Chanyeol, my skyscraper.

Exo Oneshots and Scenarios(closed!)

 

"You're cute" a random guy tells you as you try to sun bathe.

"Uh thanks" you nod and close your eyes again.

You were currently at the hotel's pool sunbathing. The sun was shining brightly while you tried to tan. That is, until this random half male comes out of nowhere and tries hitting on you. Well it was nice while it lasted.

"Do you want to swim?" he asks glancing back to his group of friends winking.

"No thanks" you decline coolly applying a light amount of sunblock on your face.

Right when you said no his friend ooh and make strange gestures at him. He clenches his jaw slightly and glares back at them before turning back to you.

"No?" he asks.

"Yes" you reply patting your cheeks.

"So that's a yes right?" he asks dumbfounded.

"It's a yes to the no. Which means I do not wish to swim with the likes of you" you lay back on your light green beach chair. Yeah you sure do sound snobby and such but you only do this when annoying guys hit on you, which is often. Why can't they just imagine that you're maybe oh I don't know, taken.

"Come on babe. I don't bite" he pesters you.

*Babe? Ooh you're one of those kinds of guys? Sorry Chanyeol this will only take a second* you glance back to your boyfriend who was watching from a distance. You send him an apologetic look before continuing your plan.

You smirk and stand up leaning towards his pale chest. You take a few steps towards him and he wraps an arm around your waist. *Ew remind me to sanitize myself later*

You do your best to get him as close to the pool's edge as possible. You carefully graze your hands on his side and he smirks.

"Why don't you take a swim?" you whisper in a sultry voice right before shoving him into the pool.

His friends burst out in guffaws and whistle at you. You ignore their strange catcalls and walk up to your statue like boyfriend. "Yeollie are you mad at me?" you softly coo hugging his waist.

"Yes I am very mad at you." Chanyeol says without expression not looking at you.

"Yeol bear it's not like I want guys to hit on me" you protest sending chills through his body. He does his best not to be affected but he loves the way your lips feel against his bare skin.

"You know that I only look at you" your lips trail up to his neck and you breathe softly into his warm skin. You could feel Chanyeol fidget under your touch. You were on your tippy toes considering how tall he has. Luckily you were wearing sandals which gave you a slight boost.

Maybe that's why guys hit on you, you were tall had long brown wavy hair and a nice figure.

"Babe, why do you have to be so beautiful? Guys always hit on you" he whines pecking your forehead.

"I knew you couldn't stay mad at me" you cheer to yourself tugging his hands to go back to your green beach chair.

"Nuhu not until you get covered missy" he drags you towards the hotel.

"But I want to tan a little" you protest pulling back.

He turns and stares into your eyes for a few seconds before sighing. You pump your fists in celebration. "Yes!" you plant a chaste kiss on his cheek before skipping back to the pool.

"The things you make me do." Chanyeol huffs before sitting beside you.

"I love you Yeollie" you interlock your fingers into his and squeeze.

"I love you too Yoo Ri" he pulls you into his lap and nuzzles your neck.

"Channie how am I supposed to tan evenly?" you squirm in his grasp.

"Tan unevenly maybe then guys won't always hit on you" he stubbornly says before blowing cool air into your neck.

"Yah! You over jealous skyscraper!" you slap his arm playfully before relaxing in his arms.

"I'm your skyscraper don't forget that" he says in the extremely deep voice that you first fell for.

 


 

 

So like I wrote this whole thing watching my sister swim at a hotel's pool. Hallelujah

11/26/12 at around 11:00 Hawaiian time.

Uhm. So.. Yeah.

Any requests? Comments below please~

But of as right now, I'm back in California.