Baby Boy Byun

Baby Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun paced back and forth in the hospital corridor. He was wearing the scrubs that nurses had given him.

The doctor sent him out when he noticed that Baekhyun turned very pale. 

Yoona and Chanyeol were there with him. They sat on the chairs and talked to each other to ease the tension. 

"Don't worry Baek, first time dads get sent out usually. There's too much blood and screaming in there, some even faint." 

Chanyeol nodded at Yoona's statement. It didn't make Baekhyun feel better. He was more worried by the minute. He heard Taeyeon's scream again. 

"Mr. Byun Baekhyun?" 

Baekhun felt a pit in his stomach. "Is she okay?" 

The doctor came out and gave him a reassuring look. "Are you ready to meet your baby?"

He heard Yoona squeal in excitement. 

Baekhyun stepped in the room he immediately went to Taeyeon's side. 

"We put her under general anesthesia because the stress was too much for her but she'll be with us soon." Baekhyun held Taeyeon's hand and planted a kiss on her cheek.

A nurse later came up beside him with something in her arms. 

"Congratulations Mr. Byun, here's your baby boy."

Baekhyun felt a lump in his throat. When the nurse moved closer to show him the baby's face he couldn't help but cry tears of joy. It was tiny and pink, his face scrunched up as if wanting to be free from the nurse. 

"Do you want to hold him?" 

Baekhyun hesitated. "I'm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter