Chapter 16

Lucky To Have You

A busy day for Yunho has come. Yet luckily, his friend, Changmin was there to help him up. Yunho was was in front of his office table, reading some files that must be approved. He took a sip in his coffee that his secretary prepared for him. 

 

A knock was heard, causing him to glanced at the door of his office. The door finally opened and it was unexpectedly a person he didn't assume to go. He raised his eyebrow and chuckled, "What brought you here, Krys?" he asked, facing the files that he had to be read. 

 

Krystal took a seat in a couch while her eyes is roaming around his cozy office room. "I would like to ask you about Yuri unnie." She giggled and stared at her brother. 

 

Yunho's eyes quickly went to his sister's gaze. He shakes his head while smiling, "What about us? We are in a relationship, right?" 

 

Krystal nodded, "I know," she then walked towards her brother and poked his waist. "but, is she the one?" She giggled and poked his waist again, "hm?" wiggling her eyebrow.

 

Yunho stopped on what he is doing as Krystal was poking his waist. "Hey, Soojung you better stop!" He yelled while laughing and was trying to stop her.

 

She laughed as his brother was all getting annoyed and laughing at the same time. She never seen him like that before and so she lifted her hands up. 

 

He smirked as his sister stopped and chuckled, "Honestly speaking, I'm not sure about her yet." He then goes back with his stuffs after he had said that.

 

Krystal's face was so disappointed on what his brother have said. His eyebrows met and frowned, "Oppa! How could that happen?" She bugged him again and again. Yunho just ignored her rants and continue his work. Krystal glared at her brother with her crossed arms, "She was so nice, and she fits in our family although Umma didn't like her that well." 

 

Yunho heaved a sigh and closed his eyes. "Krys, if you just went here to nag me then just go out and have some fun instead." 

 

Krystal scoffed and pouted. She made faces and left the room. 

 

He relaxed his head unto the heaedboard of his office chair with his eyes closed. The scene had flashed again where he and she were watching the sunset. "Was she really the one?" He asked himself in his mind. 

----------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, Yuri baked some supcakes with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. She's happy again, having a bonding with her best of friends. It's been ages since the last time they had a bond. 

 

Yuri's doing the icing and some decorations as both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were just watching her while waiting for her to finish it too. 

 

"So, how's work girls?" Yuri asked while decorating the cupcakes. Sooyoung's lips formed a light pout and said, "Well, it was good but I realized that I'm getting even more bored doing answering phone calls and doing services--" 

 

Hyoyeon laughed and cutted her, "Sooyoung, you keep on complaining." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and continued, "You're the one who suggested to work there right?" and she shrugged. 

 

"Yah! You were enjoying it because you're loud and you keep on entertaining those passed calls from our officemates.." Sooyoung pouted and Yuri was just silently laughing while listening to them. 

 

Hyoyeon shakes her head, "Alright, let's end this. I know that you wanted to do something new that's why you invited Yul to join us here." 

 

Sooyoung suddenly remembered and nods her head firmly. "Oh yeah, Yuri!" She looked at Yuri and chuckled. "We have a better news to you!" She exclaimed in excitement as Hyo is just smiling.

 

Yuri put down the icing and headed to their seats after she had finished doing the cupcakes. "What is it?" She said while looking at her friends, waiting for an answer.

 

"We are planning to make a business!" Hyoyeon said then nudged Sooyoung to explain it further. "Well, since we just baked cupcakes..." Sooyoung pursed her lips, "why don't we sell pastries and a coffee shop?"

 

Hyoyeon held Yuri's hands, "and since you were a good barista, you could help us- I mean, we can help each other with that business!" 

 

"Yes!" Sooyoung nodded in agreement, "and in case your "fake relationship" with Yunho ended you could still earn money." She added. 

 

Yuri was smiling while listening to her friends and suddenly smiled bitterly as Sooyoung emphasized her fake relationship with Yunho would be ended. Hyoeyeon shook her shoulder, causing her to be back in her senses. "What do you think, Yul?"

 

"Ahh.." She then chuckled, "Why not?" Then she gets the cupscakes that they have made a while ago. "I bet these cupcakes is our specialty." 

 

"Yes!" Hyoyeon and Sooyoung does high five in success. Sooyoung stood up and smiles, "by the way, you could bring Yunho and his sister to give them a taste with our cupcakes." 

 

"I bet Yunho would like you more if he knew that you baked those cupcakes!" Hyoyeon said with her eyes were sparkling, shipping the two. 

 

Sooyoung laughed and looked at Yuri, "We knew that you like him already." Sooyoung winked at Yul. 

 

Yuri blushed and places the cupcakes in the box. "You know what girls, stop making fun of me, we're just... Friends." then sighed a little, knowing that they're just really friends.

 


Aren't they?