Time Paradox

Twisted Dreams

Did I hear it correctly?

What Zeth have said just now, is it really related to what I am?

Time…. I am able to control time… am I really able on doing such a thing??

“My master, we will need your blood to rewind the curse…”

“Curse? What do you mean by curse?”

“If I am not mistaken, you said it before that you are not someone from this era. Am I correct?” Zeth said and I just nodded my head in agreement.

“From my knowledge, there is only one way that a person from the future could been brought into the past… but it is a taboo to anyone even if the person who hold the highest rank of magic in this world are forbidden to cast the curse, since by doing this curse it will needed something big in return. And that’s include the people you love..” Zeth bring another silent into the air,

“People you love…” I was dumbfounded by the words I repeat,

According to Zeth, sacrificing the person you love is really hard thing to do. And by people it means not just one person but many. I wouldn’t dare to hurt the person I love. I guess it really does need a big sacrifice to deal with a taboo.

“But why would someone wants someone like me to be brought into this era?” this has been the question that I have been wanting to ask but are impossible to get the answer. That was what I thought at first, but now the question I have been waiting to be answer was now standing right in front of me.

“That might be because the person who cast the curse looked exactly like you, your bones the flesh in your body and most probably she was reborn as you”

What is he talking about!!! Someone who looked exactly like me? I mean that is understandable since we live in different time.. But what does it has to do with this curse…

“Master I think you need to learn to keep your thoughts to yourself rather than having me to hear your thinking” Zeth voice entered my mind,

“If you were wondering about that, let me explain you how are your body and soul related to the curse. In order to have someone or something from other time dimension to be portal or connected to another time dimension, they have to have a pair of equivalent size and shape, and because they’re the same shape they are able to resonate with one another and establishing a connection. The more complicated the shape, the better that possible link.” Zeth explain slowly which really gain my attention on this supernatural phenomenon,

“The items must be imbued with a portion of the spell caster’s body, only when part of the caster is added the item acts as their avatar. In your case is the caster uses the skeleton to resonate and sent the rest of the body through time and reconstitute it on the one here.” Zeth ended his explanation,

Her whole body and mine... so that mean she’s dead.. And what was left is her bones that were left on the pile on grass where I lay when I was first came here. I cried silently when I realise what I was talking about.

In the end she just died in the ground without anyone there and because of that I was sent back here. She was sacrificing herself just for me to be brought back… how can someone life be so pitiful?

I cried and cried couldn’t bear the sadness of my past… all she wanted is to make their world peace and live happily with her love one. But why does she have to go through this kind of fate.

“So you mean that she wants the future her (which mean me) to be back?” I still am having troubles on grasping the reason of me being here.

“Tell me, what will happen if we rewind the curse?” I sobbed

“Well it is obvious that you can return to your time” the horse sneered,

“But there must be a reason why the person who cast the curse want to be brought back. It has to be really important that she is willing to pay the price to cast the curse” I tried to think on the person point of view. It has to be she wanted to do something that she weren’t able to finish.

Is it about the Red Shield…

Come to think of it, I never really dream about the ending of the story, could it be that they didn’t get to complete the takeover. She live a brave life.

I was sent here which means she still has something to do. I can’t just turn to blind eyes and walked out from it. Beside it is my past and those dreams I dream about really get me attach to it.

“Tell me, is there’s a way to help only Jin Young to go back?” I ask Zeth since I think that I have a purpose to stay here, but I can’t let him to stay with me.

“That is impossible.”

“Why? Is there really no way to send him back? I mean with the power of Xeneus, can’t I at least help him to go back?” I sounded desperate, I don’t want him to suffer because of the path I choose. He has totally nothing to do with this.

“He was here not because of a mistake, he’s here because he was selected to. Don’t you ever feel weird that he was the only one who was sent here with you?”

Come to think of it, among all people in the hall, why isn’t he infected like the others? When we exchange skin ship, that’s when it began.

“”He might be one of the person who was also took part on casting the curse”

“So you mean, he was also part of this unreasonable event”

How can he… what is his relationship with my past… why aren’t Nickhun too was sent here with me when he was always by my side.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Author's Note - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey there^^ I'm back with a new chapter... Hope you will like it..

Lately I feel so lonely, not able to see any comment from my reader T.T

Anyway same as usual,

   Subscribe if you like this story and don't forget to leave some comment^^