run. "Hurry oppa!" you say as he runs behind you and intertwines your finger. You look back at him and smile. He smiles back.

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

  I looked at the clock angrily, it was late, really late and Kyungsoo wasn't back yet. I wasn't worried about him, I was more concerned about Eunae. Why weren't they back? What could they possibly doing that took this damn long?

  "Club?" Kai asked. I looked up at the clock and angrily nodded. "Lets go," I said as I stood up. If Eunae was going to move on and be with someone else, then I would too. I would party more than I ever had. I would find the hottest girl in that club and bring her home. If Eunae wants to make me suffer, then I can make her suffer too, more than she's ever suffered.

  Kai and I walked into the club, were we are already so well recognized. Some girls stay away from us and some girls come to us as quickly as possible. "I'm going to get a drink!" I yell over the loud music. Kai nods, as he looks at a beauty across the room. Seems like he already found his target.

  I walk away from him and to the bar. I didn't even have to order, the bartender already knew what I wanted. I drank the glass of alcohol, then another, then another and another. "You might wanna slow down," someone said. I turned to my side and saw a gorgeous blonde. She smiled at me, I was so drunk at this point.

  "Wanna dance?" I asked. She nodded and walked to the dance floor ahead of me. I smile and followed her. "Get ready to suffer Eunae," I said to myself as I stared at the blonde.

  Why I wanted Eunae to suffer? I have no idea. I just wanted her to feel what I felt right now. I felt anger, sadness and a bit of guilt. The blonde that I danced with was pretty, but no one was as beautiful as my Eunae. I don't know why I became like this. I don't know why I can't change or why I hurt the girl I love the most.

 

Your/Eunae's POV

  I giggled and opened my mouth. Kyungsoo fed me a piece of cotton candy. I fed him also and smiled. I kissed his cheek and stopped walking. "My feet hurt oppa," I whined. Kyungsoo smiled and bent down. "Get on." I smiled and did as he said, "Thanks oppa," I said before kissing his cheek.

  I looked at straight ahead and smile. "I'm glad I gave us a chance oppa. I had a lot of fun today," I said. "I'm glad you gave us a chance too Eunae," he replied. The two of us kept talking on the way back to my apartment.

  On the way back, I saw the worst thing. Baekhyun and Kai, walking towards us with two girls. All of them looked really drunk. I shook my head in disappointment. "Well just walk past them quickly," Kyungsoo whispered. I smiled, "Thanks oppa."

  I hid my face as we passed Kai and Baekhyun and their new friends. I knew he saw me, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to let him ruin today for me. "Are they gone?" I asked Kyungsoo. He nodded, "Yup."

  A few minutes later, we stood in front of my apartment. I got off Kyungsoo's back and smiled. "Thanks for tonight oppa," I said. He smiles and hugs me. I hug him back and smile.

  We let go of each other after a long time. "It's pretty late oppa," I say as I look at my watch. "Please stay in the guest room," I say. He shakes his head, "Ani, I don't want to make you uncomfortable." I smiled, "Please oppa, it's dangerous."

  He smiles and nods, "Okay." I smile and grab his hand and pull him inside and into the guest room. "You must be tired oppa," I say. He nods, "A bit." I smile, "Well sleep here, if you need anything I'll be in the bedroom next door." I kiss his cheek and he kisses my forehead. I smile once more and leave the guest room.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if there are mistakes. Anyways I don't know what to do, a lot of people want Kyungsoo to get the girl and others want Baekhyun to get her. I have no idea what to do yet.