Opening up?

Isn't life so weird?

hello :) !! i'm back again with more!! thx again for the comments and the new subscriptions!! i'm very grateful !! hope you'll enjoy this chapter!! i'll come back later with more! :)

 

~~

 

“How are your wrists?” , he asked pointing to them. You looked at him confused.

“Was this what you wanted to talk about? Well, they’re fine…” , you replied blinking.

“No, silly. Good that they’re fine.” , he said putting his hand on one of your hands. You flinched.  “G.O. will be proud of me that I took care of them. Anyway, I wanted to talk about those clothes. They’re not a ’s clothes.”

“Then…whose?”

“My girlfriend’s …” . His eyes were sad, you could see it.

“Girlfriend?”

“Yes. She…no, we…we’ve been together for 2 years, we’ve shared good things and bad things. And I can’t believe I’m saying this, but she was my everything and I’d have done everything so that she’d be happy! She lived here, in my house. The room you’re sleeping in used to be our bedroom. But since she moved, I chose to move into another room so that I’d feel less hurt. We were so happy, since one day when she told me she had found someone better than me. I was angry and sad at the same time. Since that day, I started to toy around with different women, thinking that they’re all the same. I’d rather dump, than to be dumped…” , he said looking on the floor, tears building in his eyes. “Then I joined some bad surroundings. People from it were making a living from those kind of business, girls business. I obeyed to them since one day, when I became the boss. At the beginning it was painful, I pitied every girl, but then, the image of my girlfriend was appearing every time and the pity would disappear. I’m from a good family, from a wealthy one...I had everything I wanted, but I still got hurt. About the clothes. When she left, I took some items from her wardrobe, so that I can remember her.  It’s so stupid, isn’t it? How someone can change the other…” , then a few tears started to fall on his cheeks. You started to pity him and held his hand which was on yours.

“I can’t believe you’re crying… “ , you said looking into his eyes.

“I might be tough…but I’m also a human. I also have feelings. I laugh, I cry…I love…”

You put your other hand on his cheeks and started to wipe his tears. You could feel him flicker under your touch.

“Still…why did you tell me this?

“I just needed to talk to someone. Talking to someone about your problems helps you feel better.”

“Then...thanks for trusting me…” , you said smiling. “Cry. It also helps you to feel better! “

He didn’t say anything. He took your hand away from his face and put his head on your lap.

“ And ___ . She also helps me to feel better…”

Hearing this, you felt really happy and started to smile even more.

“Now it’s your turn. Tell me about what makes you feel sad…” , he added.

“Are you sure? Am I not bothering you? “

“No.”

“Ok then. The thing which hurt the most is that…well, my parents are rarely at home, I barely see them. There’s only me and Snowy. Also, I’ve got a few friends, but they’re not there whenever I need them to be. But every time someone needs my help, I’m always there. It really hurts and it feels lonely, sometimes I think that if I die, no one would notice. I’ve been kidnapped and I bet my parents didn’t notice my disappearance…” , you said sighing.

Suddenly he got up from your lap and started to look at you with sad eyes.

“What? I thought you were like the others. With a good family, but with a “rebel” attitude. I didn’t even think you might feel so lonely. That’s why you were happy when you have been sick?”

“Y…yes…” , you said looking down. “Thanks for listening to me. And ok, I know you listened to me for G.O. or something like that. But still…”

“No. I’ve listened to you for myself.”

 

Then, there was a moment of silence. Until it happened again. You felt his arms around you.

“We’re so pitiful, ____ . Look at us. Two hurt people, both physical and psychic. “ , then he tightened his arms around you.

“Joon…don’t…hug me…” , you said embarrassed. “I know you’ll say that you’re just doing me a favor…but you’re not…” . The truth is, you were feeling really happy in his arms, but couldn’t say it. You were too shy, and didn’t want him to see you as easy, cause you really weren’t!

“This is the first time you’re calling me by my name. It sounds nice when you say it. And no, I’m not hugging you for you. I’m doing it for us. Let’s stay like this a bit more…” , he said. “You’re not like the others. And I pity you…”

“I don’t need your pity! “ , you interrupted him.

“I would free you, but I don’t want to betray G.O. He helped me a lot when I didn’t have money…”

“You’re still a jerk!!” , you said wanting to get out from his arms, but couldn’t.

“I know. But let’s face it, you like it!” , he replied with a smirk on his face.

“NO I DON’T !! You’re a psycho, and a maniac, and a two faced, selfish, uncaring, arrogant jerk and also you’re…”

Now you couldn’t speak anymore. You felt something on your lips, and you’ve realized only after a few moments: he was pressing his lips against yours!

You were trying to back off but he didn’t let you. It was a heavenly feeling though, his lips were so soft, and his breath so fresh, but you got too shocked about his action. When he stopped, he said:

“It was just to shut you up. Stop talking bad about me…”

You were angry now, and wanted to slap him, but he stopped you.

“You’re such a bad girl, ___ , do you know it?”

“I only speak the truth. Then why should I stop talking about you like that? “

“Just because. Anyway, remember my lips’ taste. I’ll also remember yours’. Also, you’re moving.”

“Good. Where? In other country?”

“No. In my bedroom” , and after saying this, he let you go from his embrace and went upstairs.

“WHAT??!”

 

‘And again, he managed to surprise me. The angel-faced devil’ . You thought sighing but smiled to yourself.