Chapter 3

Just another Love Story

It’s been a week I’ve been in this school. And today, the scary Hyunseong that all the people talk about is coming to the school. Of course I feel anxious, how evil is that person can be? I came in to the class and taking my seat. Baro's sitting on his chair,

 

 

     “Baro-ah! Come here for a moment!” I called him to my seat.

 

     “O~ Is there anything you need princess?” he chuckled at me. Anyway, he called me princess, because actually, he is someone I knew during my childhood.

 

      “Is it true, that Hyunseong came in to school today?”

 

     “O~ Dae! He is in the restroom I guessed. Wae? You want me to call him?”

 

     “Ani~ I just want to know~”, I smiled.

 

Then, the bell is ringing. And there’s one hot guy came in to the class. He must be THE Hyunseong they talked about. He came to my seat. And standing right in front of me! He is HOT!!!

 

 

     “Neo, move aside! That’s my seat!” he told me in a very ‘cool’ manner. This guy is really a BASTARD! I wouldn’t move just because you told me too!

 

     “I am sorry mister, this is my seat. And I won’t move unless I want to!” I answered him with full English Language.

 

     He laughed. And that bright smile of him will make me can’t stand on my own feet! “Whatever!” Then, he sits next to me.

 

Okay, now, be grateful to God because it is PE! I really hate wearing this coat, it is controlling my movement! I went to the girls’ dorm as fast as I could. But then, again I bumped into the same guy from the first day I get into this school! It’s almost been a week already I didn’t see him around this school. I almost fall looking at his face! Okay STOP! I really easily fall for a good looking man, right? This is a serious issue!

 

      “Mianhae~ I didn’t look carefully!”

 

     “Gwenchana~ It might be a tradition of your family to meet someone, right? Anyway, I’m just kiddng okay.” he chuckled.

 

I smile at him, but suddenly my new friend, the Hello Kitty wannabe, Seol Han-a grab me and we both run immediately to the girls’ dorm. Again, I would not now who is that guy.

 

 

      After PE, it is recess. Seol Han-a went with her boyfriend, Jeongmin, the number one perfect student in this school, for recess. Jeongmin is not the same class as us, and I can’t imagined how did he fall for Han-a. But, they both made a cute pair. Suddenly, someone came to me.

 

      “Are you not going to eat?”

 

     I was speechless. I thought he hate me. “O~ I-I-I I mean, I will! Later on!” I smile at him and try to look for Baro. But, he pulled me.

 

      “Come.” He takes me to his seat and we both eating together.

 

From a far, I can see there’s a group of people that just can’t stop sneakily looking at both of us. I don’t even know who that person is, but I think I recognize someone’s in that group. After looking carefully, I remembered it now! Bora! The girl that in the same class with Jeongmin! The cheerleader captain! And her three best friends, Hyorin, SoYou and Dasom! Dasom looks like crying. What had happened?

 

 

      “What are you looking at?” Hyunseong looking at the place I am looking at. His jaws drop, and his eyes getting bigger! He takes me outside of the cafeteria.

      “What was your think?!” suddenly he mad at me. I am confused.

 

Suddenly, he cried. He can’t stop crying and he went to somewhere. I ran after him. But I collide again with that cute guy.

 

     “O~ Neo? Again? Tell me already, do you love me?” he asked me without thinking. I laughed and I guessed he felt embarrassed right now. Trust ME! He rubs his head even though I know it is not itchy.

 

     “What are you saying? I just bumped into you, doesn’t mean I love you!”

 

      “Mian~ Mian~ Mianhae.” He ran to me and holds both of my hands immediately. I glared, and he exonerates my hands. “Mianhae~ I just... How did they say it...? Hmm...”Yes, he is stuttered!

 

      I laughed again and forgetting Hyunseong already. “I am Dila. Goo Dila.” I pulled my hand out to shake hand with him. He smiled and shakes hand with me.

 

     “I am Kwangmin. Jo Kwangmin.”

 

And that’s how our story begins. It might be funny to talk about it to our grandchildren sooner, because we both met every single time, collide with each other unexpectedly. Grandchildren? Did I just say grandchildren? Well, let’s pray that in the end I’ll be with this Kwangmin and will grow old together with him! =)

 

Author’s note:

~ noticing another new character here? Baro…

~ Well Baro is my bias in B1A4. ^^ I’ll tell you later about him!