Baekhyun request (Love at first sight)

Exo Oneshots and Scenarios(closed!)

This is for you baekhyunbacon92~


Baekhyun's POV

Great another boring day at school, whoop whoop. So much fun! If you haven't noticed, this is what you call sarcasm. Me being me, I use a lot of sarcasm at times, I'm honestly not sure why I do but I just started recently... I think it's Kai's fault. He's always the one using sarcasm and such, anyways.

I walked with my best friend through the hall and we chatted idly until we got to our lockers. As usual, I'm slightly distracted with my music, not paying too much attention to Chanyeol. It's alright though, the big loaf is too nice to notice. Not that I'm taking advantage of him or anything it's just he doesn't get upset easily and forgives easily.

I twist the lock around until there's a click and pull open my locker to have several bright colored paper fly down in my face. More love letters? It's not like I'm too high and mighty, I just feel like I'm not ready for a relationship yet.

"HEHE I think you have five more than usual this time" Chanyeol giggled idiotically right before I slapped his chest, it was a real manly thing to do.

"Shut up" I grumbled carefully placing the letters into my binder. What? I'm not cruel and going to throw these away before I at LEAST read them.

"Hey Baek, I got to go to my class see ya later!" Chanyeol gave me a rough smack on my back before running off to his next class. I curse at him under my breath before pulling my books out, that darned freak, I'm not ripped, I'm a small dude.

I my heels and took two steps before ramming straight into an unknown object. This so called unknown seemed small and very grumpy judging from her reaction.

"! Watch where you're going man!" the small girl shouted and picked up my books before shoving it into my chest, roughly. As she made eye contact with me, my body froze. My heart for a second almost stopped then it's rate picked up again and started racing,

She stared at me for a short moment before grumbling something obscene and stomping away. I dropped my books and was about to say something but changed my mind.

"Wait" I firmly grasped her shoulder and turned her around.

"What?" she half groaned half hissed.

"What's your name?" I stutter then nervously my lips.

"For a kingka, I don't think it matters, but my name is Haemi, nice to meet you" Haemi stuck her hand out, which seemed to be different to her behavior just seconds ago.

"I already know your name, Mr. Popularity." Haemi smirked before releasing my hand and sauntering off.

"See you later!" I shouted waving at her turned back. I face palmed myself, why am I so lame? How can I not talk to a girl?

 


Sorry, it's really short but the request wasn't too much to work with. Thank yoou! I hope you enjoyed it, please do leave some feedback.

leebyungiee out~