Small times...

Small times

 

 

 

"Hey",

 

He lifts his head up to look at Taemin, only now realizing that he had been staring at his coffee for who knows how long.

 

"Hey", he whispers back.

 

"So… that's it. I've got everything I need, I think"

 

"Good. If something's missing, you can always come back… You know, to take it"

 

"Yeah, thanks… So…"

 

"Do you need a ride?" He gets up from the couch, walking over to the front door, where Taemin stands with a couple of suitcases and a box in his hands.

 

"No, it's ok. Kibum is coming to get me, since I'll be staying at his place until I find my own apartment, you know…?"

 

"Ok. That's…yeah…"

 

 

I don't know how it happened, or when it started, but we drifted apart, slowly but surely. We can blame it on our studies, our jobs, friends, families, whatever. But it's not their fault we decided to let go… to not fight for this, for us. All good things must come to an end, right?

It's true, I don't dream about you anymore, but still, we had our moments. But I know that I'll be thinking about you. And when I do, I'll remember those precious, beautiful moments. I'll remember the precious, beautiful you.

 

 

"So, you know, let me know when you're settled, ok? And call me sometimes. Let me know how you're doing, alright?"

 

"Yeah, you too".

 

They hug each other, tight. Trying to engrave the other's smell, touch into their minds. And hearts. This may be the end, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

 

"Bye, Minho. Take care"

 

"You too, Tae".

 

 

The door closes behind him as he leaves.

 

 

 

 


My apologies for any mistakes and the short chapters,

 it’s just that every chapter kinda portraits a verse in the song,

sometimes just a part of it.

 

I hope you enjoy, and you all know-

Comments are like fluffy clouds in the sky on a sunny day!

 

LIVE, LOVE and LAUGH!

 

-feet-dragger-nail-biter-