Chapter 5

When Animals Turn Into Humans?!

 

Back to present....
 
School ended quickly than you'd expected. You came out of the schools entrence seeing your oppa's waiting for you. You smiled at the sight of them. "Oh oppa's what are you still doing here?" You asked rubbing your hands together from the cold weather. 
 
Minhyuk shook his head, being the mother he is, he took off his leather gloves and put them on your cold hands. "Why are you wearing so less clothing you'll catch a cold." He said. You just chuckled you've always like this side of Minhyuk, he's just like a caring mother you've always wanted. "Thanks Minhyuk oppa." 
 
"No problem anything for my daughter to not get sick." From behind Ilhoon wrapped his white knitted scarf around your neck, you could smell his cologne wafting up your nose.
 
You turned your head around "oppa...than-ouch!" You said rubbing your head from Ilhoon knocking it. "What was that for?!" You pouted. "For being stupid, you'll definitely get sick and I won't be the one to take care if you." He rolled his eyes, but the truth is Ilhoon did care for you a lot, everyone did. 
 
"Humph, I have umma, I don't need your help." You hugged Minhyuk and stuck your tongue out. Your hug made Minhyuk's spine shiver and his stomach did flip flops. 
 
Ilhoon rolled his eyes again. "Anyways...Haerie since tomorrow's your birthday how about we celebrate it, our treat obviously." Peniel said. 
 
You nodded your head with a smile. "Definitely! Thanks oppa!" You hugged him. A thought came through your head and a smirk formed on your face. You turned your body to Ilhoon. 
 
"But I don't want this oppa to come since he's always bullying me." You pointed at him and smiled evilly. "Now that our plan is settled I'll be leaving, goodbye oppa's." you waved. 
 
"See you tomorrow Haerie." Hyungsilk said. 
 
"Yah, yah! how can you say that to your oppa? I'm also paying for your dinner tomorrow too!" He yelled but you were long gone. 
 
"Aish this girl." He snickered. But a smile spread across his face, he could never be mad at you, no one could. 
 
-----
 
The next day both you and btob went out to celebrate your birthday. You enjoyed it a lot, it felt warm inside, you finally get to spend your birthday with friends who are important to you than by yourself. 
 
You watched Sungjae steal a piece of meat from Changsub and laughed at them arguing. 
 
When everyone was finished they all gave you your birthday present. You hugged each and everyone of them thankful for their gift. 
 
By the time you finished you bid goodbye to your oppa's and thanked them for the meal. 
----
 
When you arrived at home you went straight into the showers and into bed, forgetting about the nightmare you would always have. The only thing on your mind was the best day you've had. You hummed yourself to sleep hugging the panda bear Changsub gave you. 
 
It was close to 3:00, you heard clattering outside your backyard, your eyebrows furrowed interrupting your sleep. *what was that?* you thought still half asleep. 
 
You slipped on your gray cardigan and slippers and headed outside to your backyard. 
 
As you opened the door a strong gust of wind blew your face causing your arms to block it, you walked out closer, the wind still blocking your view.  
 
You slowly let your arms down and your eyes widen, your legs trembled and you fell down to the ground. Standing in front of you were 12 animals. "O-Omo!* you scrambled back. You couldn't keep your eyes off these animals that appeared randomly at night. 
You were amazed. 
 
A white wolf walked towards you with a letter in his mouth. You hesitated for a bit. "Y-you won't bite me will you?" You asked. 
 
You looked at the white wolf in the eyes for some reason you trust that he won't bit you. He walked closer to you and dropped the letter on your lap. You picked it up and read it. 
 
To Haerie. 
   
      This is my birthday present to you, I hope you take good care of them. 
                              From: --------
 
"No way....it can't be him...that man in my dream." You looked up to them. "This is what he's talking about?" 
 
A light brown hamster came running to you and sat on your lap. "Omo." You blinked at him. The hamster smiled at you with his bubbly cheeks full, he bowed to you indicating to take care of us. 
 
You brushed his cheek with your finger, his smile grew bigger and you giggled. 
 
A small little mocking bird sat on your head. "Wha-" your eyes looked up. "What's your name?" You asked. The mocking bird chirped and you giggled again. 
 
A black panther came up to you, you were hesitate to pet him but he moved closer to your hand that made it touch his head and he smiled. He purred at your touch. 
 
"What should I do with you guys?" 
 
You looked up at the big red dragon who's already asleep. 
"You guys must be tired huh?" 
You pat the hamster on the head. 
 
"Should we go inside?" The hamster nodded. "But.." You pointed at the dragon. "What about him?" 
 
The dragon peeked one eye open and closed it again. A poof of smoke appeared and the big dragon turned to a dog sized dragon. 
 
All 12 of them came inside your house. You brought them up to your room. You took out a few blankets for them to lay on. You climbed on your bed getting ready to sleep, but the blank panther decided to sleep on the other end of your bed. You smiled to yourself. *maybe this gift isn't bad after all.*