Map issues

Exo Oneshots and Scenarios(closed!)

"Uh Chen do you know where we at?" you worriedly glanced around your surroundings; a small shack next to a gas station, and a fork in the road.

"Of course babe I know exactly where we are. We just uhm take a left here then right over here" he pointed at the map as you two sat in the car.

"Chen"

"Yes?"

"You're holding the map upside down" you pointed out.

"Oh" he blushed slightly before flipping it around and reexamining it.

"Are you sure it's this way?" you point to the left road.

"Yup it shows a route to this spot" he points to a line "to this spot" and he points to another lake.

"We could just ask that lady over there" you say skeptically. Chen wasn't always known as the best for directions. One time the two of you got lost in a brand new mall. He refused to ask for directions that time so you asked yourself then hinted which way to go. After that trip he would always boast about his sense of direction.

"Don't you trust me?" Chen turns his face towards you and stares at you with his icy glare.

"Chen. You're being scary again." you poke his cheeks.

"Oh, sorry. Isn't this my concerned face?" he points to himself.

After deciding to trust your hubby driver, you sat and waited.

About twenty minutes later Chen and you were back at the same spot with recognizably the same woman in the gas station.

"Chen we are going in circles. Literally"

"Yesun trust me." Chen pats your head before going off again.

~20 minutes later~

"Chen. I'm serious. We are going in circles." you say crossly in your seat.

"Well it's not like you're helping" he shot back.

"I was trying to but you kept telling me to trust you. Now look where we are" you gestured at the woman still at the gas station.

"Well then you drive!" he growls at you.

"I will then sheesh!" you jumped out of the car and slam the door marching towards the gas station. Before you walk in the door you calm you posture before speaking.

"It's left down Winfield and you take the third right then it's on your left" the woman replies not looking up from her newspaper.

"Wait how did you know?" you stutter surprised at her sudden answer.

"I can hear you and your husband arguing and I can tell you're looking for Shark Bay" she smiles and waves.

You rush back to the car and Chen is sitting in the passenger's seat arms crossed and looking out the window.

"Joooonggdae" you stick your face in the window from his side.

He turns away obviously upset. *He's such a big baby* you shake your head before hopping into the driver’s seat and driving to Shark Bay. In a short amount of time you make it there and you park and raise your eyebrow at Chen.

"Chen, we're here" you chirp poking your grumpy husband

"I know" he opens the door and waltzes right out and sits on a the beach next to a coconut tree.

Running after him you hug his back and bury your head into the crook of his neck.

"Chen don't be mad at mee" you whine.

There's no response from your stoic husband and you smack his hair.

"Chen, Chen, look! I'm messing up your hair!" you playfully squeal knowing he cares much about his precious hair and he will put a stop to your antics.

He flips you over and pins you on the beach.

"Hey Chen" you stick your tongue out at him.

"I'm sorry for not listening"

"I accept your apology now the sand is getting all over my hair can you lift me back up?" you say cheekily.

He smirks before lifting you up and dusting you off and placing you in his lap. You're pretty short so you fit well in his lap.

"Chen we need to get the stuff" you wiggle in his arms and he stubbornly hugs you.

"No"

"CHEN" you flail around and accidentally slap him in the eye.

"Ouch" his hand flies up to hold his eye and you stop your incessant flailing.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you" you babble trying to check his eye. Right in the middle of your babbling he silenced you by farting on your stomach then running away.

"What the hell Jongdae you come back here!" You shout chasing him along the shoreline.

Well wasn't this a great honeymoon?


 

So here's another chapter :D Please do make requests, and leave a little feedback. You can also ask for scenarios, but please... no rated stuff... I can't write that.

leebyungiee out~