1+1=1

A Little Spirit Will Do

Nothing was as bright as the days 1 year ago. 
Why can people change dramatically in only 365 days?
What caused you to be like that? 
Your busy schedule?
My busy schedule? 
Me being popular?

Your father's death?? 

I stood beside you, holding on your hand. 
But when I woke up, your hand was released. 
You were gone. 
It was you who strolled out from our little but meaningful world. 

Come back... 
I am here, waiting for you. 
In the same place, with the same me as before

Hyunseung-ah...

 

 

[Hyuna's POV]

Sitting on the bench in the hallway, I stared at all the artists that walked by as they bowed one by one. I replied with a light bow and a smile but no one knew how broken I was in side. Not even my closest friends or managers. 

"sorry for making you wait, Hyuna-ah" manager oppa came running towards me with a phone in his hand
"Hong CEO wants to talk to you so we have to go to the company" he said as he halted and put his phone in his pocket.

"but how about dinner..." I whined 

"I'll go and pick up something while you are there at the company so don't worry. But first, I have to go and drop you off, right?" he winked as he started to walk briskly to the parking lot. 

I sighed as I followed him behind with my stressed out body. 

 

 

 

"I'll come by, kay?" I nodded and shut the door as I waved to the van that left me in the dim light by the cube office. 

I walked up to the elevator and waited for it to come down. 
The door opened and I strolled in, pressing the 4th button and 'close'

"WAIT!!" someone shouted as it was halfway closing. 
I quickly pressed to open, and looked out from the gap to see the person who just stopped me from going up. 

(wait, I know that voice) 

the voice was too familiar. The voice that I never got tired of listening 24/7

"thanks" he stopped as he run in without looking at me. He took a deep breath and looked up

"tha-..." he looked at me and stopped. The atmosphere instantly went awkward. I guess more than awkward. 

"hi, oppa" I smiled, well no, I tried to form a smile is precise. My facial muscle didn't listen to my orders and I was only able to smile stiffly. 

"Hey" he said quietly as he pushed the 'close' like I did few seconds ago. 

The ride up was like forever for me. It was the usual elevator I used many times in the past but nothing was as long as this. The man I love was right in front of me but I couldn't touch him. Nor can I call his name. 

It wasn't my fault, but somehow we weren't like in the past. 

*ding*

it reached the 4th floor and he walked out. I then realized my eyes were blurry from the tears that secretly formed in my eyes, nearly falling off. I quickly acted like yawning as staff walked pass the elevator. 

I briskly walked out and headed towards the CEO office, head down, not sure if there was someone in front of me. 

*bump* 

"ah!" I said out loud as I bumped into a big object, or in other words, Hyunseung oppa. 

"Be careful" he said as he looked down at me tiredly. 

"Mihanae" I bowed lightly. 

Thats when I noticed he was standing right in front of the CEO office like I was suppose to. 

"Err, I need to talk to him" I said as I looked at his eyes 

"is it a SOS? Cause he wants to talk to me now" he said with his brows up. 

"But he called me to come too??" I was surprised.

"welcome TROUBLE MAKER" the two of us turned around simultaneously. 

"Appa!!" I smiled seeing him eventhough I saw him yesterday 

"come in you two we need to talk" he smiled as he lead us in, we two with a question face. 

 

 

 

 

(This is bad...) 

it's been an hour since we walked into this practice room to get along. Papa wants us to talk. He thinks the road to success is to know each other a lot. But what does he expect us to talk? I stared at the guy who's been on his phone all the time, not taking a glimpse of me. 

I sighed as loud as possible, hoping he would care a bit, but oh no. I am so not correct. Hyunseung oppa massaged hs eyes, and closed his eyes as he looked up. 

Really, it was too much for me. 

"YAH!!" i shouted, making him look at me with wide eyes. I know he wasn't expecting a 'YAH' from a girl who had been sitting quietly for the last 1 hour. 

"mwo??" he stared at me, still not getting the current situation and staring at me as if he saw some kind of new species. 

"I can't hold this awkwardness anymore!!! What happened to you?" I pouted as I emerged him. Hyunseung oppa stared at me as I came up and stood right in front of him. 

"what do you mean?" he turned to the cold oppa again, "nothing has changed" 

"why are you ignoring me... I missed you..." 

 

[Hyunseung's POV] 

I stared blankly at the girl who one I loved so much, or should I say still love from the bottom of my heart? Yea, I still love her so much but I don't know what to do. 

She was looking at me as she pouted. My heart was being honest, as it stung me, telling me to hug her tight. Her eyes were tearing up, and I could see she ws holding hard not to cry. 

"Hyuna, I can't" I said, and left the practice room.

 

The street was dark. I never realised we were in that room so long. 
My phone battery was only 16%, so I decided not to touch it unless in trouble. 
Yup, I left Hyuna in the room, I needed some outside air. 

Ever since my father left, I couldn't handle but to be gloomy all day long. Beast members got used to it, or at least let me be like that. 
But I didn't want to bother Hyuna about it. I love her smiles, her childishness and especially when she looks happy. 
Our contact got less and less as we both got busy with our own things, and then it ws my father's death. 

I saw her at the fueral, she tried to cheer me up but I avoided her. 
I couldn't show her my tears. Not in a thousand years. 

When I realised, I was standing by a bench. 
I chuckled under my breath, remebering Hyuna dropping her ice cream bar right in front of this bench. 

(Hyuna-ah...) 

Why was I being such a jerk? 
Some how I know Hyuna wouldn't care even if I wasn't smiling. Instead, she will make me smile. 

Just, then I felt two arms rapped around my waist. I know this arms, the arms that is there when I need it. 
"Hyuna" I mumbled. She had run to cathc up with me, since she was trying hard to breath. 

"what do you mean, you can't?" her voice hinted she was crying 
"I've been waiting for you, pabo. I was always there to comfort you, eve the beast members called me when you were in your room, and never came out after your appa's death. But what could I do? nothing!! I had no chouce because you pushed me out of your world! But I was alway s there for you, so please open the door now... " she whined. 

I slowly untied the arms that were clinging on my body and turned to face her. 

"mihanae Hyuna-ah... I really can't face you like this. I look miserable each day I look into the mirror. There's like no hope in my face, like nothing. Appa's death was like no tomorrow for me, I forgot how to love some one. I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry I couldn't hold your hand like I used to" I smiled weakly at her. 
"but if you say yoou forgive me for all the things, will you be my girl again? I promise I'll never let g-"

"PABO" she shouted and jumped onto me. 

I fell back on the bench with her still hugging me tightly. 

I burst out laughing, not knowing what was so funny about it. 

"thanks for waiting, jagiya" I smiled as I carefully carissed her skin.

 

 

Okay, the ending wasn't that good :((
I just can't hold in my 2hyun feelings that I just wanted to see a happy ending so, yea... 

Thanks for subscribing