Chapter 4

Opposites Attract

 You placed your head flat down on the cafeteria table and let out a huge sigh. All you could think about was what Hoya had said to you last night.

"Before the Dawn only hires the best of the best employees. This girl is obviously not the best employee, she can't even introduce herself without sounding like an idiot!"

*I am an idiot. I couldn't even defend myself because I was distracted with his good looks and all.* You thought. 

"Yah Min, are you okay? You haven't even touched your food yet, is something bothering you?" Yongguk asked as he placed his tray on the table. He sat right next to June who was sitting infront of you.

You looked up and smiled at him. You shook your head gently, "No, I'm just not hungry." You lied.

June laughed and put her magazine down."Ha! That's funny. I've been friends with you for a long time and I've never once herd that sentence come out of your mouth before." She explained. "So spill whatever's wrong with you."

You avoided her eyes. You didn't want to tell her about the incedent yesterday. June-ah care so much about you and if someone ever hurt you or said something rude to your face, she wasn't afraid to use violence. You sighed again and said, "Nothing."

June nodded, she could tell by your sigh that you had something particular going on in your mind. Boy trouble. She looked at Yongguk, she noticed that he couldn't keep his eyes off of you. She gave a soft smile and patted Yongguk's shoulder. "Leave." She said.

Both Yongguk and you looked at her with a confused face.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just go," she demanded and pushed him off the seat. "Go find the rest of the BAP oppas and have lunch with them. Min and I have some girl things to discust, now shu~" 

He did as told and got up and left. He looked back at your table and sighed, *I hope whatever's bothering you Min, you can talk to me about it to.* He thought and made his way to where BAP were.

_______________________________________________________

"Okay. Now spill,"she said curiously.

"Why did you tell oppa to leave?" You avoided her question.

"Because I know what your problem really is." She moved closer to your ear and whispered, "Boy troubles." 

You gave a fake chuckle. "What?!? Boy troubles? What are you talking about Juney?? Ha! You're crazy." You laughed and took a sip of of water from you water bottle.

She smirked, "Araso, but if it was about boy trouble. Who's this lucky boy??" She raised up her eye brows.

You gulped, "Nobody special.." You said quietly.

"Who is this Mr. Nobody?" 

You sighed in defeat. "This guy from work. His name is Hoya, he's one of the performers." You confessed.

June thought to herself, *Why does that name ring a bell??* She shook of the thought and looked at you. "So, you like him??" 

You didn't even know the answer to that. Did you like him? You don't even know him well enough to like him. He just caught your eye and now you couldn't stop thinking about him. You shrugged, "maybe."

She looked at you seriously, "I thought you liked, Yongguk though?" 

You sighed, you sometimes forgot that you had a little thing for Yongguk. You tried to hide it whenever he was around you so it wouldn't be obvious, but when he wasn't around you didn't even know if you felt it or not. Yongguk was your ideal type of guy. Funny, sweet, caring, protective, cute, attractive, very attractive and you both had a lot in common. Once you met him you were for sure that you'd end up falling hard for him, but now after Hoya, you weren't as sure.

June sighed and sat down properly in her seat. She knew how much Yongguk liked you, but you were to oblivious to even realize it. *Who ever this guy is, he better not interfer with Min and Yongguk's relationship. If she starts falling for him and forgets about Yongguk, he'll come running to me. And I'll tell him "I told you to confess earlier, but it's to late now." * June thought and scratched her head frustrated. 

__________________________________________________________________

Hoya walked into class 20 minutes before class as usual. He noticed the rest on Infinite were sitting in their usual seats. He sat down and turned to talk to Dongwoo, but he told over and gave him the cold shoulder.

Hoya laughed, "Still giving me the silent treatment I see." He said.

Ever since Infinite had return from Before the Dawn last night they refused to talk or even look at Hoya. Hoya was confused about the sudden treatment, but he went along with it. He thought they would stop ignoring him by morning, apperently they didn't.

Sungjong glared at him, "Only because you deserve it hyung." 

Woohyun smacked him head, "pabo! The whole point of giving someone the silent treatment is to not talk or EXPLAIN why we're giving him the silent treatment." He explained.

Hoya ignored Woohyun and tried to talk to Sungjong, "And why do I deserve this silentreatment?"

Sunggyu hissed, "because of the way you treated Sung Min yesterday. Also, for leaving the club before our next performance." 

"You didn't have to be so mean to her Howon. What happens if she decided to quit last night? She's the first really pretty girl our age that decided to work at the same place we work!" Woohyun cried. "I mean Jessica is SUPER pretty, but she knows to much about my player ways." He explained.

Sunyeol crossed his arms, "So what you're saying is, you only want Minnie to work at the club so you can hit on her?"

Woohyun blushed and scratched his neck and slowly nodded. 

Sungjong sighed and facepalmed. "Oh hyung, you and your greasyness need to stop. When will you realize that'll never get you anywhere with a girl??" 

Woohyun crossed his arms, "Well atleast I'll have a better chance with Min then Howon. The way you called her an idiot yesterday probably hurt her a lot." 

Hoya shrugged, "I don't need her. I don't even know, besides you can have her. It's not like I'll ever be interested in the stupid girl anyway." 

Dongwoo hit his arm, "she's not stupid! She's probably smarter then all of us! Actually she is smarter them all of us. Right after you left Key wouldn't stop listing all of her achivments and awards. It was like never ending!" He exclaimed. 

They all nodded except for Hoya. "Well, I don't care if she is smarter then me. I don't care about her at all, so her being smarter then me should be the least of my worries." 

L tapped his chin, "you know. The weird thing is, I swear yesterday wasn't the first time I've ever seen Min before. I swear there is some place we've all probably seen her, but where? She looks really famillar." 

Sungyeol nodded. "Yeah! I thought I was the only one. I was going to ask which school she goes to, but that guy over there had to be so rude and ruined the moment." He complained and pointed to Hoya.

Hoya glared at him, "Stop blaming me for everything. You could of still asked her, I didn't stop you from doing it!"

Sungyeol ignored him and looked back at L. "Well, I hope I remember where, and I hope wherever it is, stupid Howon won't be there." 

Hoya threw an eraser at Sungyeol's head. "Just shut up. The warning bell's going to ring soon, I don't want to hear a word from last night about her, me or you. So keep your big mouth shut before I shut it for you!!" He threatened.

Sungyeol did what was told and sighed. *I have this REALLY strong feeling I've seen her before..but where?* He thought to himself.