SM Prom Night (I)

You, One In A Million.

Sulli's POV.

As usual, a lots of news came out about me and Minho. There's a few of reporters ask me to give a comment but i refused. I am so tired of this. I can't even go out alone to my boutique. Reporters is around me! Suddenly, i got a call from Minho. 

"SM make a prom night for their artist. So i need you to come with me." I gasped. "When?" I asked lazyly. "Tomorrow night." I agreed and hang up. Why me?!!

Chanyeol oppa and Jiyeon is now a couple. I'm very surprise and happy after Chanyeol oppa told me and yeah he's lucky. Lately, my fate is being so unfair and unlucky to me. I've to get marry with someone that forget about me. Uhm. What a sad life.

Minho's POV.

Today, I went to my Parent's house. I want to search for something special. After i got here, i went to the store room. After a few minutes, I found the box. The MinSul box. So many memories between me and Sulli in this box. I opened it. I hold the bracelet that located on the side of the box. I found it! The MinSul bracelet and necklace. Actually, it's a couple bracelet and necklace. I gave Sulli the necklace. I took the bracelet. I hope she still keep her necklace. 

SM Prom Night. 

I fixed up myself and wore a white dress for tonight. I made a simple frence braid. Now, i'm waiting for Minho. He said he going to pick me up. Suddenly, my phone notify. 

I'm infront of ur house. 

Before I go out, I wear a Necklace. Necklace that i got from Minho. I don't know why I'm wearing that. But this is suit with my dress. I told mom that I've to go. She just nodded and smile. I wear high heels and heading to the van. I think it's SHINee company van. Huh nervous. I seat beside of Minho. Because that is the only place that empty. 

"Annyeong!" I said and bow to them. It's SHINee. They looks so charming tonight! They replied and bow to me. "So, this is ur girl ha." Onew interrupt. Minho nodded proudly. "Yeap. This is my girl, Sulli." He put his hand on my shoulder. I felt so awkward. Key and Jonghyun just smirked because they know the truth. Jiyeon told them. Suddenly, Minho whispered to me.

"You looks so pretty today." I startled. My heartbeat now beating fast. Oh my god. No! Sulli! No! I'll not fallen to him for the second time.

We're arrived at the venue. Wow, this is my first time go to a Prom Night. Before this, I only went to a Fashion Show. Blah blah blah. "So guys! Let's go~" Onew told them. I and the others nodded. Someone open the door for us. A LOTS of cameraman taking our photos. The flash. Oh, my eyes is pain.

Minho refused me to hold his hand. We walking on the red carpet. I made my fake smile. And now, it's a relief! We finally arrived on the inside. The prom night is now started. Again, I'm seating with SHINee and beside Minho. 

"Look at our cute couple. Minho and Sulli there!" The MC teased us. But, for me this is not a teased. This is not a joke. Huh.

**

On the other side, Jessica glared at Minho and Sulli without they notice. 'Huh, wait Sulli wait. Minho is mine. Only mine.' She rolled her eyes and smirked. Jessica has her own plan to break up MinSul relationship because he still LOVE minho.


Updated on 26 January. Sorry for the late update. I'm so busy lately. With homeworks and tuition. Please leave ur comment below. Do follow me on twitter ; @ledolcesyueda. This is the first part of SM Prom Night. So, please wait for the second part! Sorry for making Jessica like an evil. hihihihi! :>