Chapter 1

Secret Love

 

Yunho’s POV

It has been two years since the day my best friend agreed to go out with me. Or should I say, the day we became official boyfriend and girlfriend. We have known each other since high-school days when I first entered SM, one of the biggest management company in South Korea. We have been friend since forever. We have been together through high and low...thick and thin...up to the day we both realize we can’t live without each other.

Of course, having a girlfriend or boyfriend is normal for people. But it’s not normal for us, who are representing Korean music as idols. We can’t live as normal people. Our privacy is often intruded by fans, reporters, and management company all along. So, I have to keep our relationship as secret. Even my bandmate, Changmin, doesn’t know about it. This secret love is really tiring. I feel bad because I have to hide my love for my girlfriend or our careers are screwed. And it doesn’t help at all when my girlfriend is one of the most respected singer in Korea, who has established her singing career more than 10 years. And yes, you got it right, she is none other than BoA, who is the most beautiful girl in the world to me, and the one that is as bright as a sun with a smile lovely as an angel and her hair is like....

“Yunho-hyung~ it’s our turn, hurry up to the stage”.

Okay, that is Changmin’s voice that you just heard . He dared to cut into my daydream about my girlfriend...

------------------------------------------------------------

“Ahhhh, finally~ we arrived at the hotel”, Changmin said after getting back to the hotel after SM Town concert. “I have to admit that although SM Live World Tour is really fun, it is also very tiring.”

“Guess what? Yesterday we were still in Singapore to perform but 2 days after we are already in Thailand”, he continued.

“True that, Minie. But this is like...a rare chance for all SM singers to gather and perform together. We don’t have this kind of occassion that often”, Yunho said.

“By the way hyung, are you gonna go to SM party tonight.  We’re gonna have so much fun with the juniors”, Changmin said with a smirk.

“Ugrh...as much as I want to, I couldn’t. Sorry Minie! Tell everyone im sorry. I want to take a rest because im having a fever now”, Yunho made the excuse.

“Really, hyung? Just now you were so enthusiastic on the stage. Let me see”, Changmin was about to touch Yunho’s forehead but was pushed away by Yunho himself.

“Ah no, no need Minie, it’s not really high fever but i just want to rest. You know what, i’m getting older faster than you. 2 years gap is a big different when it comes to stamina. Just ignore me, i’ll get better after a long-sleep”, Yunho tried to explain.

“Uh, okay hyung.”

“But too bad that both you and BoA noona couldn’t join the party”, Changmin sighed. “BoA noona said that she also needs a rest because she’s not feeling well.”

“But think about it, it’s really strange that both of you get sick after the concert”, Changmin said with a doubtful look.

“Urgh...how can i know, Minie?”, Yunho answered nervously.

“Never mind. I’m gonna have so much fun at the hotel bar without you guys and you will regret that you couldn’t join us”

“Haha, okay, sure. Have fun and don’t forget to tell everyone im sorry, okay?”, Yunho felt relieved when Changmin didn’t ask any further.

Actually, there is a reason why both Yunho and BoA excused from the party. It is none other than their second anniversary celebration. Both of them want it to be special and just for the two of them. Thus, they have planned to withdraw from the party. And Yunho has come up with the “being sick” idea. It’s not a brilliant one, to be honest. But at least, it worked.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Ahhhhh~ it felt so good walking around the park at this time without people eyeing us. And more than anything , i can walk hand in hand with my girlfriend now”, Yunho said with smile screams happiness.

“Yeah, I felt like we are a normal couple now, Yundol”, BoA said and tightened her small hand with Yunho.

“But why are you so brave this time, Yundol?”, BoA aksed “Going around with me, and more importantly, hand in hand. We will become the next juicy scandal after IU and Eunhyuk if anyone catches us”

“Don’t worry sweetheart, this is Thailand, not Korea. And it’s midnight now, so i don’t think there is any reporter out there to follow us. Plus, Korean paparazzi won’t fly all the way to Thailand just go around with us”, Yunho reasoned. “And just for one time, I want to make you feel we are normal like other couples”

“Yeah, just one little thing can make me this happy. Going around with you hand in hand...I wish this moment could last forever”, BoA said.

“BoA...”, Yunho suddenly called out her name.

“Huh?”

“This is to mark our second anniversary”, Yunho stopped walking and took out a diamond ring from his pocket.

“I know it’s nothing compared to what you have, but this is to mark that you are mine”

BoA was shocked and raised her eyebrows.

“How can you say this is nothing, Yundol? This is from you and you are everything to me. So, it can’t be nothing...”

BoA said and Yunho put the ring on her ring finger and it fits perfectly.

“Thank you”, BoA said and her voice was a little bit shaky because she was so touched. “Thank you for loving me all the time, Yundol”

BoA tip-toed and tried to kiss Yunho on the cheek. But Yunho is more mischievous than BoA can think of. He turned his head around a little for their lips to meet. BoA was taken aback at first but she gradually kissed Yunho back.

At this moment, the two persons are in so much love that they forgot where they are now. Both of them are so immersed in their love without knowing the pictures of two of them kissing have been taken and gonna be circulating on newspaper and internet tomorrow. The two love birds still have no idea when they are back to Korea, they have to face with the media, the fans, and their management company.

Is their love strong enough to stand till through the upcoming storm. And will they fight for their love or it will faded away as any other love sotry in the industry?