Choose me (Kris and Sehun request)

Exo Oneshots and Scenarios(closed!)

For syaziera~


Your POV

It was that time of the day again, where both Sehun and Kris try to convince you to a date to the movies or whatnot and in the end you would reject both of them. After walking to your locker you counted to three before closing it and was faced with Sehun as always.

"Hey Chaerin!" Sehun chirped and you smiled softly.

"Hey Sehun, how's it going?" you asked for the sake of the conversation.

"Fine fine, I was just wondering, would you like to get some ice cream today after school?" Sehun gave you a bright smile before you got a chance to answer him.

"Uhm" you paused.

"Nope, because today she's going with me today" Kris's voice interrupted and you inwardly sighed cursing yourself. To be perfectly honest, this bickering everyday was getting quite annoying.

"No Kris, I asked her first why don't you go ask your fangirls?"

"Oh Sehun, I am your elder, I command you to ask your fangirls"

"No"

"No?"

"No." 

"Would you guys just please stop this is really irritating, you guys do this every single day of my life since last year. When will you get the hint?" you whined.

"Not today" Sehun beamed and Kris whacked the back of his head.

"So what do we have to do then?" Kris bit his lower lip and gazed at you, you shifted uncomfortably underneath their stares before coughing and trying to back away. They immediately stepped towards you and you tentatively took another step back.

"Well, oh shoot look at the time I got to go, bye!" you sprinted away as fast as you could considering your backpack and two textbooks weighing you down.

 

As soon as you got a good distance between you and the boys you sighed in relief. Little later, after about ten minutes of walking you round the corner to your house but stumble upon a group of guys beating someone up. You gasp loudly and then whip around spotting you. 

"Get her!" The large burly guy shouts before his friends start running in your direction.

You automatically whip around and start sprinting as fast as you could away. You chuck your books into a book hoping they wouldn't be taken and run for your life. You curse your short legs under your breath and you hear the sounds of the men behind you and you panic running and turning right, into a dead end.

As you slowly turn and face them, you nervously gulped hoping they wouldn't do anything but they seemed like bad people.

"Why she's a cute one isn't she?" The tall one chuckled elbowing his friend.

"I guess, what do we do with her though?" the shorter one asked.

"You idiot! We have to make sure she doesn't say anything" the taller one smacked his friend's head and you would've giggled if it wasn't a bad situation.

"Please don't hurt me, I promise I won't say anything." you plead quivering.

"It won't hurt that much" the taller one chuckled while the shorter one just nervously glanced around.

You shut your eyes hoping for the beating to be over quickly so you could just go home. As you cowered waiting for anything moments later and nothing happened, you opened your eyes to see Sehun standing in front of you.

"Chaerin! Are you alright? Did they hurt you at all?" Sehun fawned over you and you saw the worried look in his eye. To be perfectly honest, the reason you felt you liked Sehun more was because he seemed softer and more approachable than Kris. Kris was nice, but he look more intimidating than friendly to you.

You stared at him a for awhile, fazed. "Sehun" You finally spoke up. He bent down to your height and stared you straight in the eye before responding, "Yes?"

"Why don't we go out for some ice cream?" You smiled forgetting the situation that was just before you, Sehun paused for a moment before a grin was plastered on his face. 

"Let's go now Chaerin?"

You nodded quietly and shyly took a hold of his hand still stupefied.


I wasn't really sure what to do with is, but this is what I ended up with. Thank you please leave feedback on it.