Chapter 1: Oh Sehun

Insane

It was about 11 o' clock when Oh Sehun left his apartment for a walk. It was a beautiful day, the sun was hanging high in the blue sky. He stretched his arms out and slid his hands into his pockets and smiled as he inhaled the fresh, cool morning air before taking off. He needed this. Oh Sehun was a studious 18 year old student at a University and all he did for the past week was study in his apartment. Sehun walked past bakeries, grocery stores, cafes.. And many "Missing" notifications. He never really read any of the notifications, he just didn't really care. Sehun quickly glaced at the paper. Who was it? The picture caught his eye for some reason.

The person missing was Byun Baekhyun, disappeared three days ago, last seen wearing a white v-neck and blue jeans, light brown hair and brown eyes, all of that good stuff. Sehun shrugged and continued on his stroll.

He arrived at a street festival. As he walked through, he looked at the different things each tent had to sell, observed the little children playing with guns yelling "Bang! Pow! You're dead!" Sehun glanced around as he strolled on slowly through the festival, occasionally smiling at people. A group of girls caught his eye, well, one girl specifically. She had long wavy dark brown hair and big brown eyes. Her smile was just beautiful. She smiled at Sehun and he felt as if he was floating on cloud 9. Suddenly, he felt a sudden pain in his stomach.

"Ahhhhhhh~" he groaned as he bent over in pain. Sehun heard the girls giggle. How embarassing! A little boy ran to Sehun and asked if he was okay, then apologized for kicking the ball at his stomach. "No, no, it's okay. It was an accident right?" Sehun smiled at the child. The boy pouted his lips and nodded. Sehun patted his head and picked up the ball for the boy when all of a sudden...

BANG!

That was the loudest thing Sehun had ever heard in his entire life. He scaled the area around him. People were running in all different directions, screaming and pushing each other. What was happening? It was chaos.

"There's a man with a gun! He's shooting! Everyone get out of here!" screamed one man. Sehun was in shock. A man with a gun? Who did he shoot? Where is he? There was a high-pitched scream. Sehun ran in the direction of the scream. The girl that he saw before was on the floor, she twisted her ankle after being pushed down by someone. Her friends tried to help her up but it hurt too much to stand. Sehun ran to her.

"Go! Get out of here! I'll get her!" he screamed at her friends as he pulled her onto his back. She yelped in pain. Sehun stood and looked around himself for any sign of the man, then turned back quickly, only to face a tall man with a gun a few yards away. The gun was pointed towards Sehun.

"You know too, don't you!?" said the man, eyes wide, face showing anger and fear. Sehun furrowed his brows, not understanding was the man was trying to say. "TELL ME!" the man screamed. Sehun shook his head, but before he could turn away to run, the man pulled the trigger.

BANG!

A red splotch bloomed on Sehun's shirt. The girl screeched as Sehun stumbled and fell. He was on his hands and knees, gripping onto the excruciating pain in his body. The girl helped Sehun lay on his back and tried to help stop the bleeding. Sehun coughed out blood and it seeped out of his mouth onto his cheek.

The man moved closer.

"Run!" yelled Sehun, forcing himself to speak. It burned. The girl cried and shook her head. Blood stained her hands and clothes. The man pointed his gun at the girl.

"He knows... And now you do too. You both deserve to die!" he howled. The girl continued to shake her head, unable to speak because of fear.

BANG!

The next thing Sehun saw was the girl falling over with a gaping hole in the middle of her forehead. Sehun's eyes widened in disbelief and fear. How could he? How could he do such a thing, he thought. It was getting harder and harder to breathe by the second. All he could do then was listen to the sound of faint sirens and screaming before being swallowed into complete darkness.