Story Arc 1: Changrick

Through the kisses we have shared

A/N: Time to begin the story of one of the couples :) I'm starting off with Changrick! 

-

Despite having difficulties waking the shorter boy, both Chanhee and Byunghun manage to reach the school gates on time. And just to the luck of Chanhee, he spotted a certain short friend of his, trudging his way into the school compounds. “So I’ll see you during lunch?” Chanhee asks his partner.

“Ok. See you then” Byunghun replies, and just before Chanhee takes another step to leave, he stops the other boy for one more instruction. “If you get low on energy, come find me ok?” Chanhee nods in response, taking in the instruction well. Not wanting to miss his friend, Chanhee quickly rush to the shorter boy.

“Good morning Changhyun!” said the taller boy, with an overdose of cheerfulness. Yet, the aura surrounding the shorter boy still holds an amount of sulking. “Morning Chanhee, glad to see you’re still as happy as ever…” mumbles Chanhyun, while half sighing too. Chanhee giggles at the reply. “Of course! I pretty much have a lovely life you know. Pretty much living with a handsome… *clears throat* I mean a helpful and caring partner!”

“And you hadn’t even confessed to him yet?”

“Yahh! I don’t like him like that …”

“Yeah yeah, whatever you say Chanhee, whatever you say” Said Changhyun, with a tone of total disbelief. Chanhee keep silence for a little bit, playing with his fingers, twirling around it. “Is it… that obvious?” Chanhee enquires. Changhyun rolls his eyes, before giving an ‘Of course’ look to the taller boy. “Like when your cheeks flush pink every time you kiss him? Yea like duh! It just happens that your partner is one dense guy”

“B-but I can’t tell him, he doesn’t look at me this way. He was talking about a crush on his female classmate a few days ago… Ok, let’s stop talking about me. How’s the situation on your side?”

Changhyun sighs in desperation, giving a sense of giving up on whatever situation he is in currently. “It’s no good. She’s still leaving, and by next Monday! I’ve less than 1 week to find a partner!” Chanhee nods, listening attentively to the boy’s rants.

“And come on, we’ve been together for almost 15 years, and she tells me she wants to study abroad? Then we can’t be partners anymore, and I hate it!” The boy huffs out a pout, obviously showing that he didn’t want his partner to leave.

“You don’t hate her leaving, you hate that you couldn’t kiss her anymore!” Changhyun’s cheeks flush with deep pink. Knowing that it is a fact that he has a crush on his partner, but yet too shy to say it out. But Changhyun knows he won’t have a chance anymore, since the partner his female partner has found, is her current lover. Both of them are going to study abroad together. Certainly Changhyun wants her to stay, but yet he couldn’t do anything.

“You know what Chanhee, I think I’m going to pass going for first period. I’m going to the nursing room to take a nap.” Chanhee raise his eyebrows with suspicion.

“Sure you’re not going there to stalk Jonghyun? He’s been tell me you’ve been going there quite a lot of time, that he thinks you’re stalking him!”

“No I’m not! Argh that ert… “Changhyun face palms, before deviating his path towards the nursing room.

Jonghyun is the school’s doctor, with just a young age of 23. He possesses quite many good looking features, earning him a number of fan girls in the school. Though however there is one different thing about him – he doesn’t have a partner.

“Morning, Jonghyun and Good night” Changhyun greets, as he steps in the room and immediately falls on a nearby bed. But before he could have comfort, he is lifted off the bed and being pushed against the wall. “Who gave you permission to come in here? Or did you decide to skip class again Changhyun? You know it isn’t good for your studies…”

“Whatever, I want to sleep! I didn’t get enough sleep these past few days!”

“Why? Too busy keeping someone awake along with you doing certain activities?” Jonghyun asks with a smirk on his face. Changhyun ponders the statement for a minute, before his face turn red, realising what the older man is referring to.

“No I didn’t! And for your information she has … a boyfriend.” Changhyun replies, with mumbling the last few words, trailing off to silence. It’s obvious he is still hurt that she’s leaving. Jonghyun stares at the depressed boy, before pushing him forward to a bed.

“Sleep. I’ll wake you up during lunch.” Jonghyun instructed, before going back to his work. The shorter boy didn’t return any reply, but followed the order nonetheless. He’s feeling exhausted, and he feels that sleep is the only thing that can take all these troubles away from him.

He wished that he could stay like this forever.

Disclaimer: I do not own the pictures