Chapter 1

Cheated Love

The thud of the bass boomed and vibrated through my body as i swayed my hips in time with the music. i was enjoying the heat and lust filled air of the club as i danced between bodies damp with sweat. i loved club Paradise but avoiding infinite was now becoming a bigger and bigger problem. woohyun seemed be slowly falling for me but i don’t like him like that much. Besides who wants a murderous and scary gangster as a boyfriend.

Someone came up behind me and placed their hands on my waist, i turned to see an average looking guy grinning down at me.  i shrugged and began to wiggle my hips against his.

Slowly I became lost in the circular movement of our hips and the pulse of the music that I had forgotten to hide from Woohyun. Suddenly a Womans shrill scream rang in the air and a glass was thrown to the floor, breaking into lots of alcohol drenched pieces sparkling on the floor. I looked up and saw Woohyun slamming past bodies towards me, a murderous look in his eyes.

The guy i had been dancing with could see the coldness in Woohyuns eyes as he stomped over towards me and stumbled backwards then ran in a panic toward the club entrance.

“Hmmm, manly” I said mainly to myself, then tried to look as innocent as I could. When Woohyun finally reached me I was giving him my best -im totally harmless, look at my lovely smile, don’t you just want to feed me cookies- smile. He looked at me wordless and seething with anger. In all honestly, he didn’t have the right to be this angry, he wasn’t actually my boyfriend he just thought we were a couple in that thick head of his.

“Hello Woohyun oppa” I said sweetly batting my eyelashes at him.

“Who. Was. That. Guy” he said slowly staring at my face. i giggled and looked around, realising we now had an audience of the club go’ers 

“No one” I said shrugging, and giving him a puzzled look. He seemed to contemplate that for a moment and then seemed to visibly relax.

“There has been a rumour going around that you’ve been spotted with a guy in Hongdae” he said voice coarse. Technically that wasn’t a rumour me and L.Joe often go on dates round Hongdae but he didn’t have to know about L.Joe. I could just ask Woohyun or any of infinite to get my revenge on L.Joe but I personally want to be the one to break him.

I wrapped my arms around Woohyuns neck and kissed his cheek

“ayeee don’t be silly oppa, come on, let’s dance” 

He hesitated for a second then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the thick mass of moving bodies

 

 

 

- -- - -

 

 

i woke up and stretched my tired muscles. aaahh another day, another step closer to taking revenge for my best friend. I climbed out of bed and opened my pale blue curtains, sun shone into the room in bright rays. I washed, dressed and put my hair into braids trying to look average but cute and climbed down the stairs.

My cat Minki was sat on the kitchen table and watched me as I got out her cat food and brought it over to the floor by the door. She elegantly leapt of the table and strut towards me. I her head and crotched down near her as she ate her food.

“Hey Minki-ah, today’s going to be a good day right?”

“ Woohyun oppa is being a possessive pain again”

“Do you think L.Joe has realised who I am yet? I hope not I need to see him hurt” the image of him and Bom laughing as he tickled her when we were all out at the beachr flashed in my mind and I clenched my fist.

“I promised to get revenge...”

“I better get going to school; I’ll see you later, be a good cat for unnie okay”

I grabbed my school bag, threw it over my shoulder and stepped out into the street.

It’s not a long walk to school but my muscles were stiff from the partying yesterday so the walk up the hill to school put me in a cranky mood. By the time i had reached the school not even G-Dragon popping out of thin air and declaring his undying love would make me smile.... okay so maybe that’s a lie but still, I wasn’t happy.

L.Joe was waiting for me at the school gate, he was short and a little on the thin side but he was totally gorgeous. He seemed to have a thing for changing his hair colour but at the moment it shone a honey brown in the sun. A group of girls were talking to him and I could see that he was flirting with them,  I didn’t really care. I may have to make him think I like him for the bet but in truth, I find him rather boring.

“Morning oppa” I said in a high girly voice. He turned and wasted one of his charming smiles on me.

“Morning” he said and he looped his fingers through mine, turning his back on the group of girls he was talking to.

“Why were you talking to all those girls?” I asked and faking jealousy.

“Umm... I like to make lots of friends you know that” he said trying his best to sound reassuring. In my head I said –yeah “friends” you’re talking to in the hope of a make out session when i’m not around- . Out loud I said “sorry” and bit my lip, looking at the floor. He laughed and it was one of those laughs where you feel like you are the joke not a part of it. He ruffled my hair and smiled.

“It’s okay Chae Chae, what did you do last night? He said as if he already knew the answer but had to ask anyway. I thought of last night in the club, dancing with the stranger, Woohyuns anger. playing in a mass of sweating bodies and replied.

“Study, you?”