revealed

Playful Trick

 

“ I told you not to do it!”

 

As soon as he said that, slippery hands went to tickle him on his sides and not soon after that he found his self again laughing his lungs out and crying in tears. His stomach is already in pain as his throws fits of laughter, not even mindful with his neighbors and if he sounded like a retarded hyena.

 

 

“see, smile like that,” those hands now stopped tickling him instead it found its way around his stomach and had pulled him backwards. His bare body hitting the chest of the man behind him and with that contact, he let his head to fall sideways to give access to the mouth that is slowly showering soft kisses on it. He closed his eyes and soon found his self smiling calmly with the said actions, “you look better with those lips not turned downwards and with those eyebrows not meeting in the middle.” Kyuhyun left an open mouth kiss to his neck before it moved to his ear.

 

 

“k-kyu, I thought no funny business…” Sungmin’s voice trailed as the man behind him, stark , and only strawberry-scented bubbles cover his privates, started to nibble his ear mad sneak a hand to where the places that could elicit a moan from him.

 

 

“but this isn’t funny, you are not even laughing,” Sungmin felt like he’s going to explode when he felt kyuhyun’s smirk against the skin of his nape, then moments later there is a wet muscle trailing downwards his back but momentarily stopping to a certain place only for him to swirl it thus making Sungmin to arch his back. “see, you are beautifully under my touches.”

 

 

“kyu please stop,” the smaller has his eyes closed and his breath is shaking due to the sudden fire he’s feeling in his body. But the man behind him seems to enjoy things like this and the only thing Sungmin can do is to find support from the brim of the bathtub.

 

 

“stop? Where?” kyuhyun’s hands traveled from his back to his front and in one swift movement he took Sungmin’s arousal in his hand, “here? Do you want me to stop my hand here?” kyuhyun’s voice is husky and deep, so velvet that it makes Sungmin wanted to release his seed right there and then.

 

 

“ugh you jerk how can you do this to me?” Sungmin whined but nevertheless he gripped kyuhyun’s hand that was holding then flipped the taller man over his equally form also. This makes kyuhyun’s lopsided smile to turn darker.

 

 

“yes I’m a jerk that is ready to ,”

 

 

Not even letting Sungmin to say a word, he kissed the shuddering man hardly and each kiss is getting fiercer and fiercer in time with every hard pump of his hand to Sungmin’s hardening arousal. Pretty much, that’s how they celebrated their first morning of the year.

---

 

 

“we miss breakfast and now it’s late lunch. I hate you I said no funny business.”

 

“pffftt honey your moans says the otherwise. What’s that again? Ahhhh kyu don’t stop~”

 

The petite man felt on hand embarrassment as kyuhyun did not only the very same words, he also imitated Sungmin’s very y moan at that time. He blushed like a tomato and kyuhyun is just busy laughing his out.

 

“goddamit you ert!”

 

Sungmin pouted while walking to and from in kitchen and kyuhyun is just there watching him with amused eyes but maybe more on the fact that the former has his apron accentuating his bottoms, that black wifebeater showed his toned arms and chest that kyuhyun couldn’t help but to gulp at the difficult situation he created for himself. The manliness brought by the wifebeater greatly contrasts the femininity of the apron, even the frills just made kyuhyun to build urges to devour the man again.

 

 

on the kitchen is nice. We almost have done it last time.

 

 

“yah! What are you thinking? Your face seems like you are going to kill someone” with a spatula in one hand and beads of sweat trickling down in his face, kyuhyun pictures Sungmin as his ideal wife. He still doesn’t know how on earth he turned gay in an instant though he knows this is not a simple phase in his life that will soon fade away. He hasn’t felt like this even before with girls or just like that, he could say he’s really gay after all because girls seems only to be his capade, nothing more nothing less.

 

 

He was back again to reality when Sungmin poked the side of his face with a fly swatter- to kyuhyun’s dismay- , “ and now you are looking to me as if you are carrying burden of the whole world. Penny for your thoughts?”

 

 

Kyuhyun stood up gingerly earning a confused look from the other. As he took steps closer to Sungmin, one by one he realizes how much of a beauty this man in front of him- not that he doesn’t know it before but it is only now that he took hold of it with no dirty thoughts. Without a word he hugged the smaller man and calmly rested his chin over the other’s head, Sungmin is not that small, just enough for kyuhyun to envelope him in a hug.

 

 

“I just thought…” his voice trailed as Sungmin hugged him back, hands around his waist and his head burying a little in kyuhyun’s chest, he swallowed before he continued, “ maybe we can live together. You know me moving here and you cooking for me, showering with me, waking up beside me,” the silence coming from Sungmin makes it hard for kyuhyun to continue but he proceed nonetheless, “it’s okay it should not mean by now but mmph-“

 

And now it’s kyuhyun turn to be silent as the smaller man hold him by his nape and planted and excited kiss over his moist rambling mouth.

 

Let’s forget about food for the second time around.

---

 

 

It happened so fast.

 

They are just sitting on the patio, enjoying the setting sun, listening to the hustle bustle of the crowd, just totally a serene afternoon for the two. It was interrupted when suddenly Sungmin cringed in uncomfortable pain in his lower left side, kyuhyun noted, probably in the abdomen area.

 

 

At first, both males ignored it as Sungmin said it was just an abrupt pain but when the smaller man yelped and cries much longer for kyuhyun’s liking that took as his cue to panic. He crouches in front of Sungmin whose hands are pressed hardly over his lower front and kyuhyun can see the thick beads of sweats glistening on his face. Kyuhyun wiped them and supported Sungmin in standing, “ming, what happened?’

 

“ahhck-“ Sungmin collapsed on the floor writhing in pain causing kyuhyun to be hysterical as well. “kyu-ahh”. The smaller man’s knuckles are turning white same as his face in which for kyuhyun doesn’t look good anymore.

 

“tell me where it hurts, tell me how you feel?” kyuhyun carried Sungmin in bridal style and carefully putting him on the couch. He peppered kisses on Sungmin’s forehead before he rushed to where his phone is.

 

“it-it hurts so bad.”

 

“don’t worry I’m calling Ryeowook.”

 

“no kyu jus-“

 

“I’m calling hyung. Jus- !” Kyuhyun fumbles in his phone as he searches Ryeowook’s number. The tension rising is getting worse as Sungmin made gagging sounds. “babe, tell me how is it?” he tried to calm Sungmin by threading his hair, his fingers expertly brush through Sungmin’s locks as his other hand rubs Sungmin back affectionately.

 

Moments later kyuhyun’s phone ring signaling a call from Ryeowook then kyuhyun immediately answered it while his gaze just focused on Sungmin whose eyes are screwed shut. “hyung…” a gasp can be heard from the other line. Kyuhyun told what happened briefly and basing from the sounds coming from the other line, he is sure that Sungmin’s manager is already making his way to Sungmin’s flat.

 

 

[“kyuhyun, listen.”]

 

Kyuhyun nodded despite him knowing that Ryeowook can’t see it.

 

 

“I know both of you are concerned with what will the media’s reaction if you’ll be the one to bring him to the hospital. But we are left with no choice don’t worry I’ll handle everything just bring him to the nearest hospital and make sure he’ll be safe, understood?”

 

 

And a beep followed leaving kyuhyun to contemplate on his own.

 

 

He held Sungmin’s hand as he gave a peck on those quivering lips. “don’t worry, everything’s will be alright. Just hang on.”

---

 

 

 

They are lucky that the hospital staff think more of the safety of the patient and not the fact that “hey look we admitted a celebrity” unlike how the other artist experienced at times their health broke down. But it doesn’t put kyuhyun to ease and so he had to call Donghae and ask Ryeowook a favor to talk to the official of the hospital. The manager didn’t need to be told twice as he already planned on doing that before even kyuhyun said that to him.

 

 

Just in time the results for Sungmin came out, as both Ryeowook and kyuhyun requested for an immediate outcome, Donghae came rushing and out of breath. And upon looking to the fidgeting doctor, Donghae knows Sungmin is in grave condition. But how?

 

 

“doctor?” kyuhyun cried out in small voice.

 

 

‘Please come with me. I think we need to talk in a private place.”

 

 

---

 

 

 

“we found out that Sungmin-ssi has a complex reproductive system. Apart from that, the patient has internal body parts similar that of a female but upon observation, those glands, hormones and the like are slightly mutated to the features of the female.”

“what are you trying to say doctor?” it was kyuhyun who spoke.

“that Sungmin-ssi has a female and male reproductive system.”

The three of them stood up and that’s when the doctor shows the results through his tablet as he can already sense the accusation of fraud in him.

“look, he has a uterus though his external reproductive organs are of male’s. Secondly, he has a prostate but the confusion doesn’t end there. The patient has mammary glands which mean he can produce milk and to our surprise, he has a low level of testosterone in the body making us to believe that his overall female feature is the answer for that. Lastly-“

“doctor I I- can’t understand why do you have to tell us things like this. Is this just an explanation to what Sungmin is suffering? Because I am willing to punch you in the face right now if you will not go straight to the point.” Kyuhyun already lost it and to hell with public image, he is not going to let this thing about Sungmin to go longer than possible.

“cho, for christ’s sake, shut the up!” Even Ryeowook seems to be on tense.

“Mr. Cho, Sungmin-ssi is not sick.” That stopped the three of them from cutting each other’s neck. “he is just bearing a new life.”

 

---

 

 

The conversation earlier out all the energy from them and Ryeowook now worries over what will be Sungmin’s reaction once he woke up. The latter was subjected to different hospital machines that already made him look vulnerable. He has one connected to a heart monitor, an inhaler, an IV drip and something the doctors put over his belly.

 

“how?” Donghae looked over to the source of the voice.

 

“how should I tell Sungmin?” the manager patted his back and that’s the only thing he can do because even him doesn’t know where to start and how to end it.

 

---

 

 

Sungmin-ssi is under the condition of ectopic pregnancy.”

Kyuhyun lunged forward to the doctor ready to punch him in the face and thanks to the two managers who held kyuhyun down, the doctor was still able to deliver the news with an undistorted face. He is about to call the guards to help the two in calming the fuming kyuhyun but the doctors know better than that.

“what you trying to tell us? That a male is capable of being pregnant?? I haven’t heard-“

The doctor stood up, his composure is even losing at the moment.

“I told you Sungmin-ssi has a complex reproductive system. You haven’t heard a case like this because they are kept from the public. Now between the two of us Mr. Cho, do you think whom people would believe? Listen, I know it is hard but it would just make the situation worse if you’ll deny everything.”

The words imprint its effect on kyuhyun, hard. Not only has he seemed to be taken aback but the two managers as well.

“the reason behind Sungmin’s constant pain in his lower abdomen because of the life forming in it. The embryo implants itself outside the uterus. This even happens in woman’s pregnancy, it is a complication we called ectopic pregnancy but for male who has a “unique” body system, this type of pregnancy usually happens on the 99 per cent basis. You can never expect them to bear a child in the normal way because being pregnant when you’re a man isn’t normal in the first place.”

 

“please Mr. Cho what we need right now is everyone’s understanding and acceptance with the case or else even the patient itself couldn’t even handle it.”

---

 

 

Everyone is quiet except for those machines that cut the monotony in the room. Kyuhyun held Sungmin’s hand, his thumb caressing the back of that soft palm, unknowingly tears cascaded from the eyes that once Sungmin’s reflection.

 

“it is a complication we called ectopic pregnancy”…

 

“sorry Sungmin-ah, I wish he is just kidding… but he’s not.” Kyuhyun knows he needs to be strong for the both of them but it is easily said than done.

 

Kyuhyun sobbed harder and as much as he wanted to remain silent, his cries just grow heavier and heavier. So many questions at the back of his mind like how about Sungmin’s life as a singer?

 

What is the future of Sungmin’s child?

 

The doctor said Sungmin was on his second week but the smaller man experience the worse. How about for the next days? Will Sungmin be able to accept it? to accept him?

 

“oh god..”

 

“You haven’t heard a case like this because they are kept from the public.”

 

 

Kyuhyun just hoped everything will come to an end.

 

 

But it just a start of the drama, it is just the start of them being a family.

 

 

Because there are more to come, just like the unnoticed the message in Sungmin’s phone, showing:

 

 

 

[danhobak! I’m going home! Hyung is excited to see you! Are you excited too? Ahh danhobak I miss you so much]

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: any words mentioned related to science is from my delusional mind, do not use as an argument to a very factual issues. no man has a condition similar to this unless stated. please bear in mind. 

anyways i updated faster becos i am MOTIVATED MUAHAHHAH i gained 7 more upvotes and yes polin is so happy and the comments made me happy and yes becos finally your boredome about the baby is over. and yes, i want some drama before giving you the epic family life.

so you know what keeps this fic going ryt? comments and if you are generous enough.. teehee an upvote would be my happiness^^