Chapter 11

Lucky To Have You
Yuri decided to visit her Taeyeon unnie. It's been a long time since she visted  her lovely unnie, she misses her unnie so much. She was completely depressed right now because she thinks that she was starting to fall for Yunho. She knows that it's wrong because it was only her job to "pretend" as his girlfriend. She sighed deeply as she sit on the bench. 
 
"I hate myself so much!" Yuri said while she hit her head several times. "Why did i fall for him? Aish! Pabo!" She still keeps on hitting her head because she wanted to wake up as if she was just dreaming.
 
"Yuri?" a voice of a familliar man came to nowhere. She stopped hitting her head. She look up to see who was the man who called her name.
 
"Kyuhyun?" She fix hersef as she stand up. "What are you doing here?" she asked like nothing happened.
 
"I think i should be the one who ask that, missy" Kyuhyun give her a warm but worried smile.
 
Yuri gave him a sheepingly grin. She scratched her nape as she look up to Kyuhyun, "Aahh.." she was thinking if she will tell the truth or she'll lie. "I'm waiting for the answer, Kwon Yuri-ssi" Kyuhyun looks at her playfully as he gazed on Yuri.
 
"I was just.." she suddenly paused and continued, "I was planning to visit taeyeon unnie but i decided to sit here for a little while because my feet hurts." she nodded slowly trying not to make him notice her that she's telling a lie.
 
"Should i believe on you?" Kyuhyun said as he look at her in a suspiscious look.
 
"Yah! Are you saying that i'm telling a lie?" she glared on him  trying to pretend that she's not guilty.
 
"Why are so look so defensive, Ms. kwon?" he said as he tap his chin, as he raised his eyebrows
 
"Aish! Enough!" Yuri raised her hand as she signals him to stop. "Anyway, I have to go now since I'm going to Taeyeon unnie right now" she stared to walk away from Kyuhyun. She thought, "Phew! Relax yuri, he didn't notice that you lied to him."
 
As Yuri walked away from Kyuhyun, she saw a man standing in front of the cafe, he was holding his phone like he was calling someone. As the man look up, Yuri saw a very familliar face to her, her first ex-boyfriend. She tried to walk forward to check if she’s not dreaming and when she was a bit near on the man, she covered on her shock. She didn’t expect that she’ll gonna see the person who broke her heart for the first time. She got more shocked as she widened her eyes when she saw that the man look at her direction. She turned around as she walk back through the street that she have passed. She was very nervous, so she quickens to walk but because of it, she bumped into someone that caused her to ignore it and continue to walk. 
 
Someone grabbed her arm and she thinks that maybe it’s the person who she bumped to and the person said, “What’s wrong?” 
 
As she looked at the person who grabbed her arm, she gasped, “Kyuhyun ah!?” she looked at him a bit irritated. “Are you following me?”
 
Kyuhyun smile a bit to her, “There you are again. Could you answer my question first?” he asked.
 
Yuri rolled her eyes and said, “Nothing’s wrong with me. So can you please stop following me?” she said in a colder tone as she start to walk again along the street. 
 
Kyuhyun run to her and said, “I can go with you!” he shouted but Yuri ignored him. Kyuhyun catched her up and said, “Tell me what happened. You look like you’ve seen a ghost just a while ago” he asked while they walk together.
 
Yuri just looked at him and didn’t answer. Kyuhyun chuckled as he saw Yuri’s reaction. “Okay, I understand. Let’s just continue to walk.” he nodded as he grab Yuri’s hand while walking together.
 
When they are getting nearer to Taeyeon’s house, they saw Junsu who get in to his car and start driving his car. Yuri and Kyuhyun looked at each other as they shrugged in unison. 
 
After a short walk, they’re already in front of the door, Yuri pressed the door’s bell. Taeyeon opened the door and got suprised when she saw Yuri.
 
Yuri, smiled to her unnie and hug her unnie so tight. “Taeyeon unnie, i missed you so much!” Yuri said in a happy tone.
 
“Aah.. Yuri, if you just know how much i missed you” Taeyeon said as she hugged her sister a bit tighter. 
 
Yuri pulled away from the hug and look at the two. “Oh, Unnie i almost forgot to tell you that I’m with Kyuhyun” Yuri said while smiling to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smiled back to Yuri and also to Taeyeon.
 
Kyuhyun lightly bowed his head and said, “Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon ssi” 
 
Taeyeon smiled as she lightly bowed her head back, “Ah! I remember you! You were one of the guys who went here last time, right?” Taeyeon asked, giving Kyuhyun a wide smile. 
 
“Yes, you are right.” Kyuhyun nodded as they exchanged smile to each other.
 
Taeyeon give the two a playfull grin, “Are you two, dating?” Taeyeon said while tapping her chin, watching Yuri and Kyuhyun’s gaze. 
 
The two look at each other and laughed. “Unnie, what are you talking about? Kyuhyun and I are just friends!” Yuri said while she trying not to laugh more.
 
“But If it’s okay for you to court your sister, I’d definitely court her.” Kyuhyun said 
 
Yuri stopped from laughing while Taeyeon tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder and said, “Well, you should be in my under inspection first.” she said while giving Kyuhyun a smile.
 
“Yah! You two! Stop it now, we are not here to talk about something like that.” Yuri crossed her arms giving them an angry look.
 
Taeyeon and Kyuhyun chuckled. “Arasso, Kwon Yul!” Taeyeon said in a teasing way.
 
 
It’s already late night when they decided to go home. Kyuhyun and Yuri were walking along the street while laughing together. 
 
“I never thought that you only cook omelet” Kyuhyun said while laughing hard
 
“Well, atleast i can still cook!” Yuri sticked her tongue out then laugh.
 
While they’re laughing, a car stopped by. Kyuhyun hold Yuri’s hand tighter as the car’s window opened. Yuri widened her eyes when she saw the man inside the car. The man who’s inside went off and fix his collar.
 
“It’s nice to meet you again, Kwon Yuri.” The guy give her a smirk.
 
Kyuhyun look at the two; Yuri looks shocked while the guy was smiling evily. 
 
“Yuri, do you know this man?” Kyuhyun asked Yuri suspisciously.
 
When Yuri was about to say something, the guy said, “Of course. She’s mine” The guy pulled Yuri’s arms away from Kyuhyun. 
 
“Hey! What are you doing!?” Yuri said while pushing away the guy from holding her so tight.
 
“Excuse, but the girl you’ve telling “yours” is mine.” Another voice of a man came. The three looked at the direction where the voice came from. 
 
They can’t clearly see the face of the man because it was covered by the dark night. The man walk forward, as Yuri and Kyuhyun got shocked when they saw the guy while the other guy smirked.
 
“Yunho?” Yuri said cleared , “What are you doing here?”
 
“Let go of my girl, mister” Yunho said to the other man whose holding Yuri’s wrist.
 
“Another guy, Kwon Yuri?” the guy asked while holding Yuri’s wrist even more tighter. “Yah! It hurts!” Yuri whinned to the guy. 
 
“Let go of her!” Yunho and Kyuhyun said in a mad tone. “Or you want me to cut out the connection of our partnership in business” Yunho said while clenching his fist
 
“Fine.” the guy let go of Yuri as he walked through his car. The guy suddenly stopped and said, “We’ll meet again, Kwon Yuri.” then the guy get in to his car and drove away.
 
Yuri covered her face using her palm as she sat on the ground then she cried. Yunho went to her as he hug her so tight. “Sshh..” Yunho said while rubbing Yuri’s back “Let’s go home now” Yuri nodded to him as Yunho helped her to stand. 
 
Kyuhyun who was just standing there, felt a bit jealousy, he was just looking at the two. 
 
“Kyuhyun ah, Can you drive the car for now?” Yunho asked while holding Yuri against his.
 
“Uhh.. Sure!” Kyuhyun get the key from Yunho. When Yunho and Yuri were already in the car, he started to drive.
 
Yunho noticed that Yuri fell asleep. He smiled as he Yuri’s hair, revealing her smooth skin on her face and her soft lips. He just grin while reminiscing their date, when he kissed her. He can still feel how their lips touched and how soft her lips are. “I’m lucky that i met you” he mumbled.
 
 

End of the chapter! ^^

Woah.. I hope you all enjoyed some KyuRi and also YunRi moments here~ I think 

you guys already knew that mysterious man is. Just wait for another update! 

Comment and Subscribe! Give me some love~