New Life

Baby Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The little baby in Taeyeon's arms fluttered its eyes open. "Am I doing this right?" she asked one more time, fearing that she might hurt the baby in any way. Baekhyun sat on the bed beside her, his arm was around her shoulder. 

"you're doing fine, jagiya." Baekhyun assured her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Jongdae and Chanyeol came over two hours ago and even if they wanted to stay they had other stuff to attend to. Yixing was doing something in China and promised to stop by with the others when he gets back.

Sehun and Jongin came into the room. Jongin was carrying a bouquet of flowers and smiled so wide Baekhyun thought he would cry too. Jongin watched the baby sleep, amazed that Baekhyun was finally a dad. "I never imagined you to be a dad. This is your actual son."

Sehun touched tha baby lightly on the cheek. "He's so cute.."

Taeyeon urged him to pick the baby up but he was too terrified to do it. Jongin was a natural compared to him. 

"Yah Sokyeonnie, that's your Uncle Jongin. He'll buy you lots of toys and food, right?" The baby let out a faint cry but Jongin was able to stop it. Baekhyun took this time as an opportunity to get Taeyeon some soup but she declined saying that she was still full but her husband was persistent. 

Sehun the television and they even reported it on the news. 

A picture of Baekhyun and Taeyeon were flashed on screen with the caption Idol Power Couple Welcomes New

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter