Risen To The Challenge.

Unique Me.

Key: 

Author's pov:

Bom's pov:

Simon's pov:

Inati's pov:

'Bombshells' = what the parties thought is.

"Bombshells" = Past/flashbacks

[Bombshells] = Anything bolded will be places/time/etc.

 

 

 


Author's pov:

What lays ahead of us is a tale of one Miss Park Bom from 2ne1 and how her rollercoaster started with the writers and casting directors as well as staff for the movie production brainstorming an idea for the future drama that would shake up other dramas having idols rise up to the challenge. This drama was made after seeing one idols playful side, morely her 8-dness people would adore. 

 

[SBS Studios]

 

"What in the world are we going to give the people for a new drama huh? Seems that we are out of ideas, and I don't think that they want another historical drama..." An overworked and stressed out script writer we shall name Ms.X groaned as her eyes scanned the room for any hands up at all seeing if there was any hope of a drama to come alive in the room.

 

Hearing laughter and giggling as well as oh's with strings of ah's chorused throughout the long hallway that response was too great to ignore Ms. X walked to the sources of the noise only to see other staff members that weren't part of her group watching various clips of Park Bom and her personality on 2ne1. 

 

As if she struck gold Ms. X strolled back into the room with a smile on her face leaving others to question her sanity at this point all of them have been slaving over what new drama would catch the eyes of the people with everything either being too cliche or just overused and abuse over ten folds. Eyeing the young but brilliant writer the older staff were all thinking the same thing ' She has gone off the deep end, tskkk and so young damn she was good.' 

 

"I have the idea for the show it just hit me like that..well not exactly, but you know what I mean. Why are we so blind people it has been in our face this whole time and we really couldn't see it?!?!" Slamming her hands on the table woke up the now awake staff from their cat naps. "What I am talking about is a drama of an idols life, no, one of her trials and tribulation, here's the catch though the main cast must be idols only, the exception to this is the supporting cast. You want to know where I am going with this huh?" They all nodded in full curiosity. "Park Bom's personality her 8-dness  paired with a drama where she is playing a singer who isn't taken seriously because she is really well an undefined beauty. Meaning she will be the ugly duckling whom is turned into a beautiful swan...The details of this isn't clear yet, just something along that line." They got what she was saying, but all still looked at her wary.

 

"Did you really think this out, I mean we have things like WGM and things like that, but a drama really is this even going to fly with the board?" Waving her hand shooing the question she looked at the large screen seeing they were in a projection room an idea sprouted in her head. 

 

"Shhhh just watch would you all?" Going to the computer while dimming the lights she put on the same exact clips of 2ne1's lead vocals and her personality seeing this on screen it made more sense. 

 

"Still it's risky seeing as she is really busy, but do we need her to play this part...I mean all of the concrete idea and plot line aren't on paper we won't be take seriously!" Getting an earful from her co-workers she snapped.

 

"Do you really not want to do this, my god people look at the possible things we could do and we don't tread close to that idea?!?! Are you kidding me, give me a break. Look here this is the facts I am young seeing as I can represent my own decade of younger viewers I would kill to see something like this....But what I need is supports the details of this will be worked out on later on in the process don't kill the blooming idea." The hope in her voice made the older more experience workers smile seeing her passion is there and isn't going to be silenced. 

 

"We'll do the drama, but we have to see everything will be in order first, then when everything is fined combed and pick through in depth then and only then will we even approach any type of casting, but we will first go to the big music companies...we can't give up on other options if we don't get the leading lady as Ms.Park alright!" Ms.X couldn't help smiling now. "All of you are dismissed." 

 

'Getting Park Bom will be the hardest part of this drama...Aish, but it will be so worth it in the end when everyone is smiling and congratulating each other in the long haul of his all.' Turning off the lights she looked at the room where the magic would be written once more over, before leaving doing a fist pump in victory. 

 

So this is where the adventure or morrow will unfold as we continue with the next section. Surprises are ahead with twists and turns I hope that all of you are ready to venture in what you have dove into. 

 


 

Author's Blurb:

Chaliena: -bows smiling- I really hope this doesn't for a first chapter. I know I know if you are some of my older subbies you must be thinking 'wth finish your other ones.' I will, it's just this right now is how I feel with all the feels I have lately...I think I am just missing Bom's face and voice- turns into a zombie- kidding -giggles- really though thank you for subbing to my story, I hope that we can be friends..... Oh and also I would love to introduce you to a writer and the stories I have been reading. 

 

 

kpopforeverr

I triple subbed to her writing, and I enjoyed it so well. Go and find her read her stories. I loved them. I know I know free advertistement. 

Daniel: O-O -pokes Chaliena on the cheek-

Chaliena: -blinks removing Daniel's hand- errrm awkward turtle much...This is Daniel all he will be here with me in my blurbs as well as the rest of the cast.

Daniel: Sooo cuteeeeee -hugs Chaliena-

Youngwon: YAH let her go! Oh oh oh and thank you to: Topgbom, pinkpolaroid, bommielove,Chocathy, and meheartygfamily for subbing to the story -winks at them- 

Jisu: Comment, subb, add her as a friend. We have to handle mister touchy feely right now. -bows- Thank you for reading.