Bravery.

What is Love?

A/N: This is another version of what I wrote earlier, STUPIDITY but I have to change the characters since I am going to dedicate this chapter to my friend, xela_mikan. I hope you'll enjoy! :D by the way, wait for the signal for the BG.

BG: 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69JDcQBq4ls

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7he400oN3Y 


characters: Luhan(MAIN), Lay and you

 


-Luhan's POV-

[A/N: play BG 1]

 

I waited for her outside.
 
I'm sweating like hell.
 
NERVOUS. One word that I can use to describe my state.
 
This is the ultimate test of my life.
 
Will she dump me?
 
Or will she accept me?
 
Who knows? Maybe.. Maybe not..
 
I'll just expect NO for the answer. 
 
I'll not let my expectations go up because in the end,
 
I will just get hurt.
 
But there is this tiny bit of hope inside of me
 
that says "Maybe she'll say yes"..
 
This nervous feeling kills me.
 
"Yah. Get inside. My wedding is about to start." Lay, the groom, said.
 
"O. Arasso. I'll go inside in a little while." I said.
 
He entered the church.
 
I sighed. I'm sorry. I'm not that strong to let her go, Lay.
 
I just can't.
 
Then the bridal car came.
 
The driver went down first then he opened the door of the bride.
 
I looked at her.
 
She's stunning, like a ray of happy sunlight.
 
But there's one thing wrong with her.
 
Her eyes, they're full of sadness. 
 
Wae? What happened?
 
I came closer to her.
 
I held both of her hands.
 
This is it.
 
"Don't talk. Just listen to me. I know this sounds stupid and crazy but I'll give it a try." I said.
 
She looked puzzled.
 
"You know, we've been friends for a long time. And throughout those years, my feelings have developed."
 
Her eyes widened.
 
"Remember when you asked me who I love or why I don't have a girlfriend for the past few years? Now I can finally answer those questions. The truth is, I waited for one perfect moment to confess to my love, to YOU. I'm sorry I wasn't able to find that time. I'm not brave enough to tell you what I really feel. I was afraid to be rejected by the most important person of my life." I said sincerely.
 
I felt guilty. I'm a coward.
 
My tears started to flow down my cheeks.
 
"I'm afraid to lose you. I love you. From the bottom of this heart of mine which only speaks of your name, I love you. Now if your stupid enough to tell me that you feel the same way too, runaway with this fool standing in front of you. Runaway with me."
 
I feel like the most relieved person in the world. 
 
Good job, Luhan. Finally, you told her your feelings.
 
Now all I need is her response.
 
"Yah. What kind of confession is that?" she threw my hands away.
 
"Confession on the last minute of me being not married? PABO. Do you think I will replace my perfect wedding with the perfect man just for you? NONSENSE. All these years, I've waited for you, honestly. But what did I get? NOTHING."
 
She proceeded.
 
"Goodbye."
 
After what I heard, I felt a thunderbolt. It went straight to my heart.
 
This feeling of hurt and sadness is indescribable.
 
My body lost all of its energy.
 
I feel like DYING.
 
The next thing I knew it that she is walking towards the altar, towards her perfect man.
 
I'm so stupid. I was rejected a while ago but I still can't take my eyes off her.
 
She hugged him and it seems like she whispered something to him.
 
Ouch. It hurts.
 
Then she removerd her veil, threw the flowers that were in her hands then ran towards the door of the church, towards my direction.
 
 
[A/N: stop BG 1, play BG 2]
 
 
My shredded heart suddenly beats again.
 
LUB DUB LUB DUB, says my heart.
 
And now she's here, right in front of me.
 
"YAH! You coward man! You're imperfect but your mere existence makes my life perfect, you pabo. And the answer to your question is YES. I am stupid enough to runaway with this fool standing in front of me. You are the first and will be the last man that I loved and I will love for the rest of my life. Saranghae, Luhan."
 
I hugged her tight and felt her warmth. 
 
"Saranghae" I said.
 
And then I grabbed her hand. We ran and ran and ran towards nowhere.
 
Bravery is all what it takes. :)
 
-END-
 

Being brave is where it all starts. When a person has the courage to approach someone he/she likes, the magic starts. First smile, first hello, first conversation. So don't just hide yourself in your comfort zone. Go out and see the beautiful world. Reach out to people. Who knows? Maybe you'll find that someone who's destined for you!


A/N: hmm. maybe a Baekhyun fic next? what do you think? :)