Bubble tea or me? Sehun scenario

Exo Oneshots and Scenarios(closed!)

You happily held your boyfriend's hand as you two strolled in the streets. Sehun, your boyfriend of 8 months, wanted to get bubble tea.

That's how you two met the first time, in a bubble tea shop.

As you stepped on the crunchy orange and yellow leaves, a smile hung on your face.

"What are you so happy about missy?" Sehun asked, squeezing your hand.

"Oh, nothing. I just really like the weather right now. It's simply perfect"

"Come on, let's go order" he pulled on your hand and led you to the end of the line.

As usual he ordered his chocolate milk tea with pearls and you got your milk tea with lychee jelly, your favorite.

As you sipped on your drink the two of you walked out of the store.

Both of you wanted to walk to the nearby playground to play on the swings as always, and although it may sound immature, it was the next best thing to an amusement park. Okay, I lied not really.

You sat on the swing for a short while carefully sipping your drink, little after you and Sehun decided to start walking home so you agreed and stepped by his side once again.

 

"Can you hold my drink real quick?" Sehun asks, softly.

You hold his drink while he fiddles with his phone and you trip on a crack in the sidewalk.

You spill both of the drinks and land on your knees. Good thing not many people are around to notice your blunder.

"NO! MY MILK TEA!" Sehun cried out dramatically and you scoffed.

"Really Sehun?"

"My milk tea baby" he picks up his drink then cradles and rocks it just like a baby.

"Oh Sehun. Have a nice day with your milk tea baby then. I'm off" you stand up, wincing from the cuts on your knees and walk away to the best of your ability.

You were wearing shorts with leggings but the spot you tripped wasn't smooth so it ripped your leggings, it left you with a bloody knee and scraped hands.

"Of all stinking days, I wear shorts with leggings today?" you angrily mutter to yourself as you wobble away.

You bit your lip to stop yourself from crying out and continued walking off.

As you were less than five feet away from where you originally fell you were suddenly swooped off your feet.

"Yah! Put me down!" you smacked your attacker in the chest. Right after hitting him you regretted it because of the cuts in your hand.

"Calm down Ji, it's just me you know" he used your nickname trying to kiss up to you.

"Go back to your milk tea baby" you said crossly scrunching up your nose. You knew exactly what he was trying to do, be all cute and try to get you to forgive him. It didn't work all the time, well, actually it did.

"But you're hurt" he pecked your nose.

"It didn't seem to matter twenty seconds ago"

"I was only kidding" he walked to the direction of your house.

"It still hurts though" you grumble and bite your bottom lip, one of the bad habits you do when you're annoyed.

"Hey, no biting your lips. I can do that later" Sehun wiggles his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

"Shut up Oh Sehun" you reach up and pinch his nose.

"Yes Oh Jiyeon" he smirks and leans down, this time to peck your lips.


Just a random idea came into my head, I'll try to start doing requests... Just feel brain dead recently... Sorry! Enjoy this update and do subscribe and leave some feedback.