Chapter 3

Opposites Attract

You stood there behind the backstage door. You were nervous, you thought he looked really good up on stage, but what would you think he looked up close? Everytime you were about to knock on the door you put your arm down. You sighed and hit yourself lightly on the head. *Just open the door Min! Don't be such a pabo!* You shook off all the tense you had and slowly reached the door.

Before you could open the door Key had opened it. You didn't notice and accidently knocked on his head. When you finally noticed you put your arm down and bowed in apology. "Mihane!" 

He smiled and patted your head. "It's okay. Come in, you father wanted me to introduce you to the performers." He said and opened the door wider.

You nodded and followed him inside. It was dark, but there were a few stage lights so you saw where you were going. It was hard to look up since there were so many wires and chords on the ground. You were trying really hard not to trip on them and fall anywhere. 

Suddenly, Key had stopped walking and you looked up. Your heart started to race when you saw six good looking guys all in front of you. Although, the one you were looking for wasn't there.

"These are our performers, the go by the name Infinite." Key explained. "They've been working at Before the Dawn for about two years now. Come on boys, introduce yourself to the pretty girl." 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite Imida!" They said in unison and bowed in front of you.

You bowed to them as well. When you got up you introduced yourself. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Sung Jung Min." You said shyly. You were always awkward around people you weren't famillar with. Expecially if those people were good looking performers.

One of the boys came up to you and gave you a smiled. "My name is Nam Woohyun, but you'll be calling me your boyfriend pretty soon." He said and he gave you a wink.

You blushed. A lot of good looking people have flirted with you before, but he was very good looking. He had dark brown short hair. Cute small moon eyes. An adorable smile and flawless pale skin, you were even tempted to ask him how he keeps his skin so nice. You bowed to him, "Annyeonghaseyo." You said quietly.

"Hyung, you are so greasy!" Another boy called out.  

The boy was super good looking, more good looking them Woohyun. He looked like he could of been stared in different dramas and music videos. He had black short hair, and wonderful eyes that could distract anyone. He walked over to you and took out his hand. "Names L." He said cooly.

You were still in daze by the way he walked over to you. The way he walked look like he was on the red carpet. You could of sworn that all the lights had suddenly been put on him. You took his hand and shook it. "Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed to him.

"Yah! Stop hogging, I want to introduce myself too!" Another complained and pushed L away from you. He fixed his suit and gave you a warm smile. "My name is Sungyeol." 

His smile sent tiggles down your spin. It was so big and bright and it lit up his whole face. He was pretty tall so you had to look up at him. His hair was pretty long, but not too long. It was a nice chestnut brown colour, that complemented his pale complextion. He looked like he was the oldest of the group. "Annyeonghaseyo." You said shyly and bowed.

"Yeah, yeah. What ever Sungyeol." Another guy said and pushed him out the way. "Annyeo! I'm Dongwoo!" He said and gave you a big smile.

You were stunned by the smile he had. It was big, but it was so captivating that you couldn't stop staring. It showed off his whole personality, kind, caring and happy. Everything he was, was written in his smile.

"Hyung, I think you scared her thanks to your ferocious smile." L said hitting him.

You shook your head and came back to the real world. "Ani!!" You waved your hands in defence. You then bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo." 

Dongwoo smiled. "See L, I didn't scare her, she was probably just memorized by my flawless smile." He bragged and took your hand from your side. "Nice too meet you MinMin! Let's be bestfriends, araso!" He said shaking your hand.

Before you could reply, another boy came out and shook Dongwoo's arm.

"Hyung! I want to introduce myself too!" A boy whined.

He had to be the cutest boy you've ever laid eyes on, well besides Zelo. Although, unlike Zelo this boy was more pretty then cute. He had short black hair and eyes that just shined when you looked at it. He had such a warm and calming smile. 

"I'm Sungjong! I'm the maknae of the group, it's nice to meet you." He held out his hands.

His voice was high for a guy, but it was really nice. Once you took his hand you felt how soft they were, almost like women fingers felt. You bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted.

"Araso maknae, I think it's time the leader introduces himself now." The last guy said pushing Sungjong away from you.

You remembered his face, he had the most parts in the song they performed. He looked much more handsome up close, and his smile was just amazing. You saw how small his eyes were on stage, but you never thought they were this small. Although, it suit him really well. 

"My name is Sunggyu, I'm the leader of the group and the oldest." He explained and held out his hand.

You took it and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo."

Key clapped. "Great, you've all introduced yourself to Min."

"Wait! Hoya hasn't introduced himself yet!" Woohyun called.

Suddenly, you herd the backstage door open. Your eye opened wide, you had forgotten how to breath when he came him. The boy you couldn't keep your eyes off of, it was him.

He had dark black hair that was wet from his sweat. He had dark mystrerious brown eyes that just called you in. He's face was perfect, pale, light, flawless everything. You tried to pull your gaze away from it, but it was too hard. 

He started to approch you. Every step he took your heart increase 100 beats per second. You didn't know what to do, where to look or what to say. 

Suddenly, he stopped walking and stood next to Dongwoo. "Hyung, who's she?" He asked while pointing at you.

He smiled, "that's the new waitress Key hyung was talking about. Sung Jung Min, this is Hoya." He introduced you.

You bowed, "A-a-an-yeong-yeongha-s-s-se-seyo" You stuttered. You kicked smacked yourself mentally in the head. *Pabo! What is wrong with you!?!*

Hoya smirked, "so she got connections." He said nodding his head.

You stood up straight and looked at him confused. Although, you mind was still boggling from he's beautiful deep, but not too deep voice. I was ruff, but at the same time smooth.

Infinite looked at him strange. "Connections? What are you talking about Hoya?" Woohyun asked.

"She got connections. Before the Dawn only hires the best of the best employees. This girl is obviously not the best employee, she can't even introduce herself without sounding like an idiot!" He chuckled.

You didn't know if you should be offended or memorized by his cold, but melting laugh. *If this guy wasn't so darn attractive I would be defending myself at this moment!*

"Yah!" Key yelled to Hoya. "How dare you talk to the bosses daughter like that!" 

Infinite all opened there jaws and gasped, all except for Hoya. He had a smirk on his face. *I knew she had connections.* He thought.

"THE BOSSES DAUGHTER!?!?!" Infinite all yelled in sync.

You scratched your head awkwardly and nodded. "Neh, my father Mr. Sung owns and is in charge of the night club."  You explained.

"Told you she got connections." Hoya said coldly.

"Well Hoya, Min's father may own the club, but Min did hand in a resume." He said pulling out a few papers from his back poket. "Min is actually one of the brightest people in this room right now. Full straight A's, honor roll two years in a row and has a peferct attendance award since middle school. Now if that isn't the best of the best to you then I'm af-" Before Key could finish his sentence Hoya had already left the room.

You sighed. *How can someone as good looking and attractive as him be so cold?*  You thought. You kept staring at the empty door, wishing to know what was going throught his head.

 

*Stupid smart girl!* He thought and kicked a trash can over. He was filled with envy when he heard of all you acomplishments and awards. He hated people who were better then him. He hated it so much.

As he walked out of the employee change room he noticed a picture on the wall. It was from the 10th years anniversary of the night club. Mr. Jung was standing proudly in the picture, to the right he was standing next to his wife and to the left of him he was standing next to someone Hoya had never seen before.

Hoya looked closely at the picture of the girl. She looked a little like Min, but the only difference was she looked like a geek. *Mr.Sung only has one daughter, who could this be?*