Getting It Out.

Unique Me.

Key: 

Author's pov:

Bom's pov:

Simon's pov:

Inati's pov:

'Bombshells' = what the parties thought is.

"Bombshells" = Past/flashbacks

[Bombshells] = Anything bolded will be places/time/etc.


Author's Pov:

 

[SBS studio]

 

When we last left off it seems the idea of Bom being a huge part of the drama arrived and now that the wheels are set in motion let's go back to where we were. Ms. X got the green light in trying to make the clips of Bom as inspiration into a drama.

 

"So there is good new right now." All heads snapped to Ms. X they were all on edge now. "They gave it a green light we can go on with this idea, but they said what the older sunbae-nims said to do if we do want an almost all idol cast..." Everyone shouted in joy seeing as they were going to be part of a hell of rollercoaster of a new drama.

 

"Now to serious business the details need to be laid out now. " Silence filled the room all you could hear were markers on the whiteboard writing down ideas, what you could see was writing in all shapes and sizes. They went on and on like that for a good 3 hours straight without any interruptions in the process. 

 

"It's all down now. Okay let's look at the yay's and nay's."Another older staff took charge of the crossing out idea that were used. Till only a few were left to deal with. "Alright something we haven't used before or I mean barely used...Hmmm 1. Fanfiction, 2. Overseas student, 3. Fairlytale book writing style my god that's a mouth full, 4. Ugly Duckling, 5. Plain Jane to angel...6. Idol life one on one." Listing them off more and more details poured into each category.

 

"Alright let's take a vote now on the three most popular ideas, I want those to be combined somehow to make a master piece." Nodding everyone was eyeing each other on what they would vote. "I will make this so that you all don't need to kill each other with opinions, put your heads down now and just raise your hand when it's all said and done with. Rule is no more than 3 votes per person, I will also right down your initials and tally how many times you voted on a piece of paper for my purposes." Obeying to Ms. X it took only 30 minutes to finish all the voting and to make sure the tally weren't incorrect. 

 

"So what ideas won?" Everyone just nodded in agreement wondering then the room became dark and the top three ideas were up on the screen. 1. Fanfiction, 2. Idol life one on one, and 3. Ugly Duckling. Seeing the results everyone questioned on whether it was possible or not to even pull those three together. "Will these work?" Hearing the doubt in ideas Ms. X couldn't help it letting out a giggle, just making everyone a tad more lost then they already were.

 

"Oh it will work, I am damn sure it will work. Thank you for all of the cooperation, today let's all go out and get something to eat on me. There will talk about each idea and sort out more of the fine ideas I want to be woven into this drama as well as hear what you want to see out of this. I know that all of you are hungry by now, hell I  for one am we have been working non-stop for 8 hours without a break now." Smiling seeing the team Ms.X picked out was working, the older workers were happy.

 

[BBQ House]

 

Breaking the crew finally could breathe seeing that they were happy with the concepts that were all down together, going into a BBQ shop they noticed a figure with beautiful golden honey blonde hair, then they noticed two very familiar faces with her, in only a few seconds they knew that it was Bom and 2 members of Suju Leeteuk and Eunhyuk eating, talking, smiling, really just having a good time. Even though they thought it was a good thing to approach her they didn't know for sure if it was them, till she pulled the shades off and started talking. 

 

"Jungsoo Oppa thank you for bring me out to lunch and Hyukkie thank you for coming, but let's get to the chase of it. I know that I haven't talked to Soo-Man-shii for a long time why now is he trying to get to me?" The two men just looked at her blinking. "There is no use just tell me, I love spending time with friends in all, but I know there is something that you want to talk to me."  Once again they gave each other looks speaking without speaking. From this they knew that the jig was up. 

 

"Alright you got us, really I don't know why but it seems like something is wrong with him lately..he's been in some kind of withdrawal from something I don't know, it's just every time he hears your voice singing he lights up and is normal again." Knowing that fact Bom remained expressionless. "Please can you visit Sm and just talk to him?" Both men were lost at her train of thought, they didn't know what they were going to be expecting out of this lunch. 

 

"Hmmm well maybe we'll see, but I will go to Sm to see the rest of Super Junior and the other artists out first before any meeting of a friend, well not a friend but an old contact that pushed me to the side." Indifferent with what she just said they didn't say anything, this was something that they needed to get her to do. "I will gladly go today, seeing as I want to see your new rookie group! EXO!" Finally there her 8-Dness shined as she fangirled over the younger band. 

 

They were about to leave then Bom turned around and looked directly at Ms.X eyeing her fully up and down, having a smile play onto her face as she walked right to the shocked Ms.X greeting her. While on the other hand Ms.X was in shock still seeing as the one she wanted for the drama was right in her face.  "H-Hello..."Was all that the younger girl could muster up seeing the true beauty infront of her along with two major idols in the game. 

 

"Ms.X is it right?" Nodding slowly taking in everything, she saw a smile spread on Bom's face. "I am a fan of your drama work, I hope that in the future we can be friends or even work together, but not I have prior arrangements so I will be  taking my leave then. Till we have another encounter good day." Stunned were every single person in the room including the company Bom was with. 

 

"Bommie did you just really do what I think you just did?" She simply gave him a stare walking out of the joint, leaving his question in their minds. 

 

While in the BBQ house there everyone was going nuts seeing that they got the one person the drama was written for to ask herself to work with them without knowing that the exact new drama would be molded after her personality...Puzzlement was where they were left at, one thing rang into their minds. 'WE HAVE THE GIRL WE WANTED OMG.' 

 

[SM Entertainment]

 

"Bommie-ah do you think that it was wise to approach that drama writer out of the blue just like that." Laughing at his question she stopped looking up seeing familiar building which only held old memories of denial. Taking one last look at the building the three went in.

 

Contemplating Bom stopped again at the main entrance to look at the males that were her company. "You know it's funny right? That I have been in this business the longest of the girls, yet I am the one that get pushed aside because of things I lack, well look at me know I am stronger then ever in this game, but still I feel so damn weak whenever someone doubts in me. Hell I did what I did because I knew, that what I was going to get into was something that people wouldn't expect from me seeing as I am the one who has always been weak in acting. Ha, I think it's my time to show the world that I am more just than a singer, what I want from this is that they in they I mean everyone who has doubted me to know that I am a true artists who can conquer all the things that are in my path, not just music. Done is what I want to say to the people have a doubt in me, who want to just judge without being open minded to knowing me. So I knew what exactly I put myself into." Without another word the men were left there stunned chasing after the power house vocals. 

 

That day Bom met many of SM artists, but learned that she was taking the reigns of her life in entertainment on to becoming a true artists of many trades not just in music, but more then just that. 

 

 

 


Author's Blurb:

Chaliena: -clear throat smiling - I want to sincerely thank this poster shop for providing the visuals -claps introducing-  :

✿ Le Destin Graphic Shop ✿

For making my background and poster  It's adorable. Also she works fast :3 But really it's so pretty. I like it, for future use I will see you soon!

Also this if for the chapters, so what I am doing right now is laying down the plan on what is leading up to the drama and how it came to be, then in later chapters you see how the drama will unfold, as well as the behind the scene look for it. The first few chapters will be in the past till the current timing, but I will continue telling you when the timing of this is. Right now I am just intro-ing you the drama. If you are asking why is SM involved you will see in the future. 

Bom: Dongsangieeeee how did you get Daniel off of you? -looks at you-

Inati: Well Simon did he pried him off of her like a glove. 

Simon: TOOK FOREVER THOUGH. That idiot has a tight grip.-glares at Daniel-

Daniel-pouts- I'm in time out. 

Chaliena:-smiles- There is your answer unnie, now let's see I would like to thank :kpopforeverr,giee_13,miss_ai,and RaBi27 for subbing to me. I have 10 so far, just for 2 Chapters. -claps in happiness giving out cookies and hugs- 

Kris:DONGSANG.-glomps.-

Daehyun:-steals Chaliena-

Bom: Not again T.T -looks for her- Thank you all once again for tuning in and reading, please stay tuned, don't forget to subb, comment, and add her.