1

Baby Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The baby is very healthy." The doctor wiped the cool gel spread over Taeyeon's tummy for the ultra sound procedure. "Have you two thought of a name yet?"

 

Taeyeon shook her head. "Baekhyun and I agreed that we'd name him after his birth. But we have ideas."

 

Baekhyun turns to the doctor excitedly. "You know, that moment when he comes out and you say 'oh we'll call him taehyun or seokyeon.' just that moment"

 

The doctor chuckles. "That's a very nice idea. A lot of my patients have been doing the same thing.”

 

Taeyeon sat up on the reclining chair. "Ahh. My back hurts a little bit."

 

Baekhyun supports her and helps her stand up. "Thank you doctor, we'll be back in 3 weeks."

 

"Or earlier." the doctor added.

 

The couple head straight to the SM Entertainment building. Baekhyun parked the car at the back to avoid attention. Taeyeon was playing fruit ninja on her iPad. Baekhyun unstrapped his seatbelt. "I have all the goodies at the back of the car."

 

"How about the snacks for the coordi noonas?" she asked him.

 

Baekhyun quickly got down opening the trunk and find out if he had brought everything. He rushes to Taeyeon's side and opens the door for her. "We're all set."

 

 

Taeyeon felt nostalgia as soon as they stepped into the building. She had been there last week, but every time they go to the building, it takes her back to her trainee days. 

 

Baekhyun slips his arm and wraps it around her waist. "Be careful while we walk okay."

 

Taeyeon kisses him on the cheek. He was everything she could ever ask for. To be honest, Taeyeon did not like Baekhyun at all when they first met. She did like him as a friend but there were no romantic feelings whatsoever. She had a crush on Suho, though. They dated for a fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter