I just want you

A Little Spirit Will Do

Hyuna walked in her dorm with a dull expression. 

"What's up unnie? Are you alright?" Sohyun asked a bit surprised to see Hyuna look like this. She always come back with smile plastard on her face after practicing with Hyunseung ever since he confessed his true feelings to her. 

Hyuna looked at Sohyun for a while and kept on walking without answering her question. 

Sohyun found it quite scary seeing Hyuna act like that. She merely does those ignoring things. 

"Gayoon unnie! It's an emergency" Sohyun said, walking into the room that belongs to Gayoon and Jiyoon. 

They both looked up from their phone and focused their ears on the Maknae. 

"Hyuna unnie and Hyunseung oppas in trouble!" Sohyun said with a panick

"MWO?!" They both shouted in unison as they exchanged looks. 

Well of course they were shocked at hearing this. No one can be as addicted to Hyuna and Hyunseung couple as the 4minute girls, except the beast members also were fanboying like them. 

"That is our top priority now" Jiyoon said and sat down, holding her chin and went into a thinking pose. 

"What lkind of trouble, Sohyun ah" Gayoon asked seriously

"the first thing is, Hyuna unnie came back with this sad look she rarely shows and so I asked her what's the matter but again, she ignored me!!" Sohyun said with her arms spread to express her surprise "maybe they broke up!!" 

"What?!" Gayoon screamed "b-but I saw them flirting at the studio yesterday" 

"we don't know what happened at the practice today, though..." Sohyun pointed and Gayoon gulped. 

"What to do now is" Jiyoon stood up and walked out of the room. Gayoon and Sohyun stared at the open door while Jiyoon went out "is to use this magical liquid" and she came back with a bottle of whine 

"genius, Jiyoon ah" Gayoon said with her thumb up 

"argh, but I'm not a good drinker yet" Sohyun groaned 

---***---

the five were in the living room, watching some random show while they sat close together. 

"Yah, guess what I received from my fans today" Jiyoon said as she grinned towards the members 

"what?" Jihyun asked as she changed her look from the TV to Jiyoon

"tad ah!!" Jiyoon beamed as she pulled out a bottle of whine from behind the ccouch 

The girls, except Hyuna, screamed in joy seeing alcohol in Jiyoon's hand. 

"I'll get some glass" Gayoon said, pushing herself up 

"not mine" Hyuna said 

"whe?" Gayoon and Jiyoon said, simultaneously

"I'm not in the mood" she said and walked out of the room to her own room with Jihyun and Sohyun, the 3hyuns

"yah, what now" Sohyun said, looking at Jiyoon who had her jaw dropped

"what do you mean, what now?" Jihyun asked looking at the girls who just stared blankly at the door of her room

"well......" Gayoon explained

"oh that, Hyuna told me" Jihyun said

"WHAT?!" The three sat close to Jihyun making her back off a bit

"well, they did this new routine for Troubkemaker and it was kind of hard for Hyunseung since he was tired and so on, he accidentally touched Hyuna's chest and you know the private part and Hyunseung's cook stood up. Hyuna saw it and she too was , but Hyunseung acted as if nothing and excused himself to the restroom to get rid of it by himself so Hyuna decided to ask Hyunseung that if he's not interested in her, and what couples do after going out for quite a long time. Hyunseung said he wasn't which made Hyuna depressed. You know, Hyuna tried to maintain her body for Hyunseung, not for her promotions" Jihyun said 

"that jerk!" Jiyoon said cracking her fist

"he's gonna see hell tomorrow" Gayoon said with a glare

"unnie, don't murder him..." Sohyun ssaid 

just then, Jiyoon's phone rang, making everyone quiet. It was from  Hyunseung. 

"Yoboseyo?" Jiyoon answered and the rest of the girls gathered to hear what he was going to say

"Jiyoon ah, is Hyuna there?" Hyunseung asked as if he was out of breath, well maybe he was 

"yea, she's in her room" Jiyoon answered, wandering what he was doing this late

"don't make her go any where, I'm going there" and he end the call making Jiyoon stand up in surprise after thinking what he meant. 

"Hyunseung oppa's coming here" Jiyoon said as she looked around to check Hyuna wasn't here to ear drop. 

"WHAT?!"

---***---

the girls sat in the living room thinking if he really meant it but he proved he was true to his words as the bell rang and Jiyoon went to check the visitor, which she knew already, from the screen. 

She let him in and after a minute the door of the dorm was banging. 

"Oppa, calm do-" Jiyoon lost her words as he saw Hyunseung standing with water dripping down his hair. 

"Where is Hyuna?" He asked, eyes red and filled with worries. 

Jiyoon led Hyunseung in and pointed to the room that was by the bathroom. 

She stepped back and watched Hyunseung enter and walked back to the living room where the others waited patiently. 

"Is it raining?" Jiyoon asked 

---***---

Hyuna was lying in her bed, staring at the photo on her screen which showed the handsome face of Hyunseung. She touched his cheeks and sighed. 

"Unnie, I don't know if he loves me" Hyuna said withou looking as she heard someone enter the room. She was sure it was Jihyun as this room belonged to them and Sohyun, but Sohyun would still be with Jiyoon and Gayoon busy with their talks. 

"I love him so much, I get this feeling I want more" Hyuna continued "and now I look like a " and she finally dropped her phone and turned her head. 

Hyunseung stood with his hair stuck to his face from the water and eyes only staring at Hyuna. 

"O-oppa?!" Hyuna sat up and spoke out in disbelief. 

"Why won't you pick my phone? I thought you went running away" Hyunseung said as he approached Hyuna and sat by the bed

"I-i..." Hyuna stuttered

"I don't want to lose you so please answer my call or kakao" Hyunseung leaned in his hand and touched her warm skin. His hand was cold as ice and Hyuna backed off a bit from the sudden change of temperature of her skin. 

"I didn't want to talk to you" Hyuna started sobbing "becaus I was scared" 

"scared of what, Hyuna ah?" Hyunseung asked warmly

"losing you. Being dumped. Having to finish our relationship" Hyuna sobbed like a baby 

"I won't Hyuna, what I meant then was I am interested, really, but I'm not sure if I can control myself. I'm scared of hurting you" Hyunseung smiled and leaned his head in and kissed her lips gently "my love for you would never fade, it's eternal" He cleaned her tears with his thumb and pressed his forhead to hers. "If you want our relation to step up, I will love to make love with you" Hyunseung said and pushed her down "But I can't assure you that you'll be able to attend tomorrow's work" he smirked as he gently landed a few kisses on her neck, going down to her body. 

"Oppa..." Hyuna felt guilty of making him do something like this. She touched his cold face and then to his hair, water dripping down like rain. 

Hyunseung eyes Hyuna's expression as he kept on kissing her. 

"Oppa" Hyuna slowly pushed Hyunseung back "mihanae..." She apologized as she Hyunseung's hair "wait here" and she stood up, holding her heart as it beat really really fast from seeing how seducive Hyunseung can be. 

She came back with a big towel and a shirt. Hyunseung sat and watched her come close. Hyuna sat beside him and took the towel to dry his hair. He obediently lowered his head so that Hyuna can dry it easier and after a few minutes of rubbing his hair, Hyuna put the towel down and saw Hyunseung smiling. 

"What?" Hyuna said, a bit seriously as she was doing we bed to be gentle on Hyunseung's hair. 

"I just thought you were cute, trying your best for me" he said and pulled Hyuna into his embrace 

"oppa wait! This!!"she said and picked the shirt she put on her bed. It was a big shirt which Hyuna naught for her practice wear but since it was a M size for male she pulled it out from we clothes castle. 

Hyunseung sat up and without hesitation he pulled his wet shirt off, becoming half in front of Hyuna. Hyuna squealed and try to cover her eyes but her curiosity won. 

Hyunseung's body was way better that last time she saw, which was like quite a while ago. He was never the guy who becomes in front of his fans, nor anyone around. 

"You've been working out?" Hyuna asked in a surprised tone. 

Hyunseung looked down and saw his six pack l. 

"You think your the onlyone who try's to keep your body in a good proportion for your lover?" He chuckled and pulled Hyuna's hand onto his abs. "It's for you" he smiled making Hyuna blush like a tomato. 

"I know I'm not the guy you always dream of. I don't say I love you frequently, nor prepare a surprise but nothing means more than you, my Kim Hyuna" he smiled warmly, not the smile he shows on the camera or s but the smile he only shows to Hyuna. "I love You"