Why her?

The Most Important Decision [Short Story]

 

As soon as Taemin pulled him out of the crowd, everyone forgot about it. No one talked about what just happened but they completely ignored it. He would’ve been beaten up for doing that. But he was treated differently because he was really good looking. Why did they just ignore him? This wasn’t the first time someone stood up for her. Why let him off but not the others?

 

*First time someone stood up for her*

A girl transferred to the school where ~~~. The girl was poor and she was really nice to people. When the girl saw the bullying, she instantly shouted at them, but after that day it got worse. She was tortured and beaten up, as soon as she got to school. She was also given horrible letter telling her to die. She couldn’t take it no more she was bullied more than ~~~. She wanted to move but she didn’t have enough money. Until she found out that she had an auntie in America. Instead of staying she moved with her auntie instead.

  

She was lucky that her aunt was in America. If she stayed there something more unfortunate would’ve happened to her. Considering that she got beaten up, the others that stood up for ~~~ committed suicide, got murdered by the people or moved schools.

 

 Byunghun still didn’t get why they would do that to ~~~, even though Taemin has already told him everything. He looks around and tries to figure out why the hell they would do this to an innocent young girl. But nothing could explain it; it was just simply that they hated her. Byunghun couldn’t describe how cruel they were. This is classed as bullying and none of the teacher could do anything. They were too afraid that they would get sacked or they were as scared of the crowd as other people were.

 

~~~ considered this as normal and Byunghun considers this as bullying. Everything happens for a reason but this has no reason and she accepts the fact that she is getting bullied. Why does this have to happen to her? Why her? Did she do something wrong? Or is the fact that they just want to go against her? A lonely life was the only way she lived. A life that, she thinks, will stay the same.

 

 

As Christmas drew near, what can the future give her. It’s amazing what miraculous things Christmas can do. Will she every get her dream life? Or will her life stay the same?