02.

Way Back Into Love

Donghae's POV:

Damn, I'm still so sleepy. We've been practicing really hard for the past few months. With SS3 and all. If any of us are just going to collapse all of a sudden, I don't blame them.

"Is everyone ready to leave?" Leeteuk hyung asked.

"No. Can we just stay here and sleep all day?" Eunhyuk said and the other members surely do agree.

"I'm sorry guys, but this is our job. Maybe after all this we can rest." Teuk hyung said.

"Yes. Rest for around 30 minutes, right?" Kyuhyun said, looking more tired than ever.

"Guys, quit complaning and let's just get on with it, okay? Get in the car!" Heechul hyung said grumpily.

 

When we entered the car all I could think of was to fall asleep. Even just for 5 minutes or something, at least I could just close my eyes and rest.

"Aren't you gonna call your sweetie baby girl?" Kyuhyun said in an attempt to irritate me. How can he be like this when everyone's so tired.

"Mmm........" Was all I could say

"Oh this must be a first. Donghae-ssi not calling his precious girl." Yesung hyung said.

"Okay okay, I'm calling her." Aish, can I just rest? Besides I'm gonna see her later anyway. "Hello? Sica baby!"

"Oh Sica baby~~" Sungmin said mocking me. I just rolled my eyes.

"...Sica unni can you lower your voice? I'm trying to sleep here...." was that Yoong? Haha, she sounds so cute. Like a baby.

"Tell Yoong I can hear her and tell her I said hi. Haha. Anyway, see you later? I'm really tired so yeah. Bye pretty Sica. I love you." I said. I was too tired to talk to her.

 

I don't know why but sometimes, I'm just getting tired of this. It's the same thing every time. It's either we see each other at the middle of the night or call and text each other if we can't meet. There's nothing new or exciting. It's just the same thing over and over and over again. And sometimes we don't even have anything to talk about! Most of the time we just talk about her, how she's getting more stressed and might get wrinkles or something like that.

Well I do care about her but I've heard it a million times already! But I still love Sica. I just want something new from our relationship. I don't know why but I don't have the guts to tell Sica this. It seems like our relationship is just fine to her.

 

Yoona's POV:

Aish Sica unni's talking to loud....how can I sleep in this condition.

"Sica unni, can you lower your voice? I'm trying to sleep here..."

"Sorry Yoong!! What? Oh yeah it's Yoong." Sica unni said. Were they talking about me? "Donghae oppa says he can hear you. Oh and he says hi. Haha"

"Oh...haha. Okay...." Wow Donghae oppa acknowledging while talking to Sica unni on the phone? This is new! Omg I'm too happy right now I can't even sleep anymore.

"Aww, I love you too oppa. Bye." *sigh* I wonder if Sica unni even knows how jealous I am of her. I wonder if she knows how hurt I feel.

 

"Yoong, wake up. We're here." Sica unni said, removing the hair from my face.

"Can I just stay here......."

"No, you can't. Let's go." Taeyeon unni said.

"Ugh okay fiiiine." I'm too lazy to practice. I can't even....

"YOONA-SSI!" before I could even reply I felt a pair of arms around me.

"Umm...."

"I MISSED MY LITTLE DONGSAENG SO MUCH!" It was Heechul oppa.

"Oh hi oppa, I missed you too!" I gave him a hug in return. "How are--"

"DONGHAE OPPA!!!" Sica unni said so loudly that I was interrupted and I had to turn my head to see him.

"SICA BABY~~~" Donghae oppa said in reply. I didn't even realize I was just staring at them like crazy the whole time.

"Yah~ Yoona....did you forget I was here?" Heechul oppa said waving his hand infront of me.

"Oh...sorry oppa......" I replied still staring at Sica unni and Donghae oppa. They were hugging each other like there's no tomorrow.

"Yoona-ssi...." Heechul oppa said, tapping my shoulder

"Mmm.....?" I could just imagine that it was me instead of Sica unni that Donghae oppa's hugging. His arms wrapped around me like that.....sigh.

"Aigoo." Heechul oppa said, dragging me inside the building.

"YAH OPPA!!!!" I said so loudly, Sicca unni and Donghae oppa turned their heads and looked at me.

 

Leeteuk's POV:

Aigoo these two lovers. It's weird that I'm 28 and I'm still single. Donghae-ssi was even able to get a girl before me! I looked to my right and Taeyeon-ssi was right beside me staring at them too.

"Aish...when will they stop this PDA-ing."

I smiled at her comment. "I don't think they ever will."

"YAH OPPA!!!!!" It was Yoona-ssi.

"Aigoo, what's going on now." Taeyeon-ssi said walking towards the direction and I followed her too.

"HEECHUL OPPA LET ME GO!!!" Yoona said.

"Sorry Yoong, but if you keep doing that, staring at them...you know. It's not a good thing" Heechul said. Aigoo, so it's Heechul who did this to Yoona.

"Heechul-ah, what happened. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Yeah, oppa, what are you doing to our poor Yoong?" Taeyeon said.

"I was just saving her!" Taeyeon and I looked at each other.

"SAVING ME FROM WHAT?!?!" Yoona said looking really mad.

"From them figuring you out." Heechul said pointing to Donghae and Sica. Taeyeon and I looked at each other again. Yoona looked away from us three.

"I just can't help it. I know all of you know how long I've been liking Donghae oppa. And if it wasn't for me, Sica unni and Donghae oppa would've never been together." Poor Yoong. I feel really bad for her. It's different when you're the reason your friend and the person you love are togther.

"Yoona, you don't have to keep feeling bad about you and Donghae not being together. There are other people out there for you. Lots of guys would be dying to be with you." I told her, placing my hand on her shoulder. Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, Yoong, I'll always be here for you. I can be your Donghae oppa." Taeyeon said. Yoona looked up and smiled.

"Yeah you guys are right.....I don't need to feel bad about him. Okay, unni let's go to the practice room now."

"I'm not your unni, I'm your oppa." Taeyeon said, placing her hand on Yoona's waist. Yoona laughed and smiled and they both waved goodbye to us.

 

"Sometimes I just want to tell Donghae and Sica to go to a room or something like that. I hate seeing Yoong that way." Heechul said.

"Yeah me too.....okay, let's go to the practice room too." I said still staring at Taeyeon and Yoona walking to their room.

"Yah~, concentrate on what we're supposed and quit staring at Taeyeon-ah!" I looked at Heechul and gave him the look. "What? It's true, quit staring at her or she'll find out too."

 

Well okay fine I like Taeyeon. But I can't tell her. I bet she only likes me as a brother. Plus she used to like Kyuhyun.  He's probably her type. And our age difference. We're 6 years apart. She's probably never going to like me anyway.