Chapter 6

When Animals Turn Into Humans?!

 

You woke up from the sound of your alarm clock. You jolted up remembering what happened last night. You rubbed your eyes for a clearer vision and scanned your room, but you didn't see those animals from last night. 
 
"Was it just a dream?" You asked yourself. You shrugged it off thinking it was a dream and yawned one last time before going to the washroom. 
 
You went down stairs to the kitchen and took out a carton of eggs and a pan but then you heard a bunch of people talking in the living room. *oh no! It can't be! Robbers?!* was you first thought and your eyes widened. 
 
"Ottoke?" You bit your fingers and walked back and forth. *no, this is my house! Who ever it is has to go through me!* you grabbed your frying pan as a weapon and tiptoed your way to the living room.  
 
You peeked behind the walls and gasped. *Omo! There so many robbers!* you squeezed your eyes. *here I go, good bye life.*
 
You barged in with your frying pan up as a sword. "Yah! W-Who are you guys?! What do you want?!" 
 
Exo turned around and your necklace beamed. *it really is her.* they all thought. 
 
"Yah! Answer me!" You said. 
 
"Look where not here to rob you or anything." Suho said. 
 
"Than why are you here!" 
 
"Remember last night how you found us er or the animals." Suho continued. 
 
"Yea..how do you know that?" You asked. *i thought it was just a dream.*
 
"Well believe it or not but that's us." He said. 
 
You furrowed your eyes brows 
"Prove it and I'll believe you." 
 
Exo eyes each other and transformed to their animal. 
Your mouth opened standing before your eyes are 12 animals you found last night. 
 
A black panther came walking up to you, he stood there staring at you and your stared back. He smiled and transformed back to his human form. 
 
You were surprised and stepped back to see a tall, tan guy smirking, you unexpectedly blushed. "Believe us now?" He said. 
 
You swallowed hard and nodded your head. "Good, we've got some explaining to do." 
----
hello readers~ happy new year!!! Wow it's finally 2013 time flew by so quickly. Anyways stay healthy and hope you guys have a great year!
 
comments, subscribing are allowed. :) <3
CIAO~