Unexpected Encounter

Virused!

I stared at the serene beauty of the vast ocean in front of me. The ocean along with the effects of sunset was breathtaking. I felt light and free. It was nostalgic. I remembered the time when I felt the same feeling. It was the time when I finally let my heart experience freedom. Freedom from a long and torturous battle with heartbreak. My “ex” and I finally had a long and peaceful talk and formally cut any romantic ties with each other. Our meeting was like two old friends meeting each other a very long time. It was a great reunion. I know deep in my heart that nothing will go beyond our new found friendship. I also know that I already have someone precious in my heart. Park Chanyeol, the man who swept me off my feet in times of loneliness.

I gripped tight on the object I was holding. It was my phone. The only phone that has his number. The only way for me to contact him. Unfortunately, it can’t be fixed. It was destroyed beyond repair.

“It doesn’t matter. They probably forgot about me, they’re busy afterall. Not to mention very famous.”  I sighed and continued to walk along shore letting small waves hit my bare feet. I was snapped back to reality when I heard someone called my name.

“Keshi! Come on we have to go back. Sol called me and she said she’s gonna die in the café”, Sherrae informed me.

“Really?” I chuckled to myself.  After coming back from Seoul, I got very busy with improving the café and luckily many customers came.

“Alright. Let’s go then!” I shouted back and started to run towards my friend’s car.

----

One year…

“Ugh. Why do I have to be the one to pick her up” I grumbled to myself while I sluggishly dragged my feet towards the waiting area. I was specifically assigned by my boss to the company’s visitor to her hotel. Seriously? Shouldn’t it be his job to do that? Or anyone else except me.

I looked around while waiting for the passengers to enter. The airport was unexpectedly full of people. It wasn’t a holiday. Are they expecting someone? A scene suddenly flashed on my mind and quickly shook it off. I put on my shades on when I noticed people pooling into the entrance. I checked the time on my watch and the time written on the piece of note. Great, exactly 10 am. I pushed my way through the crowd. I was getting irritated. What on earth are these people here for?

I continued finding my way towards the waiting area. I was worried that the visitor might be going off somewhere else. I have to find her fast or else I’ll be in great trouble. I was in deep thought that I did not notice a crowd of girls with cameras coming my way. I was to take another step when somebody suddenly bumped into me. I fell straight on the floor, hard.

“Oh god, not again.” I groaned. I was going to stand up when suddenly a hand was stretched in front of me. I took his hand and the person helped me to stand up. I was about to face him when my attention went straight to the girls around me. I can’t help it, they were like squealing.

“Anyway” I faced him. “Than-“ I suddenly stopped on my track. I was staring at a very familiar face. Brown messy curls, round sparkly eyes and that smile. Chanyeol?! It can’t be him! I stared at him for I don’t know how long.

I tried to find words to say but nothing came out. It looked like I was choking with my hands doing figures like crazy. I stopped when he took off my shades and his hands my cheeks. I felt my face blush. He let go of my cheeks and held my hands “Keshi”, he called me.

“Yes?”

“I feel like I’m Paris of Troy”, he answered

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“Because I asked Cupid to find me my Helen…and he found YOU”, he answered.

I smiled at him and his sweet gesture. I know in my heart what’s going to happen next after this. Whether it’s good or bad, I couldn’t care less. What I know right now is that I’m going to be happy for a long time.

 

---------------------------------------------------END------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Letter to the readers:

Hey guys! This is the end of my first ever fanfiction. I know that the story is shortcut and I'm sorry that. But I am very thankful to those who read the story. I plan to make another fanfic. I want to improve on my writing so keep the comments coming!

xoxo,

TwoFacedDemiGod