Sudden Guest

Dear Diary, I fell In Love With 12 Vampires

 

Nar r a t or's P.O.V

 

The brothers were all sitting in the dining room, having breakfast. The situation was so tense. No one uttered even a single word. They all seemed trouble, especially two person.

"I can't take this anymore. I'm going out," Lay stood up and took his jacket and head towards the door. No one bothered to stop him. Lay sighed and walked further away from his house. His brothers were frustrating, not taking and all. He needed to get away, he needed fresh air. Suddenly, he came to a halt.  Is that blood I smell? Lay closed his eyes and let his instinct kick in. And, there she was. A girl near some garbage, bleeding. Lay's eyes went saucer. "," In a split second, she was in his arms. Lay checked her pulse and was glad that she was still alive. 

"Please help me," Lay was startled by the voice and looked down in his arms. The girl had opened her eyes. Lay blinked, not knowing what to do. So Lay did the stupidest thing he could have done, he brought her to his home. He lifted her up effortlessly and sped back home. 

The girl had her arms around Lay's neck and the latter blushed. But, Lay was thinking. Why didn't he just bit her right there. It was a perfect moment. She was about to die anyway. It made him weird. It was as though he couldn't. No, he wouldn't. Question is, why? Lay admired her beauty. Waist length light brown hair, milky white skin, plump lips. Lay shook his head. Snap out of it Zhang Yixing.

Not one minute later, Lay was banging on the door like his life depended on it. Okay, so maybe not his but hers. He was greeted by a confuse Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked down at Lay's arms and was even more confuse. Was it April Fool's Day? Nope, it was only January. "Hyung, who's th-" "No time for explaining, need to aid!" Lay ran up to his room and slammed the door. Xiumin came out from the kitchen, munching on an apple.

"What was that about?"

"It was Lay hyung...he...he brought a girl back home." Xiumin choked on his apple. "WHAT?!?!" In an instant, 11 vampires were in Lay's room. Jaws were dropping, eyes were bulging at the sight in front of them. Lay was giving the girl his blood. Boy, was Kris furious.

"What the hell are you doing? Answer me Zhang Yixing!" Kris yelled in chinese. Everybody flinched. An angry Kris was not a good thing. His tone was deadly cold. And, Kris had never used anybody's fullname unless he meant business.

"She was hurt. I had to do something!" Lay calmly replied. Yet, he wanted to ask the same question to himself. Kris scoffed.

"We're vampires and she's human. Her kind is our food and they fear us. Why can't you get that in your mind? What can't you set this simple simple food chain in your brains?" 

"She was bleeding. So, I decided to help her, duizzhang," The way lay said 'duizzhang' made everyone taken aback, even Kris. They had never seen Lay so...pissed off.

"If the main reason for you being here is to yell at me, I reckon you guys get out of my room. I need some space," Everyone left his room, upset and disappointed. Kris took one last glance at Lay and shook his head disapprovingly. "Don't be a disappointment Lay," Kris mumbled and went out. Lay sighed and buried his face in his palm. He was going to get it this time.

 

____________________________________________

 

Later that night, the girl had woken up. Where am I? She looked around and blinked. Then she remembered everything. A guy had helped her when she got attack.

"Awake I see," The girl almost screamed and spun around only to be face-to-face with a smiling Lay. The girl blushed and looked back in front. Lay chuckled when he smelt the blood creeping on her cheeks. He sat next to her and sighed.

"Umm, yeah..." Lay nodded.

"So, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling better. Thanks for saving me," 

"It's no problem. What about the gash on your stomach?" The girl placed her hand on top of her stomach. What she felt surprised her.

"It's gone...literally,"

"That's pleasant to hear." Lay nodded. The girl examined  Lay's feature and got carried away. Pointed nose, kind eyes, and the dimple that appear even when he smiled lightly. Lay grinned when he noticed what she was doing. "Done checking me out? I know I'm hot and everything," He grinned and the girl blushed. Embarrassed that she was caught staring at him. The girls' next action took Lay by surprised. His hand were in hers.

"You..what are you? Are you a...vampire?" Lay looked at the girl as if she was crazy.

"What? No, are you crazy?"

"Don't deny it," She stared into his eyes and he was lost in it. He had no other choice.

"Yes, I'm a vampire. How did you know?"

"First, your temperature is too cold for a human. Second, how come the gash on my stomach is gone? Third, I got bit by one," True to her words, there was a bite mark on her neck.

"Aren't you afraid of me? I'm a blood monster," 

"Nope, not really. I've always believed in mythical creatures. They seem to amaze me," Lay chuckled at her answer.

"Oh really? Even if I do this?" Lay's fangs protruded from his gums and he anticipated her reaction. She squirmed uncomfortably and bit her her lower lip.

"So, is it only you here?" The girl quickly changed the topic. Lay shook his head.

"There's 12 of us. We're separated into two groups; EXO-K and EXO-M. EXO-K are all korean. Leader, Suho. Real name, Kim Joonmyun. He is probably the sweetest in EXO-K along side Baekhyun but looks may be deceiving. Baekhyun is the second in command. He's sweet like Suho and has a baby-ish face. Chanyeol is the tallest in EXO-K. He's like 2 heads taller than you and he has this really deep voice that is very mature. D.O has this O__O face and it sometimes creeps me out. Real name, Do Kyungsoo. He is flirtatious so beware of him. Kim Jongin or better known as Kai is a total womanizer. If you though D.O was flirtatious, Kai is 10 time more flirtatious. Not only that, he always has a smirk on his face. Sehun is the youngest. Not only in EXO-K but the whole EXO. He has this permanent poker face and it makes me wonder if he's just pissed or what," You nodded.

"I see,"

"Moving on, there's EXO-M. We are all chinese although two of us are korean. Leader or shall I say duizzhang, Kris. Real name, Wu Yi Fan. He has this piercing glare that could sent chills down your spine but he's very nice once you get to know him. Xiumin in korean. People likes to call him baozi because of his cheeks. His real name is Kim Minseok. Then there's Luhan. If someone had pointed a knife on my neck, asking who was the most good looking. I’d definitely have to answer it's Luhan. He's very quiet and mysterious. He likes to preserve himself. Chen is the other korean, alongside xiumin. Also known as Kim Jongdae. He's very sarcastic but he's fun to talk to. But, beware. Once you provoke him, he'll bite. EXO-M's maknae is Tao. He has this scary face that might scare you but inside he's just a little kid. Don't mess with him, he knows wushu,"

"Is that all? Or is there more?"

"Hmm, I think that's al- oh yeah. This is the most important fact. We have powers. Suho, water. Baekhyun, light. Chanyeol, fire. D.O, earth. Kai, teleportation. Sehun, wind. Kris, flight. Xiumin, frost. Luhan, telekinesis. Chen, lightning. Tao, time control," The girl blinked, absorbing all the facts.

"That's a lot to remember,"

"Really? Maybe we sh-" The girl chuckled.

"It's okay, I think I got it," Lay was love-struck, her laugh sounded so melodious. 

"Oh, okay then,"

"You didn't tell me what your power was though," Lay looked around. His power lame, unlike the others.

"It's...it's healing. My power isn't as cool as the others though," Lay laughed awkwardly. The girl facial expression was serious.

"What are you talking about? I Think your power is the coolest,"

"Really? I don't th-"

"No! Believe me. Your power can help others,"

"But, I'm a vampire. My kind don't heal," Lay grimaced.

"You helped me, didn't you?"

"Yeah, bu-"

"Doesn't matter, you still helped me. In conclusion, your power is the coolest," The girl beamed and Lay pinked.

"Umm, thanks then. You should go back to sleep. It's getting pretty late,"

"Yeah. You should go to sleep too," The girl stood up and suddenly kissed Lay's cheeks. Lay was blushing madly.

"That's my token of appreciation. Thanks for saving me," The girl then started to head towards the mansion but she spun around.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"My name is...Lay," The girl smiled and nodded.

"Then Lay it is,” Then she continued walking.

"Wait! What's your name?" The girl stopped in her track and spun around.

"Hyemi, Park Hyemi," She smiled for the thousandth time and walked away.

Hyemi? Lay smiled and in an instant, his hand went up to his cheek. A grin crept onto his face. This was crazy. Was Lay actually...in love? Unknown to both of them. A shadow was watching them intensely. A frown came across the mysterious shadow's face. Then the shadow went away.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

updated. ;A;

anyway, this chapter is practically about Lay. xD

i'll update chapter 3 later.