Chapter 2

Just another Love Story

Aish! ~ Really? It is already 6:50 a.m.! Why is this hyung can’t wake me up early in this morning?! Aigoo! ~

 

     “Hyung! Why didn’t you wake me up?” I ran to the dining room and mad at him without even thinking that I am really late!

 

    “I did. And you tell me “I didn’t want to go to school today, hyung”. And you throw your pillow at me!” he yelled at me and immediately taking his bag and going out. There’s Minwoo and Donghyun hyung at the front waiting for both of us, but,

 

    “Bwoh?! You didn’t go to school again?” Donghyun hyung asked me. Minwoo and he are really getting a heart-attack this time.

 

    “Ani. I’ll be going to school later. You guys going first.”

 

Immediately I ran upstairs and taking my bath, wearing my uniform, locked the door, and taking my breakfast on the way to the school. That means I am taking my breakfast while riding my bike faster than a snail. Thank God, omma and appa are currently at the overseas.

 

     “Hyung! Valet! The usual place!” I put the money and my motor key on the motor chair. As usual, if I come late, Gwang Soo hyung that sells tteobeokki in front of my school will be my silent valet.

 

I climbed the school gate and went to the cafe next to the rest room. I went inside the rest room and act like I am was using the toilet. Hmm! ~ I am really good at acting, right? I went to the second floors which I bumped into some noona (big sister) that really looks beautiful. Before she falls down, thank God I got her.

 

    “O~ Thank goodness! Gamsahabnida.” she bow 90 degree at me. I chuckled and when our eyes met, I smiled brightly. This is really kyeo.

 

   “Mianhae~”, I apologized to her even though it is obviously her fault for not looking to the front carefully. But, before I could introduce myself to her, the stupid bell is ringing. There’s nothing I could do beside run as fast than a snail or Miss D will strike me with her bamboo cane. Huh! Why would you ring at this moment, BELL?!

 

One thing for sure, I never felt butterfly in my stomach when I see any pretty girls before. But, that noona... She really is something. Finally, I arrived at my destination and mission is accomplished! Thank God, Miss D is currently not in class.

 

     “Yah! ~ What made you take so long?”, Minwoo pat my back head.

 

     “O~ I am having an ‘accident’ just now.” Minwoo giving me a high-five. Yup! That’s what we talking if you get it. Girls~

 

     Some annoying girl heard what I said to Minwoo just now. “Oppa, you got into an accident? Gwenchana-yo?” And with her annoying worried expression, which means being cute at the same time. She tried to hold my hand but I dodge.

 

      “Uwaa~ Oppa, chinca daebak-yo.” The other girls chime together in a very annoying tone.

 

Thank you girls for made oppa days’ much better! Huh! ~ I went to the field during recess and playing soccer to get my stressed out. I don’t even know why I am mad so sudden. Donghyun hyung, Yeongmin hyung and Minwoo came suddenly.

 

     “You can’t even play soccer well!” Donghyun hyung came in to be the goal keeper.

     “Yea~ You never get the highest point for our school.” Youngmin hyung take the ball away from me.

     “You only good at being cold and cool!” Minwoo put his tongue out at me.

 

We all laughing together.  Then, Bora noona, Donghyun hyung’s girlfriend, along with her friends; Hyorin noona, Dasom noona and her cousin, SoYou came. They bring bento for each of us.

 

      “O~ Dasom join in? Let me count, it is the third time, right?” Donghyun hyung surprised that Dasom noona join us, because she is barely joining us.

 

      Dasom noona nodded at him. “Dae~ Oppa didn’t come to school today.”

 

     “Waeyo?”

 

     “He has a little problem at home.” Dasom answered in not-a-happy-mood. We all stays quiet for a moment and enjoy our bento together.

 

     “Dasom-ya, did you heard about the new girl in our class?”, Donghyun hyung start asking again. Trust me; this hyung is someone that really loves to talk. I MEAN IT!

 

     “Dae~ Goo Dila, right?”

 

     He nodded. “She sits next to Hyunseong.”

 

     Dasom noona smile. “Oppa know how to take care of himself. I trust him.”

 

At that moment, before Donghyun hyung could open his mouth again, Bora noona immediately ‘throw’ the gimbap she made to his mouth. Again, we all laughing together.

 

Well, let me introduce you to myself before you get excited reading this fiction.

 

Jo Kwang Min. (I prefer to write Kwang and Min in one word!)

Kwangmin.

5th of April 1995.

Korean.

Love blue, food, sleeping, Pikachu and noona!

One of the famous guys in school.

 

Author’s note:

~ noticing that I made Donghyun oppa and Bora eonnie as a couple?

~ Well, I saw them on Sistar’s MV Push Push before. That’s why I made them together!