07.

Way Back Into Love

Donghae's POV:

Yoona's gonna go out with Taecyeon...........Right. Okay that's good. She deserves to go out with him. Taecyeon is a nice guy.

But why am I feeling this way? Why do I feel like I don't want Yoona to go out with him? Like she should just stay at home or something.

Aigoo Lee Donghae, you are messed up.

Yoona can go out with anyone she likes. Plus she's heartbroken, Taecyeon would sure know the right things to say to make her happier right? Plus you have Jessica to worry about. Not Yoona.

 

*At the SME Building*

"Alright so what do you guys want to do today?" I asked them.

"Well I want to eat." Sooyoung said

"Unnie, you're always hungry." Yoona said from across the room.

"Can we just rest for today?" Hyuk asked me

"Aish. Yeah sure okay since I'm tired too." I ended up lying down on the floor staring at the ceiling. And closed my eyes.

 

"Yoong, we're going out tonight alright?" I heard Yuri whisper to Yoona. Oh so they're talking about the 'date' with Taecyeon-ssi and Nickhun-ssi.

"Tonight? Yeah suuuuure." Yoona said. I scooted closer to them to be able to hear their conversation. But I pretended that I was asleep so it wouldn't be obvious.

"Yah. Why the long face? You should be excited!"

"Excited? For what? This date? The only person I want to date is......" Yoona trailed off. I wonder who she's talking about though.

"Aish. There you go again! I told you to get over it. Stop sulking over him Yoona. He doesn't deserve you." Yuri told her.

"But..." I could hear the hurt in her voice. It sounded like a little girl not being able to get the barbie doll that she wanted but her parents said no.

"Yoona-ssi, you deserve so much more than him."

Yoona sighed. "Okay unnie. I already agreed to go. I'll try to look excited just for you."

"That's my girl!"

"Where will we meet up again?"

"You know Italianni's right? Taengoo's favorite restaurant? We're meeting up there."

"Oh okay, what time will we meet up unnie?"

"6 pm"

 

=========================================================================================================================

I saw Yoona-ssi walking towards me. She looked really pretty. She was wearing a pink dress. Maybe this is what she's going to wear for our dance performance for SM Town. "Donghae oppa!"

"Ne, Yoona-ssi?"

"I love you." She said. "I've been wanting to tell you for a long time and I couldn't take it anymore. So I'm telling you now. I love you."

I was shocked. I didn't expect this to happen so quickly. I opened my mouth but no sound came out. Yoona stared at me, she was about to cry.

"It's okay, oppa. I know you don't love me. You don't have to say a word." She turned her back on me "I tried so hard for you to notice me. I did everything I could. But all you did was notice Sica unnie. You should thank me, you know. If it wasn't for me you guys would have never been together. I hope you're happy, oppa"

I tried reaching out to her but something was pulling me back. Taecyeon-ssi apperead and took Yoona away. He kissed her. And tears were falling down her cheeks. They were walking away from me and I tried running to get her. But I kept tripping and falling. And all I could do was watch her walk away....

 

"Yah Donghae. Wake up" Leeteuk hyung said shaking me vigorously.

I opened my eyes and realized I just had a dream. A dream about....Yooona. I looked around and no one was there but me and Leeteuk hyung. "W-where is everyone?"

"The girls went back to their dorms while we stayed in the cafeteria waiting for you, but you took so long." Leeteuk hyung said. He pulled me up when he stood.

"Hyung, what time is it?" I asked him

"Oh it's 5:30 pm.....we're on our way back to the dorm." 5:30 pm?! "What's with the look on your face? Are you going somewhere?"

"I'm going on a date with, Jessica!"

 

Thank God I brought extra clothes with me! I changed as quickly as possible and sprayed some perfume. I called Jessica.

"Hi baby!"

"Sicaaaa! Let's go on a date tonight at 6 pm. Let's meet at Italianni's okay?"

"Italianni's? Taengoo's favorite restaurant?"

"Yeah that one! Let's meet up there, alright? Go get changed now."

 

Jessica's POV:

All of a sudden Donghae oppa wants to go out on a date with me. Finally! But I sprained my ankle how will I be able to walk properly? Oh well. Anything for my oppa!

I went through my closet and looked for a decent outfit to wear.

"Yah Sica, where are you going? Are you leaving the dorm and never coming back?" My roomate, Sooyoung asked. I snorted at what she said.

"I'm going out on a date with Donghae oppa!" I smiled and giggled.

"Where?" Sooyoung asked obviously unintersted.

"In Italianni's!" Sooyoung sat up from the bed.

"Yoona and Yuri will be going there too tonight! What is it with Italianni's....is there a special occassion or something?"

"Jinjja? Okay I guess I'm gonna go ride with them."

 

I went out of the room and found Yuri and Yoona getting ready to leave. "You two wait for me!!"

The two of them looked at me. Confused and surprised. "Where are you going, Sica?" Yuri asked.

"Going to Italianni's. You two are going there tonight right? So I'm coming too!"

"But unnie, we're going with dates...." Yoona said.

"It's okay I have a date too."

 

Yoona's POV:

Sica unnie's last word echoed in my mind. Great. I'm going out on a date to get over him and he's going to be there too???? THE LORD IS TESTING ME.

"But unnie, your ankle....are you sure you're going to be fine?" Please say no and just stay home.

"Yeah I am! It's just a sprain and this is for Donghae oppa anyway. I'd do ANYTHING for him." Jessica unnie said looking really happy and excited

"Well okay then. Let's go girls!" Yuri unnie said while opening the door.

 

I didn't feel excited at all for this. It took me awhile to agree with Yuri unnie, but I decided that I needed this. I can't be depressed forever right? But why does Sica unnie and Donghae oppa have to come. Out of all the days in the calendar, why now?

 

*In Italianni's*

"Yuri! Yoona! Over here!" I heard Nickhun oppa say from inside the restaurant.

"Hi oppas! Do you mind if Sica and Donghae oppa stay with us for tonight?" Yuri asked them.

"Yeah sure. No problem at all with that." Taecyeon oppa said giving us a smile.

 

We were all seated and Donghae oppa finally come. "Sorry I'm late, guys. And sorry if me and Jessica had to come and ruin your double date." He said bowing to us apologetically

"It's fine oppa! Just sit down already so we can order and eat. I'm hungry." Yuri unnie said.

 

Donghae oppa sat to the seat right next to me. We were seated on a round table and next to our "dates". Sigh. I wish I sat in between Taecyeon oppa and Nickhun oppa so I wouldn't have to be next to Donghae oppa.

 

The date actually turned out great. We had fun and Taecyeon oppa was really nice. He kept making me laugh. Nickhun oppa too! They kept telling us stories and it was so funny. Donghae oppa just sat there not saying a word. He smiled at the jokes that the 2pm oppas were telling us but that was all. It looked like he wasn't having fun at all. It's like he didn't even want to be here.

"Hae oppa, are you okay?" Sica unnie asked him.

"I'm fine, Yoong." Donghae oppa told her. My eyes widened because he said my name. Everyone in the table turned their heads to face him. He called Sica unnie 'Yoong'. He called her by my name. Donghae oppa didn't even realize it.

"Oppa, did you just call me 'Yoong'?!?!" Sica unnie asked him. She looked mad but I knew she wouldn't want to ruin the night so she tryied to compose herself.

 

I can't believe Donghae oppa called Sica unnie  'Yoong'..........My mind was running so fast. So many thoughts in my head. My heart was beating so fast and loudly I bet everyone could hear it. Why would he call Sica unnie 'Yoong'?! Was he thinking about me or......Nah, impossible. Maybe because we're seated right next to each other so he involuntarily said my name. But still....he called his own girlfriend by my name.