Chapter 2: Park Chanyeol

Insane

The hot afternoon sun glared down at Park Chanyeol as he glared back. He shielded his eyes with his large pale hand. Chanyeol sneered at the children who ran after each other with toy guns.

"Do they know?" Chanyeol asked himself. "No, they can't. They're just little kids." Chanyeol scanned the area around him, looking at the people. Everything was moving so fast. It irritated him. He spotted a group of boys. One of the boys, who was actually kind of short, eyed Chanyeol and tapped his friend's shoulder. Then they all turned to look at him and laughed. Did they know?

"They know, Baekhyun. They know!" Chanyeol proclaimed, grabbing onto Baekhyun's arm. Baekhyun patted Chanyeol on the shoulder and shrugged.

"We can change that, can't we?" Baekhyun smiled, grabbed Chanyeol's hand, then led him to the group of boys. The boys scoffed and walked away, except for one of them, the short one, who was on the phone. Chanyeol pulled his trusty gun out of his loose jeans. Baekhyun took it and ponted it to the boy.

"You know, don't you?" yelled Baekhyun. The boy turned around and gasped. His brand new-looking phone dropped right out hands and fell apart as it hit the floor.

"Oh , Junmyeon! Run!" screamed his friends. He stumbled to his side, his eyes locked onto Baekhyun.

"Don't move or I'll fire," smirked Baekhyun. The boy immediately put his hands in the air.

"He told his friends, Baek. Kill them now!" yelled Chanyeol, pointing at Junmyeon.

"I didn't.. I don't know what you mean," said Junmyeon, shaking his head. Chanyeol laughed.

"Stop lying." Baekhyun cocked the gun.

"You're crazy!" shouted Junmyeon. He decided to make a run for it. Baekhyun scoffed and pulled the trigger. The impact of the bullet pushed Junmyeon to the ground and he screamed. He cried at the burning pain embedded into his shoulder. Blood seeped through his shirt and trickled through his fingers. His friends ran to him.

"No get the out of here!" he yelled. His friends back away and ran. People were screaming and running everywhere.

"Nice job, Baekhyun!" smiled Chanyeol. Baekhyun turned to smile back. Then he eyed a couple behind Chanyeol. He handed to gun to him and turned his head in the direction of the couple.

"They know too," he whispered. Chanyeol's eyes widened and he turned around to face a man with a girl on his back. "They're trying to get away!"

Chanyeol walked towards the couple, anger building up inside of him like a volcano. "You know too, don't you!?" The young man froze in place, but he didn't answer. Chanyeol was getting ready to explode. "TELL ME!" The young man shook his head and the girl buried her face in his shoulder.

"They're just like those boys earlier. Shoot them " Baekhyun suggested. Chanyeol's eyes widened and he smiled. He cocked the gun and pulled the trigger. A red flower bloomed on the young man's shirt as he stumbled and fell to his knees. The girl tried to help him but he was already dying.

"This is a fun game, Baekhyunnie, don't you think?" laughed Chanyeol. Baekhyun nodded and pointed at the girl. Chanyeol quickly walked to her and pointed the weapon at her head.

"He knows... And now you do too. You both deserve to die!" The girl shook her head and cried. Chanyeol smirked.

BANG!

The girl, eyes widened, slumped to the ground as blood rolled down her face from the hole in the middle of her head. Chanyeol sighed and a wave of relief cooled his body. He slid his gun back into his pocket.

"Chanyeol we have to go! They're coming for us!" yelled Baekhyun, running and turning back to wave at Chanyeol. Chanyeol chuckled and ran after Baekhyun.

You did well today, he thought to himself.