[Part 2] Knowing Her EX + A Date

Lucky To Have You

"Do you still love him?" Yunho asked, clenching his fist in jealousy as he turn his look to Yuri.
 

 

Yuri look at him too. 
 

 

Then she look down, shaking her head, “I… I don’t know.”
 

 

Both of them remained silent. Yunho just sitted next to her and held her hand, as they look at each other.

 

 

"We’ll be having a party that mom organized. Choi Corporation will be there…" Yunho looked at her, straight on her eyes.

 

 

"And so, he’ll be there too." Yuri completed his sentence while nodding then  he looked at him again. Yunho hold her hand a bit tighter and Yuri could feel it.

 

 

"Tell me what happened between the two of you" he managed to pushed her.


 

"We were so happy being together back then." she started, "He’s always been there for me when i need him more like a brother but He’s like a bestfriend to me. He knows me a lot, all of my secrets. We’re too much attached to each other that’s why when he chose his responsibilities to his family, i managed to understand him but it made our relationship more complicated." she sniffed as if she was crying, "I’ve heard that he’s flying to China and he’ll finish his studies there."

 

 

"And then?" Yunho responded as he listens to her

 

 

"I was planning to broke up with him that time since Taeyeon unnie already knew about our relationship. But we didn’t had a formal break up because we’ve already lost our contact when he chose his responsibilities to his family. And after he flew to China, everything about us were gone." she sighed as she ended it.


 

Yunho sighed as he patted Yuri’s back, trying to comfort her. “Now i know why you couldn’t answer my question” he smiled bitterly

 

 

Yuri looked at him, “Why?”

 

 

Yunho smiled and said, “He’s special to you.” he simply said


 

Yuri nodded and smiled widely. “He really is.” she sighed and continued, ” but i don’t know he’s same as the guy that i have met and been with back then.”

 

 

"He probably changed. Everyone does, actually." Yunho replied to her


 

"I know. I changed a lot too." she said briefly, looking at him


 

"I wonder why he came back to you again after he chose his stuffs instead of you" he said in an angry tone

 

She shrugged her shoulders and said, “I don’t have any idea too.”


 

"What if he wants you back?" Yunho looked at her again, looks really serious.


 

Both of them exchanged looks then Yuri moved a bit to make her face him. She looked at him too, a serious look, “And what will you do if he really wants me back?”


 

Yunho looked down to look away from her. He can’t look at her straight in her eyes. Yuri just sighed. And again, they had another silenced session. They just shut their mouth. Feeling the noise of silence between them.

 

Yuri then smiled and cupped Yunho’s face, giggling, “Yah, are you jealous of him?” she raised her eyebrow, giving him a playful look,”hm?”

 

Yunho chuckled then hold her hand while she’s still cupping his face. “Why would i be jealous,” he smriked, narrowing his eyes.

 

Yuri pouted as she hit his chest lightly. “Yeah. You won’t get jealous because our relationship is fake.” she muttered with a bitter smile on her face.

 

"Let’s end this topic." Yunho said as he smiled to Yuri.

 

Yuri nodded and smiled back to him. “Let’s have date again” Yuri looked at him as she heard it from him.

 

"Are you serious?" she asked then Yunho nodded happily. Yuri chuckled, "I guess we’re ready?" she grin

 

Yunho stood up and grab his coat. “Let’s go, girlfriend.” then he grabbed Yuri’s hands as they both went outside the house where Yunho’s car is.


 

Yunho opened the car’s door for her and as Yuri goes in, he went to the other side of his car to get it too. He turn the engine start as he start to drive through their dating place.

 

Yunho has always plan for their date. He makes sure that it’ll be special and unforgettable. He can’t tell if he’s starting to love Yuri but all he know is that, they need to do her job so he that his money won’t be a waste.

 

They went to a public park. There were so many people there but most of them were couples or a family, having a great time to spend to each other.

 

Yuri grabbed Yunho’s hands as they run together. They were both exchanging smiles, laughs and giggles. They were like a children again, playing around the park.


 

After running, they decided to try biking. They will have a race..!

 

"You can’t win over me, Mr. Jung" Yuri smirked while being ready with his bike

 

"Well, let’s just see" Yunho smirked back to her. They looked at each other then both nodded as they start the race.

 

In the end, Yuri won over the race. Yuri keep on laughing at Yunho, who lose in the race. 
 

 

"I told you, I’m going to win this race!" Yuri said really proud.
 

 

"You just got your luck" Yunho just shrugged as he hand a bottle of water to Yuri

 

"Since you lose, you must treat me!" Yuri ordered to him as she took the bottle of water and drink it.

 

"Arasso." Yunho nodded and continued, "What do you want?"

 

Yuri purses her lips to think for a while. She looked at Yunho, giving him an evil grin. “I know!” She said excitedly

 

"What is it?" He asked while looking at her evil grin suspisciously.

 

"Treat me a bottle of soju." she said proudly, causing Yunho to frown.

 

"You must be kidding" he then smiled while shaking his head.
 

 

"I’m not kidding" she said seriously.
 

 

"Why?" he frowned again.
 

 

"It’s obvious, we’ll drink" she rolled her eyes
 

 

"No, won’t allow you to drink alcohol, Ms. Kwon" 
 

 

"Aish, just treat me! Just a bottle!" then she grabbed Yunho’s hands.

 

"I said, No!" he said while he was being grabbed.

 

Yuri frowned as they stopped from running. “Fine.” she said, a bit pissed off

 

 

 

"I'll just treat you soon" he winked at her and then he continued, "Let's go somewhere!" he hold her hand and smiled to her

 

 

 

"Where?" she asked

 

 

 

"Just go with me!" he winked as she take her near a seaside, seeing the beautiful sunset.

 

 

 

Yuri was amazed after seeing how beautiful the sunset is. Yunho stood next to her and smiling. They both look at each other and they both chuckle. Suddenly, Yunho went back to Yuri and hugged her from behind. Yuri felt it as she let Yunho. 

 

 

 

"I love you.." he whispered into her ears, causing Yuri to get stiffened. She was also a bit shocked from she have heard. She looked at Yunho who's smiling like an idiot back to her. 

 

 

 

She turned around to face him and hugged him tightly as Yunho hugged her back a bit tighter. "I love you too.." Yuri mumbled. 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MUST READ!

 

 

[A/N]: Okay! How's the new chapter? I think i failed to make a good chapter again. OTL please forgive me! I'm really trying~ Don't mind my mistakes, i'll just edit that in the end of the story ^^ But don't worry, this story is just starting. Which means, there will be more happennings on the YunRi couple! ^^ 

 

 

Don't forget to drop your reactions on the comment box! And hey! I noticed that you can now vote a story here so, i'm pleasing all of you to vote if you will not leave a comment! ^^ But of course if you leave a comment, don't forget to vote too! haha If i'll get several votes, I'll update as soon as possible! It's a promise! :D