Lost

Virused!

"This is not gonna work..."

Those words echoed on my mind repeatedly and as it continue I feel like I'm sinking deeper in my own dark abyss.

"KESHI!"

I got startled when I heard somebody call my name. I wiped the tears that are starting to pool on my eyes and looked at the direction of the voice. It was my friend, Sherrae. She's wearing that super worried face when approaching. She must've heard what happened. I felt pain pinching my heart then tears started to fall from eyes. I can't hide it anymore.

Sherrae hugged me tightly and spoke consoling words as I continued to cry even harder. The warmth of her hug and the slow kiss of the beach breeze started to calm me. But I know deep inside that once I'm alone, I'll be again enduring this never ending torture.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm serious, Keshi. You really need this vacation.", it was my other buddy, Sol.

"Sol's right, Kesh. I suggest you need a chance to relax.", Sherrae told me.

"Guys, I know you are really worried about me but I'm doing fine. Plus, I can't just leave the cafe alone. Who's gonna manage the business while I'm away? I don't think so.", I reasoned.

"Keshi, do you think overworking yourself on the cafe will help you? Look at yourself! You look like you've aged 10 years!", Sherrae scolded me.

Wow, I thought. Sherrae never looked this angry before. They mean serious business. I started to think. Maybe they're right. I need to go on a break.

"Do I really looked like I've aged 10 years?", I asked them jokingly.

"YES!", they bothed answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys, come on! Hurry!", Sol shouted as she is already meters away from us.

"Relax! We still got twenty minutes before my plane leaves.", I told her as I struggle to pull my gigantic trolley. Jeez! What on earth did they put on this bag? It looks like I'm gonna stay there for good.

"Here, let me help you with that", Sherrae told me.

"What in the blue heck did you put in my bag?", I asked her.

"Stuff.", she answered then walked a little faster.

"That's it? Hey, wait!", I called as I hurriedly followed them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Passport. Check. Phone, iPad, money, camera,ID, luggages. Check, check, check, check, check, check! Ok you are all set!", Sol squealed excitedly then hugged me.

"Keshi, do not do anything else but to relax and enjoy alright? Just call us if you need something", Sherrae warned me accompanied by a tight hug.

"Thank you so much guys"

Flight 123 to Seoul, now boarding.

"Well, that's me. See you guys when I get back", I hugged them one more time. I got my trolley and walked towards the boarding area.

"Do not forget our pasalubong!", Sol shouted while waving at me. I nodded and smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat comfortably while waiting for the other seats to fill. Lucky me I get to seat by the window. I fiddled with my camera and adjusted what needs to be adjusted to get the perfect photo. The stewardess started to say her usual blah and I followed all the instructions she gave. This is my first time riding an airplane and my first time going out of the country. I feel really nervous and nauseous as I felt the plane going up. I have this thing on any type of transportation.

I slept soundly while on the plane. Good thing my seatmate is some snobbish middle aged lady. She doesn't talk at all.

---------

I woke up when I felt some people shuffling along the aisle. I realized we already landed in Seoul. That was fast. I got my body bag and jacket and headed out the exit. I shivered as I stepped out the lobby of the airport. It's still October but I could feel the approaching winter. I walked towards the baggage area to get my things and felt awe as I saw the interior of the building. So this is Incheon Airport? It's so huge! No wonder it's really famous. Disregarding the fact that there are a lot of Korean celebrities roaming the place. My heart skipped at that thought. My secret fangirl personality screamed to let loose.

This is my first time to be in such a place and I don't know where to get my luggage. I looked for the directory or any instructions but couldn't find one. The worse is that they are all written in Hangul. How on earth? My feet is starting to shake and I felt to so tired. I need to get to my hotel and fast. I walked here and there but still no luck. I'm about to give up when I saw people flocking at an area. Maybe that's where to get the luggages. What else could it be? I started to walk towards the crowd and I noticed something. Why are they holding their cameras and cellphones up? That's weird. I stopped on my track and the crowd started to get near to where I'm standing. Why are they screaming? Then it hit me. UH-OH. Too late.

Some of the fans bumped into me and I fell straight on the ground. Ouch. That hurts. I clammered to get up but I couldn't. They're all surrounding me. They didn't even notice me on the floor. What is wrong with these people? I just cowered there on the floor and protected my head. Maybe this is the end of me. I'm starting to get dramatic when i felt someone pull me to stand up.

"Are you alright?", a deep voice asked me.

I nodded but still had my head down. I noticed that it became quiet. Too quiet. I looked up and I came face to face with a really beautiful person. Too beautiful actually. He is a guy basing on his physique and height. He looks around my age. He has brown messy curls and really white skin. He has cute eyes accompanied by that gorgeous and contagious smile. I smiled without warning. I snapped out from reality and noticed that he still has his hands on my shoulders, smiling warmly. I felt warmth flush over me as I felt my face blushing. I stepped back when I noticed  the cold stare from the girls around us. The guy kept staring at me and now with a y smirk. Oh god. Snap out of it I told myself.

"Chanyeol! What happened?", the good looking guy just popped out from nowhere, followed by about ten more good looking guys plus some men in black. The Chanyeol guy smiled at them and whispered something. They all stared at me. What? What's up?

I cleared my throat and built up the courage to talk.

"Uhm, excuse me. Thanks for pulling me up a while ago.", I told him shyly. Praise heavens I didn't stutter. I could feel my heart hammering.

"Are you sure you're alright?", he asked moving towards me.

"Yes, I'm sure.", I answered taking a step back.

His companions noticed what I did and they snickered behind his back. He faced them and gave them an angry stare but they continued to silently laugh.

"Thanks again for helping me a while ago.", I told him. I looked at my watch and cursed silently. Crap! I forgot about my luggage.

I faced him and thanked him for the third time then I started to walk towards the information area.

"Wait!", he shouted.

I stopped and made lingon (looked back).

"What's your name?", he suddenly asked.

I stared at him. Wow, he's straight forward. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Keshi."