Chapter 6

Hyunseung, You`re a Troublemaker!

 

 Music was bursting loudly from the speakers, the lights are shining brightly like the Sun that

wouldmake you`re head felt dizzy. People are dancing wildly like they ownned the world and they

lefted behind all of their problems with having fun!

 

Allof them are having a good time...expect someone...

 

“Junhyung~”

 

Hyorin called him with her seductive tune that you ever heard. No one had the same voice like her. Her voice was some kind of spell, if she starts to talk or sing, people would give much attention to her and would do EVERYTHING or ANYTHING that was comanded by her. That`s why many people was so envious of her. Not only she has a beautiful voice, she even has a curvy body that was dreamt by all of the other gals. Sadly, she picked the wrong path, with all the specialities and the uniqueness of her talents that she had, she had ended up to work at a club as a... you know what.. A !

 

“Just go away Hyo! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!”

 

Replied him with an annoying voice while roughly drank a half-emptied beer at the table and squintted his single eyelid to Hyorin with disgust.

 

“Come on Junhyung-ah~, just one night and I would make the price cheaper~”

 

Comforted Hyorin while putted hes long slender finger to Junhyung`s lips while pouting.

 

Junhyung bulged his eyes at the finger that was placed on his lips. What is wrong with this girl? Did she think i`m that desperate to sleep with a girl like her, he said it to himself.

 

“GET YOUR DIRTY FINGER OFF MY LIPS!”

 

Said him while slapped the finger off his lips and...

 

PPANG!

 

He also slapped Hyorin`s face really hard.

 

“Oww! Why did you do that... if you really hate me THAT MUCH, JUST SAY AND I`LL GO!”

 

Screamed Hyorin while rubbing her cheek. Even tears were started to flow. Then, she dramatically ran outside from the club. All the people suddenly stopped dancing when they saw the incident. Everyone eyed Junhyung and whispered sounds were heard. “ THIS PLACE! I`m getting' OUT OF HERE !”

 

Screamed Junhyung to cover-up his embarrasment.then he get out of that place with style..