The Two Moons

The Two Moons

 

Chapter 1

“Okay, I love you babe, bye,” Jongin hung up his phone while his other hand moving fastly on his tablet, texting an email for a friend, ‘I leave by now, Luhan. Don’t forget to bring the latest design to my office.’

“Where’d you go, Jongin-ah?”

“Office,” he replied while taking his jacket from the sofa and walking slowly to the door, “We have an exhibition on 8.00 p.m and an office party after that so don’t wait for me this time.”

“I’m always waiting you, Jongin-ah,” I answered him and smile warmly, “Take care and don’t forget to buy some food before you come home. Our refrigerator is out of stock now.”

“I’m NOT your servant,” he answered with sulky tone while glaring at me, “I buy this apartment with my OWN money so you should thank to me since I’m not kicking your out of this house.”

I startled with his words.  

“Yeah, thank you very much for your kindness, Jongin-ah, Mianhae I always ask you ‘this’ and ‘that’ ” I replied and bow at him, holding my anger deep inside my heart.

“Clean the house for me then,” he continued without looking at me since now he’s busy wearing his shoes next to the door, “After the party, Sehun, Luhan, and the others will make a visit. Arrasseo?”   

“Ne, I understand,” I replied, still staring at him, “I’ll make sure everything is in order.”

“And please DON’T come out this time. I told them that I’ve left you in the old apartment,”

“Ne, I understand,”

“Okay, Take care of my house,” he added before open the door while staring at me with the same cold expression, “Don’t ever ruin this day, Hyung.”