Special Chapter

Twisted Dreams

 

[Jin Young POV]

“I’m so sorry, I’m really sorry. Please wake up!!!” tears fell down incessantly as I hugged a girl in my arm. She’s dead, the girl I loved so much died because of my careless mistake. I knew I shouldn’t have done that and now I cause her death.

“Please don’t leave me, we promise each other after all of this we will be living together forever” I cried in agony as I hugged her tightly.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Hyung! Hyung wake up!!!” Gongchan tried to wake me up.

Tears kept on rolling down my cheeks; I couldn’t stop even if I want to.

“Hyung drink this first” Sandeul handed me a cup of warm milk to calm me down,

“Were you dreaming about that girl again?” asked CNU who is now patting on my back; I just nodded my head since I still couldn’t talk from sobbing.

I’m not the type of person who would easily cry, I didn’t even cry when my cousin was put in an emergency room (ok maybe I did but only a little, you get the point). I hate this dream, I hate all of this!!! I can’t stand it anymore, why must I have such dream?

“Hyung I think you need to go and meet a doctor, it had been weeks you had those nightmares” Baro sounded worry.

“Don’t worry about me, what time is it now?” I started to calm down as I stopped sobbing already.

“It’s already 7. Ok guys we better get prepared for the fan-meeting. Now get going” CNU told the others,

“But hyung…” Sandeul whined, that lazy duck.

CNU on the other hand acting like older brother and order them to leave the room so that I can rest for a while.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Baro are you done yet? Come on we got a fan-meeting to go!!” I yelled from the front door,

“Just a second” he yelled back from the room,

Today is our fan-meeting for our fourth album ‘Tried to Walk’ comeback, and we’re already late from our schedule. I sat on the front of the seat of the van, still waiting for Baro. What the heck is he doing in there?

“Sorry I couldn’t’ find my watch” he said as he quickly entered the van. He’s late because of a watch!!!

Half an hour had passes, thank goodness we arrive in time or else we’ll be bringing bad influence for the fans and I don’t want that to happen.

When we entered the centre hall through the back door, I can see there were a lot of people coming to support us. A smile on my face was literally pulled by strings that wouldn’t seem to let go as I slowly appearing myself to the fans, the fans was screaming and cheering so wild that I think my ears are going went deaf if this keeps on.

We perform some of our song and get a loud cheering and applause from our BANA. I’m so happy after all the hard works we had been through, it is paid off. Seeing the fans were all willingly to sacrifice their time, showing off their smile and support us, I promise that we B1A4 will do our best so that we will not let BANAs down. 

Now that we are playing some games, we need to pick some people from the fans to join us as well as giving them fan-service. I choose a couple of fans already now the last one is… let’s see. I pointed my finger towards a girl who wore creamy colour blouse with long sleeve and cute strawberry cupcakes on it, it’s cute and it does attract me. I smile when I see her reaction jumping up from the seat, my eyes never left hers and so did she.

The nearer the girl walked towards me I can feel my heartbeat races, her eyes so familiar, her smile it’s like I had seen them many time. Suddenly everything around us become dark, no sound could be hear in the hall. I walked slowly and accidentally bump to the person beside me, but it seems like he/she didn’t even move. Panic rose within me as I realize everyone around me had stop moving.

“Is anyone there, answer me!” a girl voice was heard and I could tell that she was frightened. I kept moving forward to where her sound from and fall bumping into the owner of the voice.

She quickly stood up and tried to help me up, when my hand reaches for hers suddenly everything went black.