Home Bound

Virused!

"Keshi-ah! Keshi-ah! Wake up, juseyo!". I heard someone pleading and I felt someone shaking my shoulders vigorously. I opened my eyes and noticed that I was lying on the sofa. Chanyeol was staring at me with that worried look and he was not alone. Besides him, there were about eleven pairs of eyes staring at me. Flustered, I suddenly sat up. Ow. I felt my head throb.

"Are you okay?", Chanyeol asked me, worry not leaving his beautiful face. Wait. Did I just say beautiful?  Oh my.

"Uh, yeah, I think so", I answered. I examined the room and it was still the same studio. "What happened?".

"You suddenly fainted after I introduced myself", Chanyeol mumbled.

I heard someone stifle a laugh. I looked around and saw his companions with amused looks.

"Wow, hyung. Not only your cheerfulness is contagious but also a fainting spell". It was the dark haired boy with fierce eyes and...wait...are those eyebags? He looks like a panda. Cute. I just smiled.

"Yah! It's not my fault I'm the Happy Virus!", Chanyeol defended himself, his face getting red.

The other laughed and I laughed with them. Happy Virus? Seriously? What on earth is that? I continued laughing without realizing that the guys were not laughing anymore but were staring at me. I controlled my laughter and tried to compose myself. I cleared my throat. I stood up.

"Ehem, how rude of me not to introduce myself. I'm Keshi Cecil. My friends call me Keshi.", I smiled then bowed. I'm not sure if that's the exact way of doing it.

I waiting for them to say anything but they just stared at me. Nervousness crept over me. Maybe I did something wrong. Without warning, the twelve guys stood up and formed a horizontal line. They greeted me in a chorus. Even accompanied by a thumbs up sign.

"Maybe that's their signature group greet", I thought to myself.

After that unique group introduction, one by one they introduced themselves:

Suho, Baekhyun Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and D.O. They are the Exo K.

Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, Luhan, and Tao. They are the Exo M.

The boys invited me to have a coffee break with them and I gladly agreed. I know I just met them for like just how many minutes but I feel comfortbale with them. The first for me to be comfortable with anybody else except my friends and family. It's a wierd feel.

I am having a really nice conversation with the group members when Baekhyun suddenly asked me something.

"Were you the girl at the airport who was nearly squished by fangirls?". All of the members stared at me waiting for an answer.

"I, uh...y-yes, it was me", I stuttered. I don't want to remember that embarrassing moment. Kill me now. I covered my face because of embarrassment.

"Keshi-ssi, it's alright. There's nothing to be embarrassed about!", Chanyeol happily chirped in and held both my shoulders. There he is again with his smile and cheerfulness was oozing out of his aura. I started to feel dizzy and my head is starting to get really really heavy. I did'nt know what happened next. I out.

---------------

I waited until the van was out of my view before entering the hotel. The boys boys were good enough to drop me off my hotel since they have a scheduled interview to go. Thanks to my fainting, the tour bus left without me.

I went directly to my bed and checked my phone. 50 messages and it was all from my mates, Sherrae and Sol. Huh, what's up with these two? Missed me already? I checked there messages and it was all the same. "Hey Keshi! Don't forget my pasalubong! See tomorrow at the airport! Love love.", "hey Keshi, we'll be picking you up tomorrow at the airport!"...

I continued staring at my phone and then I remembered. Shoot. Today is my last day here in Seoul and I forgot. I checked my watch and saw there was still time left for last minute shopping. I grabbed my room keys and money, ran outside the hotel and hailed a taxi. I went straight to Myeong-dong which they say is the shopping district in Seoul. They were right. Shopping district it is. It's so crowded. I squeezed my way through stalls to find things for my friends and family back at home. I finished my last minute shopping when I felt my feet hurt. I've been here and there nonstop. I went to look for a restaurant or a cafe to have a snack. I strolled down the busy streets with lots of shopping bags. It was already getting dark but the streets of Seoul is still bright. I sighed in relief when I saw a cute cafe which I don't know the name since it's written in Hangeul. And I don't know how to read Hangeul. I went inside and find a seat. Goo thing the cafe doesn't have that much customers right now. I went to the counter and ordered a latte and cupcakes. I feel so weak and I need a sugar rush. While waiting for my order I looked around the cafe. It has a homey and relaxing ambience. Just like my own cafe at home. I noticed large posters of KPOP groups hanging on the walls. Some of them I'm familiar with like Super Junior, SHinee, Big Bang and Girls Generation. The others not so familiar. Maybe they're the new ones. I stopped and stared at a certain poster. EXO. It's them. They look so carefree in this photo and they are all smiling. I viewed closer and smirked. They really are all good looking. But the one that caught my attention the most was the member with brown messy curls, round eyes and mega-watt smile.

I felt my heart flutter. I knew from the start that this guy caught my attention eversince the encounter at the airport. I just ignored the feeling at first. I know myself, I easily get crushes on guys that type. But this one is different. After meeting him the second time, my feelings got deeper and now it continues. It would have been a very nice scene. But me pursuing him and angry fangirls pursuing me is not the very nice scene I have in mind. He's an idol. Period. I just wished my feelings would disappear. I got zapped back in reality when my order came. My stomach grumbled when I saw the food and forgot anything else. :D

--------

I threw my body on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I was so tired and full. Such a long tiring but fun day today. I sighed and drifted off to sleep.

------

At the airport

I kept on fiddling with my phone while sitting at the waiting area. I arrived at the airport quite early so I have to wait for about an hour. I've been thinking if I'm going to send the guys (Exo) a text informing about me going home. I have their numbers after all. I forgot to tell them about it yesterday since I also forgot it myself. I made up my mind and composed a text.

"Hey guys! It's me Keshi. I just want to thank you guys again about yesterday. I really would want to thank you personally but I''ll just do it through text. I'm at the airport right now and yes I'm going back home today. I'm sorry I haven't told yah. I just forgot. Anyways, take care of your health and keep in touch! xoxo!".

I was about to hit the send button when somebody bumped into making my phone fly. I heard my phone hit the floor with a thud. Ugh. I groaned. My phone was a total wreck! I know it was really destroyed. It was separated in pieces.

Depressed, I sat on my chair with my head low then I remembered what I was supposed to do. My text! How am I able to send it? I tried to cheer myself up by thinking that I'll just have to let it be fixed once I get home. Suddenly , a voice at the back of my mind spoke. "You think so? Maybe they don't remember you already. They're idols after all. And they are famous and met lots of people before you." I shut the thought out. But it kept bugging me. In the end I accepted the fact that maybe it's true. "Maybe they were just being nice to me. Maybe they gave me what all idols give, fanservice."

Flight 007 to Manila, Philippines now boarding.

I go my things and headed towards the entrance of the plane. I sadly looked around once more. I'll see you again next time. I just don't know when...

I got to my seat and waited for the plane to take off.

In a few minutes, I'll be Home Bound.