The Two Moons

The Two Moons

 

 

Chapter 3
 

At Office

“How’s your day, Manager-ssi?” I talked to him while put on a little smirk in my lips.

“Speak banmal, please,” he replied, still staring at his notebook.

“Haha! You haven’t fisnished your work?”

“I’m still working on this damn-contract-assignment. The last client was very awful!” he look frustated when throwing a pen from his right hand. I just smiled and decided to lock the door behind me.

“What’ll you do? It’s still working hour, Kai,”

“Hah-hah! I just want to show you the park design that you give to my team last week,” I put the bunch of paper on his desk, “I just make sure that nobody hear our conversation.“

“Faster, eh?” he smirked.

“Please take a look and make your decision,” I bow at him when said that.

For a few minutes, he explores the design, examining every details of our concept. Picks up his pen, writing something on some pages, and looping his activities until all of the pages flipped.

“Yeah, 85 out of 100,” he smirked at me while standing and pick up his coffee at the table.

“Not bad I think, since that is the best effort that we could do,” 

“But your timing is 100 out of 100,” he added and smiling widely, “The client that requesting this design will attend our gathering this night,”

“That was nice, but you say that we’re faster,eh?”

He smiled again when staring at my eyes, “Hahah! I told him that we’ll finish it 2 weeks later. With the fastest and powerful design I think he’ll get impressed with our company!”

“So, you didn’t want to take a look on the SJ project?”

“I’ve planned this, Kai,” he smirked again when said that, “I just don’t want wasting my time to examine Leeteuk’s concept. We’ve agreed that he has awful preferences.”

I chuckled hearing his word, “You gave his team this chance only to provide that they’re nothing compared to us? A little bit cruel, I think.”

“You know that I only want the BEST, Kai. And your team always satisfies my desire of design,” he walk closer to me and now we just centimeters away.

“I’ll always satisfy your desire, boss,” I whisper at his right ear, while caress his hair.

“I love you, babe,” he whisper again. His lips is touching my neck and for a moment we share this quality time together, “You promise that you won’t leave my side?”   

“Yeah, I promise that I won’t leave your side, honey,” I added while smiling at his face, “I DO love you, Do Kyungsoo.” 


***

At Minimarket



I decide to buy some stuff at the supermarket near the apartment because I know Jongin wouldn’t buy the house stuff. He’s very busy this time.

“Do you want me to bring your stuff, Mister?” A girl with sweet voice talked behind me. While I turn around, she’s smiling warmly.

“Hey, how come you know I visit this supermarket?” I speak with exciting voice.

“Just random guess since you’re not at home,” she’s smiling again. I always love her smile since she has the same smile with my Mom.

“Your luck isn’t bad I think,” I smiled warmly while caring her hair.

“Not luck, but fate.”

I blushed when she said that. Yeah, she always makes me speechless with her sharp word.

“Yeah… you right. Fate that makes us met again after you finished your study at L.A,”

“So, you… believe… in fate?”

 “Of course I am,” I nod and smile when say that, “For me, my life is fate,”

She smiled warmly, “You know, I’m  still looking for someone now. Since my arrival, I haven’t met him yet. And now I’m losing his contact. Do you believe that fate will make me meet with him?”

“Yeah,” I smile again although I feel jealous with him. I know that she must like ‘him’ very much since she can’t forget him.

“You know, he’s warm,” she continued, “We were classmates at Junior High and since the first meeting, I never forget him.”

“So, you still talked about the ‘4-eyes’? Haven’t you met him since 15 years ago?”

 She shook her head, “Nope. And I regret that I hadn’t told him about my feeling. You know, he’s very famous and many girls got rejected when they confessed. At that time, I was afraid that our friendship will be broken if he know that I like him more.”

“And you still couldn’t forget him?”

“You know, I always try, but I can’t…” she stopped for a while,

“He’s different, Taemin-ah. My heart always fluttered when we get closer. His daze is like an eagle. Sharp, just like a sword…”

“Yeah, I know, I know.. You’ll not stop when you talked about him. After this, you’ll talk that you really want to be his bride, build a house together, like in a movie or something…” She blushed this time.

“Then if you meet him now, you’ll confess immediately?”

She nodded enthusiastically.

“Although he’s already married and has children?”

“Yeah, I only want to show my real feeling to him. Do Kyungsoo, I miss him like crazy!”


End of Chapter 3

A/N : How's the story development, readers? Kaisoo is finally exposed! Update soon! ^^