Chapter 3 (Part 2)

When Animals Turn Into Humans?!

 

The 7 guardian made there way the queen as she called them for another special mission. 
 
As the large doors open the guardians came forth to the queen and kneeled down on one foot with their sword beside them. 
 
"Ah, my guardian angels, you may stand now." The queen gestured her hand up for them the rise. 
 
"Now, the reason why I ask for you is because I have a special mission that might take days, weeks or evens months." She said. 
 
She pinched the bridge of her nose, stressed out. "I need you to go to earth." 
 
The guardians eyes widen.
"Earth?! Why would we go there?" Changsub said. 
 
"I need you to find my daughter, I-no, my husband and I left her on earth. She's in big danger, I don't know what my sister would do to her, ever since what she did to my husband." The queen looked away with sadness filled in her eyes mentioning her husbands disappearance. 
 
"But why right now?" Eunkwang asks. 
 
"Because, I remembered my sister's last words before she disappeared somewhere, she said that on my daughters 18th birthday that she will send someone and take her life away just like she did with my husband. So I trust you, my guardian angels, no." She paused for a moment. 
 
"My daughter Haerie's guardian angels, you will protect her and will forever be her guardian angels." She said. 
 
The 7 guardians were shocked.
"But my queen, if we aren't your guardians than who will protect you?!" Eunkwang exclaimed. 
 
"Don't worry about me, all I ask you is to protect her no matter what, she holds great power." The queen faced her palm out and formed a holographic picture of a necklace. 
 
"Ever since she was born we gave her a necklace that kept her safe all this time. If you see her wear this, than it should be her. Her name is Park Haerie." The picture of your necklace disappeared from her hands.
 
"You shall leave tomorrow morning in front of the portal. I expect my daughter safe return and yours of course." She sat back down on her glass throne. 
 
They bowed and left while the gates closed behind them. 
 
"Earth huh?" Ilhoon sighed. 
 
"I wonder what it's like there?" Changsub scratched his head. 
 
"Come on guys enough talking we have to prepare for our mission." Eunkwang said. 
 
Back to were the queen is, she stayed silent and thought about her husband. *dear, were are you? Were have my sister put you? Our child is in danger, I know your out there somewhere just give me a hint, I don't know what will happen if I lose my only child." She looked up to the sky through the glass ceiling, tears filling in her eyes.