Snorkeling Ft Kris

Exo Oneshots and Scenarios(closed!)

For Sammiii :D


So the two of you, Kris and you, decided that the normal picnic or dinner dates were too overused so you suggested going snorkeling. Kris was a bit hesitant at first but you managed to convince him after much persuasion.

You were elated that you were going to be able to swim and see the different marine life.

Kris on the other hand seemed either angry or bored. You were guessing he was bored because normally he didn't do these kinds of things.

He preferred basketball and sports not really water related things but no matter what youwere determined that you would convince him otherwise.

Kris was driving the car and you were in the passenger’s seat. You often the radio and sang along to the music.

"Kris sing with me" you nudged him with your elbow.

"But it's a girl's song" he groaned.

"Come one Kris. I don't need a man I don't need a man what" you sang along.

"Oh so you don't need me now huh?" he playfully raised his eyebrows.

"I don't need a man I don't need a man chincha" you continued ignoring your blonde boyfriend.

"I don't need a man I don't need a man Jeongmal" Kris sang monotonously and you cheered. He covered his face as soon as the light turned red and you patted his head.

"My pride is gone" he turned the steering wheel as you danced in your seat.

~

"Come in Kris and move your arms like this" you showed him the motion and dipped your head in the water.

He awkwardly waddled and dipped his head in the water to only pull it back out as though a crab grabbed his face.

He spat out the water and you giggled.

"Kris when you get water in your mouth piece you have to puff out hard like this." you showed him once more and he nodded like a child trying it again.

This time he did it right but as soon as he swam out a few feet he stood back up spitting out water.

"Uh Kris?" you waddled towards him.

"I give up on this snorkeling thing!" He cried out before stomping out of the water and almost tripping.

You stood there for a few seconds before crying out, "Wait babe"

He dropped himself on his green and blue striped blankets and closed his eyes. You jumped onto the blanket next to him and poked his chest.

"Kris, Krissy wissy poo" you cooed then mentally shuddered.

One of Kris's eyes opened and he peered at you.

"Kris, why don't you swim with me?"

"I well. I don't like water yeah that's it" he nodded and closed his eyes.

"You take the longest showers ever" you shot back.

"I dislike the crowds of people"

"You deal with fangirls at the airport"

Silence was his answer.

"Kris can you swim?" you ask, curiosity filling your voice.

"Of course I can swim. What type of man can't swim?" he scoffed.

"The tall kind that has blonde hair" you snickered.

"Hey don't talk about me like that"

"I can teach you, come on Princess."

"Nooo" he groans over dramatically.

“Don’t be such a drama queen" you pull his legs and drag him towards the beach.

"Damn you for taking training lessons from Tao" Kris grunts as he gets sand in his shorts.

"I only learn from the best" you kick Kris is the before jumping back into the water with the snorkels.

"Now pay close attention" you chide before going into fuller detail on how to snorkel without drowning.

~

"Swim! GO GO! NO DON'T SINK?" you shrieked before lifting Kris's head out of the water for the billionth time.

"Pleh yuck! It tastes like salt" Kris stuck his tongue out and made weird faces.

"Kris what am I going to do with you?" sighing, you sat down in the shallow water and pouted.

"You love me to death?" Kris suggested cheekily.

"No."

But-"

"No buts."

"So I can't have a ?" Kris interjected.

"No you can't have a either."

A short moment of silence passed before Kris stuck his mask back on and went into the water like a pro. You gawked at him upset.

*He knew how to do it this whole time?!*

You swam after him and raised your hand to slap him in his back but you were easily distracted by the bright colors of the fish. Kris noticed you swimming away from his following a light blue and yellow fish with beady eyes.

As you reached out towards if, your hand brushed against a sea urchin causing a small cut on your finger.

"Aish I should have been more careful" you thought as you continued on not noticing the cut afterwards. The rest of the afternoon went on, you enjoyed your time with Kris even if he was originally being retarded.

The afternoon flew by and soon you were exhausted and sprawled out on your blanket half asleep.

Shorty after you woke up to Kris staring at you, you immediately scrambled up and tripped backwards landing on the hot sand. His response was just a chuckle before pulling you back to the blanket.

"Why were you staring at me like that?" you awkward coughed out.

"I'm not sure, you just looked really relaxed and happy." he shrugged nonchalantly.

"Kris what am I going to do with you?" you sighed shaking your head.

He smirked then scooted over next to you, "Love me?"

"Yes my princess"

 


What did I just write.. I don't know. I like this though.. I made Kris, a bit.. interesting.