Chapter 1

When Animals Turn Into Humans?!

Hey beautiful readers, here's a short chapter to start with. :)

-----

 

I felt myself slowly sink to the bottom of the ocean, it was pitch black, I couldn't breath, it's suffocating. My head became light headed as my eyes slowly closed until a bright white light emerged out of no where. I squinted my eyes from the bright light, a man appeared, I couldn't see his face, all I could see is his gentle smile. *Dad? Is that you dad?* still feeling my body slowly drifting down, I reached out my hand for him. 
 
Haerie. He said my name. I have a  special gift on your 18th birthday, I trust you to take care of them until we meet again. 
 
*why does he sound like my father?* "wait?! What do you mean? I don't understand?!" I tried calling out, but my voice couldn't come out. I watched him disappear, I stretched out my hand a bit more. "Wait!" Than my necklace glowed in a bright red colour. 
-----
 
You shot up as beads of sweat drifted down your forehead, your dream being interrupted by your alarm clock. 
 
You softly sighted and closed your eyes. *why does this dream keep appearing? It's keeps mentioning my birthday.* you looked over to you calendar on your nightstand. *Only one more day left.* 
 
You sighted one last time and got out if your bed to get ready for school. 
----
 
As you slipped on your shoes and locked your door, you spotted your oppa's waiting for you. 
 
"Good morning oppa's." you smiled. "Did I take long?"
 
"Hey, Haerie." Sungjae greeted you with a smile. 
 
"Yea, you took so long that my legs are now tired from standing here waiting for you" Ilhoon said with a sarcastic tone. 
 
You rolled your eyes. "Who says you have to wait for me?" You stuck your tongue out to him. 
 
"Come on Sungjae oppa let's leave him here since he's 'tired'." You linked arms with him and walked away from Ilhoon. Sungjae chuckled. 
 
Ilhoon stood there dumbfounded , he chuckled and shook his head. "Yah! Wait for me too!" He ran after them. 
----
 
The three of you arrived at Cube High laughing at Ilhoon's corny jokes and was greeted by the rest of the btob members. 
 
"Morning Haerie." Eunkwang the leader said. 
 
You smiled. "Good morning to you too oppa." 
 
You notice girls around you envied you a lot. If you couldn't tell but Btob are the kingkas ever since they entered this school. They were the first friends you've ever made, you were always shy about making friends but ever since you met them you've became a bit more confident. 
 
But the truth is you never came up to them and asked them to be your friend, instead it was the other way around. 
 
It all started when they entered Cube high.
 
--------
now I bet you're thinking "what the heck does btob have to do with this?" Ho Ho Ho~ just read on more to find out. Btob might also become one of the main characters in this story... Maybe multiple loves? Kekeke~  enough hints. CIAO~