A Simple Change

C'est La Vie

 

 

Jiyoung shook her head, ‘I cannot, not with someone who is so similar to Dongwoon.’ She had no other choice. She glared at him and coldly pushed him away from her. If she doesn’t she would know she couldn’t take it all in with a ‘new start’.

 

 

“Kang Jiyoung,” Kris called for her as he felt confused, “I want to-”

 

 

“No!” She gave him her glare, “It’s best we don’t know each other. It’s burdensome to take the time just to know other people.”

 

“But I already know about you,” He protested as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into him, “I know that something must have happened between you and Son Dongwoon. He left you right? By the song that you were so passionately singing, you must have written it for him.”

 

 

“It’s a waste! You’re wasting your breath! He’s still here!” She denied.

 

 

“Then where is he?” Kris felt lines of healed skin on her wrist. He glanced over to it and caught glimpses of her poor wrist. He felt like he was going to choke, “Why did you do this?”

 

 

“Does it really matter that much to you? Whatever happens in my life is my business,” She rolled her eyes and sighed heavily out of frustration, “I have to go now, do you mind? My boyfriend is waiting for me.”

 

 

“No, a person like you… does not have a lover.” He spoke coldly without knowing it and let her go, “Go home! I don’t wanna see such a manner less liar ever again.”

 

 

She was hurt by the statement. She knew it was true. Ever since that day, she stopped being the nice cheerful person she once was. “That’s right.” She answered him softly knowing it was true.

 

 

Then it hit him, he’s only making it worse for her. He watched her walk away sadly. Kris frowned at himself. ‘What if she decides to cut herself again? What if I was the reason?’ He made the decision to follow her secretly.

 

 

At last, she finally made it to the cemetery where Dongwoon was buried. “So we meet again,” Jiyoung smiled still living with much remorse, “I’m sorry I couldn’t get you any flowers and that I couldn’t make it to your funeral… I felt too ashamed to show my face there. Dongwoon-ah, life has been hard. Everyday felt as if I was going to die and I wait upon it instead of greeting it myself. I want to see you again but I don’t know how.”

 

 

Kris stood behind a huge bush listening to her. ‘So Dongwoon died.’ He mentally smacked himself. He may seem like a creep but he stepped out and approached her from behind. “Maybe it’s best if we discussed about this matter.” He spoke softly trying to not let her feel so isolated.

 

 

“Stop following me…” She grinded her teeth together.

 

 

“I just want to help.” He replied as she turned around but looked down at her shoes.

 

 

“Then leave…” She clenched a tight fist, “Leave me alone if you want to help.”

 

 

“If I must… Can we meet again? I will leave if we meet again. Tomorrow, come back to my place and we can get coffee, is that okay?” He hoped for a positive answer.

 

 

“Okay.” She stared at his smiling face.

 

 

“Really?! You must come!” He replied happily, “and to make sure you come…”

 

 

Kris went on both of his knees and prayed to Dongwoon’s tombstone then bowing afterwards. Jiyoung smiled with a spark of happiness. It was the first time in two years she actually smiled in happiness. After Kris finished paying his respects, he immediately took the white guitar and caught her in the act of smiling.

 

 

“Hey, you look really beautiful when you’re smiling.” He grinned and started walking away. Her smile quickly stopped then she placed one of her hands on thinking about that interesting person. “I’ll give this back to the rightful owner when she comes over!” He shouted from afar. 

______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed it! XoX lol 

-Signing out AppleJaJing!!!