SM Prom Night (II)

You, One In A Million.

Jessica's POV.

Well let's see, Sulli. How long you can be together with Minho. Minho is mine. Nobody can steal him from me. "Jess, It's our time to perform." Yuri approached me. Then, I go to the backstage. Preparing. I know what i'm going to do. 

Sulli's POV.

Exo performance was so amazing. This is my first time going to an amazing prom night. The MC announced that the next performer is Girl Generation. I know this group. They came out from the backstage. And start performing a song call 'I got a boy'. Minho face suddenly changed. I frowned. Oh, I know. Maybe because he unlike Jessica? Uhm. 

"Let's go somewhere else." Minho whispered to me. I shook my head. "I want to watch this." I said. He sighed. Suddenly, they go down stage. He pull out the audience. I see Jessica is heading to us. She pull out Minho. Minho looks surprised. He tried to refused. What the hell? Hello! He's my boyfriend ok. Erk? What? No. I'm just kidding.

Jessica is now flirting with Minho. Sometimes she look at me and smirked. This is ing weird. Huh. After the end, Minho went to his place. He gritted his teeth. "Minho?" I called him. He just rolled his eyes. "Okay fine. Let's go to the suitable place to talk." I grabbed his hand and went to somewhere else. 

**

"So, do you like watching me with Jessica?!" He shouted at me. I popped out my eyes. I'm so surprised. "I.. I.." I frowned. "I didn't say like that." I said quickly. "Then?" He asked. "We are not couple. We are just a FAKE couple. I have no rights to be mad."

Minho's POV.

"I have no rights to be mad." I startled. So, she still didn't realised that i love her. Should I confess to her? Should I? "Sul." I hold her hands. She look surprised. "Actually.. I remember you." Finally! The words finally came out from my mouth! She frowned. "What do you mean?" She asked. 

Narrator's POV.

"I know you. I remember you. We are childhood friend right." Minho explained, immediately. He showed his bracelet. "Look this. This is MinSul couple bracelet and necklace. You're wearing it." Sulli startled. "But, why you didn't tell me before?" She pull out her hand from Minho's grip. "I.. I.. I.." Sulli smirked. "Nah, see. You can't explain right? Don't you remember?! OUR PROMISE?! Dont you know? I cried almost everyday because of you?!" Sulli shouted. 

Sulli tears burst. 

Suddenly, Taemin come from the other side. Sulli wipes her tear. "Hyung? Everything alright?" Minho nodded. "So then, the couple dance is started. You must dance with Sulli noona." They just nodded and went back to the place. The music just start. Minho and Sulli started to dance.

"I don't know how to dance." Sulli mad. "Just follow me and the rhythm." At first, Sulli always stepped on Minho foot. 'So, Minho remember me. But, i don't think i can easily forgive him.'  Sulli thought. Now it's time to changed the partner. I see the person beside me. Ahh, it's Jonghyun. Luckily. Now we're changed. 

I look at Minho's partner. It's Jessica. Minho face totally changed. He didn't look at Jessica face at all. 

Jessica's POV.

"So, how are you?" My plan is succeed. Now, i can slow talk with Minho. He ignored. "Yah." He still didn't reply. "So, you are so arrogant now ha?" I said. He smirked. "Look at your Sulli. She is happily dancing with Jonghyun. Don't you know? They're secret couple. Ups!" Minho lift up his eyebrow. "Stop talking nonsense." He said. "Up to you." I smirked and changed partner to the normal.

What a pathetic, Sulli. I hope Minho will trust me. Wait Sulli, It's just the beginning. 

**

Sulli's POV.

Jonghyun oppa is so friendly to me. Now, we're changed the partner to the normal. I'm with Minho. I can't look deeply in his eyes. I feel so so angry with him. "Sul..." He whispered to me. "I'm sorry..." He apologized. I ignored it. I want to teach him a lesson. He my cheek. I tried to avoid but i can't. "I know... I'm so cruel.." I gasped, stop dancing and leave the place. I know it's so cruel. 

But, I'm not the old Sulli. I'm the new better Sulli. 


 I don't know, why Sulli is so mean. So, it's another update. Btw, it's the end of SM Prom Night part. And yeaaah, Jonghyun didn't have any feeling with Sulli at all. Updated on ; 27 January. Next update ; Maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Because the day after tomorrow is public holiday. yay!