The Secret Life of Choi Siwon

Change

 

Siwon's POV

Even though it had been two years since Choi Siwon had been in South Korea, he didn’t miss it at all. He had decided to live with his mother in the States, away from his nagging father that only seemed to want him for the money that he would bring in from work. However, after spending almost five years apart, his mother started to grow selfish and similar to the person Siwon had left behind.

Siwon never had any trouble with schooling in America since his ability at speaking English was practically perfect, even after the first few months living there. But, of course, not everything he did was perfect enough for his mother. His grades never really seemed to get any higher and his respect for school would never appear anytime soon. Because of his attitude, Siwon had managed to get expelled from almost all of the high schools in his area. And his mother was growing tired of him.

‘’If you keep up this act, then you aren’t staying here much longer!’’ A yell came from somewhere up stairs. ‘’You can go back to your father if you want to act like an idiot!’’ Not 10 minutes earlier, the yearly report cards arrived in the mail and the marks were not looking good…

‘’You failed every single subject Siwon,’’ his mother continued as she went straight down in the living room below. ‘’You promised me last time it wouldn’t come to this!’’

Siwon, who had been busy resting on the sofa, looked up towards the intruder. ‘’You’re overreacting. I didn’t fail EVERY subject.’’ He explained before closing his eyes again.

‘’A pass in sport doesn’t count. Just because you are good at running around and bouncing a ball does not mean that you will be able to get a sustainable job.’’

‘’I don’t care about what you want me to do,’’ Siwon stood up and almost ran up to his room. ‘’You’re worse than dad.’’

Almost every evening had ended like this, so it wasn’t long until he actually packed his left for South Korea. The flight for his home country seemed as though it took only an hour because Siwon had taken it so many times before. He had already decided that he wouldn’t stay with his father, anywhere was better than there for him.

Just as the plane had landed at around 8pm; he made a quick phone call and then sat near the entrance to the airport. Not 20 minutes later a car pulled up. The driver of the small, dark blue vehicle was an average sized man, slightly skinny. His hair was short, though his fringe was long enough to cover the top of his eyes and the colour being a dark brown. With his hands in his pockets he walked straight up to Siwon, stopping just in front of him.

‘’So you’re finally back,’’ his friend spoke as a small smirk appeared on his face. ‘’For good or you leaving again?’’

Siwon stood up and gave a small nod to his old friend. ‘’Eunhyuk, I see you still haven’t change,’’ They both laughed at their own inside joke as Siwon picked up his bags.

‘’You missed a lot while you were gone man,’’ His friend, Eunhyuk, said as they got in the car. ‘’Got my own place and everything.’’

‘’Like an apartment?’’ Eunhyuk nodded in response. ‘’How did you get the money for it? You’re not the type of person to do work.’’

‘’Well, it’s not the type of job that people usually do,’’ He turned the car off onto the highway, swerving quickly between each of the cars. ‘’You know me, mysterious as usual.’’ Siwon decided it was best to just shrugged off the unexplained question.

Eunhyuk’s apartment was only around 10 minutes from the Busan Airport, but due to the sudden snow it was slightly longer. It was a slightly larger house for an average 18 year old high school student, but still small enough to home to 3 people at any one time.

The inside of the apartment did look kind of fancy, expensive even. As Siwon walked through the front door, he signed to himself. Typical Eunhyuk, always over doing it.

He chucked his bags to the floor and seat straight on the chair in what was seem to be called a living room. With no television and barely any room space, it seemed odd to know what Eunhyuk would do when he wasn’t at school. ‘’So you still spend all of your time going out to parties?’’

Eunhyuk laughed at the remark as he sat in the chair in front of Siwon’s. ‘’No, I stopped going when I quit work. You should go to some of the clubs around here, they’re pretty rockin’.’’

‘’How did you even get the money to pay for something like this?’’ Siwon looked around the room; even the chairs were impressive for a person like Eunhyuk. He more expected his friend to become someone who would share with someone else and end up broke. Now it seemed like the other way around with them.

‘’You really wanna know?’’ Eunhyuk lifted his eyebrows. Siwon only nodded with a smirk forming on his face.

‘’,’’

‘’Your job was to have with people?’’ Siwon scoffed. ‘’Since when did you ever think of doing that?’’

Eunhyuk looked straight at the man in front of him, not feeling any kind of embarrassment for his slight confession to his friend. ‘’Well… after you left for America the group kinda broke apart. Kibum went off to Seoul chasing chicks, he was probably just trying not to be gay like the rest of us. He’s back in Busan now though. We hang out sometimes at school, that’s when he feels like coming. Yesung… I’m not sure what he’s been up to. Drinking, I think. Probably at an alcoholics meeting or some ,’’ Eunhyuk laughed at the thought of one of them turning up to a meeting for those reasons.

‘’What about Leeteuk?’’

‘’He’s gone all prissy. Thinks he is the greatest dude at school. He’s not a school leader or anything, just one of those guys who middle school kids wouldn’t wanna mess with.’’

‘’So… you were a e for almost two years?’’ Siwon was still kind of curious about this new found work that his closest friend had been doing. Even though it was a topic that wasn’t talked about in everyday conversation, was just another thing to talk about or do in Siwon’s life.

‘’Yeah. Come on, it’s not like you’ve never done it!’’ Siwon just kept starring at him, not sure of what to say at this point. Eunhyuk sighed as he got up from the chair and walked towards a room at the back of the living room.

‘’Where you going?’’ Siwon asked as Eunhyuk disappeared behind the doorframe and into the room. He finally understood when Eunhyuk came into view again.

He stood there, shirtless, only in his jeans. All Siwon could seem to stare at were Eunhyuk’s y defined abs. it was certainly a view that he could not be disappointed with. For some reason whenever Siwon thought about him this way or in any ual way, it didn’t seem like it was his best friend Eunhyuk. It would feel like a stranger or just another random person.

‘’You coming or not?’’ Eunhyuk was already undoing his belt. He already knew this was going to happen, even as soon as he heard Siwon was coming back.

Siwon got up from the chair and went straight towards the bedroom, removing his clothes along the way.

***

The bed seemed more uncomfortable then Siwon had expected when he woke up. He heard more noises coming from the other room, making him more awake than before. Deciding it was time to get up; Siwon picked up and put on his discarded pants from the previous night.

‘’What are you doing?’’ He asked when he found Eunhyuk standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom fixing and styling his hair so it would be perfect for the rest of the day. He was wearing a dark blue jacket with a white buttoned-up shirt underneath and long dark blue pants. ‘’And what are you wearing?

Eunhyuk looked up at the sudden intrusion and smile at his friend. ‘’Well, today’s a Tuesday and unfortunately I have crappy school. So go have a shower and get dressed ‘cause you’re coming to.’’ He went back to touching his hair before Siwon could react.

‘’You want me to go to your school?’’ Siwon crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame. ‘’How long do you think they will want me there?’’

‘’No,’’ Eunhyuk stated as he walked passed Siwon and into his bedroom again to his closet. ‘’I want you to go to our school.’’ He found what he was looking for and threw a shirt, jacket and a pair of pants on the ground in front of Siwon. ‘’Come on man! We use to be a group! Plus school is so boring without you. You always did the fun stuff.’’

Siwon just stared back at him, and then at the clothes on the floor. ‘’You’re lucky this is the last year,’’ he said as he picked up the uniform. ‘’Or else I’d kick your .’’

‘’Awesome! Now hurry up and get ready,’’ Eunhyuk grabbed his bag, chucked some things in there and walked out, leaving Siwon in the room alone.

He sighed to himself. ‘’This is a bad idea…’’

It took Siwon almost an hour to get ready and into the car, half of the time was spent putting the uniform on. ‘’You sure about this?’’ He asked when Eunhyuk got into the driver’s seat.

‘’Yeah,’’ He put in the key and turned to find Siwon looking at him with a blank expression, eyebrows lifted. ‘’Okay no, but it’ll be fun.’’ He was about to start driving when he suddenly realised something. ‘’Wait, Siwon. You drive.’’

‘’Okay…’’ Siwon got out of his seat and swopped with Eunhyuk. ‘’But I don’t even know where I’m going.’’

‘’Oh you’ll be fine,’’ Eunhyuk reassured as he pulled out his phone from the side pocket of his bag and began typing a number in. ‘’Just turn right at the end of the street,’’

After turning right as he had told him, Siwon was about to ask for more directions when he realised Eunhyuk was on the phone with someone.

‘’Hey man, you coming today?’’ Eunhyuk almost shouted into the phone. ‘’Well hurry up and come!’’

Siwon almost laughed at how persistent this man was being, it had to be someone close to him if he wanted them to come to school.

‘’Why? Don’t ask questions and just come Yesung.’’ Eunhyuk slightly relaxed in his seat. ‘’Trust me, it’ll be worth it.’’ And with that he hung up and put the phone back in his bag.

‘’Everyone’s coming?’’ Siwon asked.

‘’Of course,’’ Eunhyuk smiled at Siwon’s sudden interest in the rest of the group. Maybe him coming back to Korea was going to be a good thing. ‘’Hey stop!’’ Eunhyuk quickly said. ‘’We’re here man.’’

Siwon tried to look passed the students to try to find a sign or anything to give a name to this school. ‘’A boys high school?’’ He looked back at Eunhyuk.

‘’Not just any boys school,’’ Eunhyuk put his hand on Siwon’s shoulder. ‘’Busan Boys High School.’’

 

 

Well, that's the second chapter. It is meant to be more focused on Siwon, of course, but I guess you will learn more along the way. I am have updated this one a little later then planned but that was because of the pickles I accidently created in this chapter... for myself. Most of the chapters will be from the POV of Ryeowook since it is mainly about him, but sometimes I might throw in some Siwon. I do hope you like it~

Please comment or subscribe! Even if you stumble upon this story and really didn't like it, please comment and let me know of it's down falls. It is more helpful than you would think so...